Friday 3 October 2014

GRATITUDE PART 2

Just as many people had written in to thank me for hosting this blog, I have to thank many people too who helped set me on this path. I am grateful to the following people who had helped me on this journey of sheer amazement.

  • My parents and my siblings who cared for me; 
  • My Godfather who saved my life as a child;
  • My younger daughter, the reason I am on the path of the Siddhas due to her connections with Agathiyar in her past birth;
  • My wife, who has been supportive of me on this path since day one, although initially she did not know what I was up to. She has since began walking the path with me;
  • My elder daughter who had faith in my words, and faith and belief on Agathiyar;
  • Kannan of Kelana Computer Service Center in Klang, Malaysia who created the Sakti Font and passed me a copy that has made it possible for me to type in Tamil;
  • Dr Krishnan, friend, Siddha practitioner and astrologer who made me aware of the existence of the Nadi; who prepared a Yantra for me to meditate on and passed me a mantra of Agathiyar the moment I mentioned I had to worship the Siddhas;
  • My former colleague Muralitharan Saminathan who spoke about his experience reading the Nadi and pointed me to the late Shivabalan. 
  • The late Shivabalan who started the Agathians Shelter, a home for the unfortunate children in Malaysia, had continued the tradition of bringing in Nadi readers from India making it possible for Malaysians to have their Nadi reading in Malaysia;
  • Nadi Guru Senthilkumar from Avinasi in India, introduced by Shivabalan, who patiently went through a regime of locating my Nadi, and who started me off with my very first prayer to the Siddhas; 
  • Nadi Guru T. Ramesh of the Sri Agastiar Sugar Nadi Jothida Nilaiyam who has faithfully been delivering Agathiyar's message forty-nine times, as of today;
  • Thavathiru Rangaraja Desiga Swamigal of the Sri Agathiyar Sanmaarga Sangam at Ongarakudil, in Turaiyur whose talks, Nadi revelations and other books aided and guided me when I started seeking literature on the Siddhas;
  • Another former colleague Sethu who handed me an audio cassette of Ramalinga Adigal's THIRUARUTPA, that captivated me bringing me to the saint and his hymns that brought joy and bliss.
  • Supramania Swami of Thiruvannamalai, my first Guru, who took me in as a disciple and ignited the fire of devotion in me; 
  • Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of the Sri Agathiyar Sri Thava Murugar Gnana Peedham Thirukovil in Kallar who took me in as a disciple and molded me further; giving me the courage to speak about the Siddhas;
  • Jnana Jyothi Amma who requested me to sing Ramana's Aksharamanamalai over Skype, while she was in the USA, which became the starting point of me uploading these renditions on the net, which otherwise would have remained within the four walls of my prayer room. We have been blessed as Agathiyar through Jnana Jyothi Amma has shown his presence in many places all caught on film for us to see;
  • Two divine souls, Surendaran Selvaratnam and Balachandran, from Malaysia, together with Jnana Jyothi Amma who sent me the raw footage of videos and numerous photos that they took on their journeys throughout India, that now adorns the pages of Siddha Heartbeat. Balachandran has done justice to the Siddhas by bringing 100 people, to-date, to see the Nadi and has many others waiting in line for an appointment;
  • Varadaraj of the Bronze Creative, Swamimalai who beautifully crafted Agathiyar just as he gives his darshan at Agasthiyampalli, Vedaranyam;
  • Finally to the Almighty who chose to shower his grace on this person and send his missionaries, Agathiyar, Ramalinga Adigal, Jeganathar and the Siddhas, to save him from plunging further into ignorance. Agathiyar showed me my past karmas and ways to remove them, invited me into his path, helped me walk the path with Tavayogi, came into our life's and home in the form at Agasthiyampalli, Vedaranyam, gifted me with his Moola Mantra, and later his Patharatchai or Holy Sandals; lead me on to the chant of Arutperunjhoti Maha Mantra and eventually placed me at the feet of Lord Muruga. Along the way encouraging me to write about the Siddhas, taking care of my family when ill, and taking them into his fold too.