Friday 28 July 2023

TAKING ON A NEW RESPONSIBILITY

Neale Donald Walsch shares God's words in his book "The Wisdom of the Universe": "I talk to everyone. All the time. The question is not to whom do I talk, but who listens?" We are all receiving God's message directly, says Neale. Indeed, Agathiyar too in a Nadi reading in the past told me that he was talking to me always, but sadly I was not aware most of the time. Since he began to speak to us through his devotees, he has reminded us again of the same. On 12.3.2023 he told a devotee couple that he was speaking to them each second. "But alas, you are not aware. You are not listening. Believe. And it shall happen. Believe is that which keeps us going. Do not bury that belief you have in us in you. Bring that belief to the reach of others too. Others too should believe in the Siddhas, worship them, and follow and walk their path. They must place an effort to bring salvation to their soul. You should be of assistance to them. Never be contented that you have received his grace and forgo the others." It was very obvious that Agathiyar was making each disciple a guru having them show others to the path of Light.

ஒவ்வொரு கணமும் சித்தன் உங்களோடு பேசிக்கொண்டு இருக்கின்றான். நீங்கள் அதை உணர்வதில்லை. செவி சாய்ப்பதில்லை. நம்புங்கள். நடக்கும். நம்பிக்கைதான் நம்மை வாழ வைத்துக் கொண்டிருக்கிறது. அந்த நம்பிக்கை உன்னோடு அடங்கிவிட கூடாது. உன் நம்பிக்கை மற்றவர்களிடம் கொண்டு செல். அந்த நம்பிக்கையை மற்றவர்களுக்கும் ஏற்படுமாறு நீ செய்தாக வேண்டும். சித்தன் மீது மற்றவர்கள் நம்பிக்கை ஏற்பட்டு, அவனைத் தொழுது, பின் பற்றி, அவன் நெறியில் நடந்து வந்து, அவன் ஆத்ம கரைசேர, அவன் முயற்சிக்கணும். அதற்கு உறுதுணையாக நீ இருக்கணும். எனக்குக் கிட்டியது எனக்குப் போதும் என்று இருந்துவிட கூடாது. 

On 22 September 2022 when Agathiyar disclosed that the chakras had opened up in me, I enquired of him what was I to do? He replied, "Do Nothing. Just be a witness to what takes place."

எழும்பிய சக்கரங்கள் தான்  இருந்து தன்காரியங்களைச் செய்யும். அவை அனுபவித்து வா.

God tells Neale "Your soul is me, and it knows it. What it is doing is trying to experience that. And what it is remembering is that the best way to have this experience is by not doing anything. There is nothing to do but to be, .."

When I was sitting ideal doing nothing, and welcoming my final days, asking him to bring it forward, Agathiyar told me to postpone the thought as he had much that I needed to do first. 

In another conversation we had with Agathiyar on 27. 6. 2023, he asked me if I was enjoying myself in doing nothing. சும்ம இருக்கும் சுகத்தை அனுபவிக்கிறாயா? Neale's book clarifies this matter. "Doing is the function of the body. Being is the function of the soul." Now I understand all of this pretty well. He had us venture into puja and charity and all the associated activities and brought a halt to them and had us go inside literally and within. In going within we came to know our Self or Atma or Soul. 

Recently he came and told me the time was right to take on the role of a guru as I had gained sufficient Soul Power or Atma Balam. Later in bringing over several newcomers, Agathiyar tells me to accept them as my students elevating me to the role of a guru. When I asked him out of doubt if he meant me he replied in the affirmative and said that I had desired it. I asked myself when did I desire it? He then quickly added that since I could never bring myself to sit quietly, he was giving me this new task to keep me occupied. 

I wonder if readers believe all the above, for I too am puzzled at times. How did I qualify to become a guru, I asked myself. What were the criteria? How was I judged? I know myself to be a horrendous person by nature. But yet in the eyes of my gurus, I stood out as a guru material whom they could shape and prepare for the job, patiently over the years. I am sure those who know me would be in a state of disbelief knowing my flaws and weaknesses. But the divine seemed to be not concerned with others and my opinion of myself. I guess they had faith in me to carry out the new task that they have given me. 

Agathiyar had hinted back then on 10.12.2021 that Tavayogi has conceded to promote me. Agathiyar said that as I had realized him, it was time to move on and realize the Prapanjam. 

உனது மூல குரு ஆகிய தவயோகி இங்கு வருவான். அவனது முயற்சிகளை ஈன்ற குருத் தன்மையை யாவையும் உனக்கு அளிப்பான். நீ என்னை உணர்ந்துவிட்டாய். இனி பிரபஞ்சத்தை உணர்வாய்.

Tavayogi, upon being summoned by Agathiyar blessed me with a gift. It reminded me of the day I was at Tavayogi's Kallar ashram for the very first time. After retiring for the day under the light of the sole hurricane lamp lit at the ashram and awakening to a fresh new day, as Tavayogi invited me on his routine morning walk, he turned to me and said that Agathiyar had come the night before and asked what was he giving me. When Tavayogi asked him back what was he to give, Agathiyar replied that he will make it known to him later. I believe this was the gift that Agathiyar had for me and that came through Tavayogi. As we have mentioned often in the blog a true guru would never be satisfied at having his students stand before him awaiting his instructions to serve him forever but instead drive to make each disciple a guru too, Tavayogi expressed his satisfaction that his effort and the seed he had sowed in Malaysian soils did not perish. He had come to gift us the fruit of our efforts, for our dedication, and complete surrender, and for our alliance with the force.

மகனே எனது முயற்சிகள், நாம் இட்ட விதைகள் அழியவில்லை. இன்று நீங்கள் என்னை நாடி வந்து பெற வேண்டியதில்லை. யாமே தருகிறோம். அருகினில் வா. 

He acknowledged that I had attained the state of a guru. He asked that I monitor those who frequent AVM. "Dignity and strictness are to be upheld. Preach to only those who care to listen. Teach only to those who are likely to follow. Agathiyar shall assist you."

மகனே நீ குரு நிலையை அடைந்து விட்டாய். இங்கு இருக்கும் சீடர்களைச் சரிவரக் கண்காணித்துவா. கண்ணியமும் தேவை கண்டிப்பும் தேவை. கேட்போருக்கு மட்டும், செய்வோருக்கும் நீ கற்றவை கற்றுக்கொண்டே வா. எமது பரிபூரண ஆசி. என் அப்பன் அகத்தீசன் உன்னொடு துணை இருப்பான். 

Tavayogi added that there was much that I needed to learn. "You have reached the state of mounam or silence. It will teach you further. He wanted me to experience what he had seen too. 

நீ இனி கற்க வேண்டியது அதிகம் இருக்கிறது. கற்றுக்கொள்வாய். மௌன நிலை நீ எட்டி விட்டாய். அதுவே உனக்குப் போதிக்கும். நான் கண்டவை யாவும் நீயும் காண வேண்டும்.

Tavayogi quipped and made us all laugh. Since he came within a devotee who was slim, Tavayogi commented that he had lost weight. 

சற்று மெலிந்து விட்டேன். 

When we fell at his feet he stopped us and pointed us to Agathiyar's statue. Again it reminded me of the day I met Tavayogi at a local peedham in Kuala Lumpur. Before leaving I fell at his feet. He stopped me and pointed me to Agathiyar's sandals by our side. After he had visited my home and as I was sending him back to the peedham, I shared my joy in having received him. He killed my joy then. Later I realized that he had done me a favor for I didn't get hooked to him but instead, he showed me to Agathiyar. Similarly, Agathiyar has passed me on to Prapanjam for all my needs.