I have come one full circle or back to the start of the cycle. In the eighties, in my bachelor days, I had questioned why relatives, friends, and devotees went through misfortunes. I was subsequently asked to keep my questions for a later date by Lord Siva, coming in a dream. I only got the answers after I went for my Nadi reading in 2002, where Agathiyar, spoke about my Karma. I understood the reason for things to take place in their lives and mine too.
In recent times, seeing a spate of misgivings and misfortunes that relatives, friends, and devotees of Agathiyar are going through, the question has resurfaced again as I and others question why Agathiyar kept silent, watching, not forewarning nor interfering or preventing. The answers came this time around, after watching the numerous videos uploaded frantically to YouTube by astrologers and Nadi readers since the commencement of the planetary movement or transit of Jupiter recently, and its resulting impact on Saturn who chose to put to test many the past years.
Following this, I understood why I was the way I was and why others interacted the way they did towards me, too. I could accept myself and others too. I could accept all that took place. It is clear that we are governed by the stars and the planets and affected by their movements after past Karma brings about our birth and existence.
A wonderful mechanism is in place to see through the divine play. Yes indeed it all seems like a play and we are pawns in the hands of the divine. It makes one wonder if this play is part of the dream that we are living as poet Bharathi questioned. If so, even our supposedly search for enlightenment is a part of this dream world too, right? Then it would be akin to chasing a dream or one's shadow or one's tail. We end up coming in circles. Are we caught in the net of Maya that we have woven forever? Are we condemned to and not supposed to come out of this vicious cycle? Where does all this lead us? Who has these answers?
Only the true and original 18 Siddhas who freed themselves from its hold can win over this game, as we have read and told. But they chose not to interfere, but let the divine play go on. I guess they are bringing us to a state of acceptance and with it bringing us to settle in peace and die in peace.