I never went places. Even though my father was born in India, it never occurred to me to ask him to bring me there. He didn't bring anyone from the family with him either. The only time I stepped out of the country was after Agathiyar gave me remedies to be done in India in my Nadi reading. Hence, I went on my maiden pilgrimage and came back carrying a guru in my heart. He was Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai. I met Supramania Swami again on my second trip to India, after Agathiyar asked me to spend some time at Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal's ashram in Kallar, India, whom Agathiyar sent to our shores in 2005.
In the 6th Nadi Reading on 9.9.2006, Agathiyar spoke about Supramania Swami, saying that he was the catalyst to ignite me and the reason for me to tread this path. He reminded me to hold him in my thoughts. If he was my Spiritual Catalyst back then, having followed in his path, I am blessed to be a Spiritual Catalyst, as revealed in a reading of the "Spiritual Numerology of Moses," or better known as the "Soul Contract Reading", bringing many to the path of the Siddhas, as Agathiyar acknowledged.
I went expecting Supramania Swami to chart my second daughter’s future, but instead he saw into my future without asking to see my palm, nor asking for my birth details, or looking into the Almanac. He told me things that Agathiyar had spoken to me in the Nadi. The words of revelation mystically came out from him as he sat upright in the Padmasana pose on his deerskin, which was spread on the cold cement floor of his humble home in a village known as Nachananthal, eight kilometers away from the town of Tiruvannamalai. Agathiyar had brought me to my Guru, my first. I was told in the Nadi that I would meet my Guru in an unexpected way and in an unexpected place. As an act of gratitude, I gathered funds for him to build a temple which, surprisingly, was halted by a stranger asking him, being a Gnani, why he was stepping back into Bhakti.

Supramania Swami was born on 17 July 1943 on Kritigai Natchathiram, a Monday, on the Tirutani Murugan temple grounds. His mother was carrying a kavadi when she had labor pains and delivered Supramanian.
Sugabrahmar, on 20 January 2007, mentioned Supramania Swami and requested that I carry out my duties to my guru. Supramania Swami went into Samadhi at 10.20 am, on Wednesday, 7 February 2007, at his kudil in Tiruvannamalai, four days after I spoke to him. He was 65. When I was with him in 2005, he mentioned that his lifespan was only 65. Ramajayam tells me he found Swami’s diary after his Samadhi. Swami had written the exact date and time of his departure. This entry was dated way back on 23 May 2005. He had also written down how to attend to his body once he passed away. He did not have a following. Neither did he have students. I guess I was his only student. He did not have any teaching. He lived by example. I learned humility and love from him.
It was all Agathiyar's doing indeed, for why should my wife ask me to chart my daughter's horoscope in India just as I was about to board the taxi that was waiting to take me to the airport? Why should Raji, who was to fetch me from Chennai Airport, fall sick and be replaced by Deventhiran, whose sister Supramania Swami was married to? Why, of all the many millionaires in Tiruvannamalai, Swami chooses to share his 40-year-old desire to build a temple with me? Why and who was the stranger who turned up at his door to the Kudil we had completed for him, and, as we were about to start work on the temple, halted us from going ahead with the temple? Why did Agathiyar send disciples of another Swami in Tiruvannamalai to attend to his Samadhi rites in a cemetery on the Girivalam path instead of fulfilling Swami's desire to be laid to rest at his Kudil? Nothing is our doing once we begin to hold on to them. They change our fate and chart our destiny anew. Agathiyar, on 10 February 2007, told me in my Nadi reading that Swami had gone into Samadhi at the right moment; he had been laid at the right spot and that his Samadhi shall gain fame. On 24 July 2007, Agathiyar again mentioned Supramania Swami, telling me that he was the first guru I went searching for and that he was a true guru. Agathiyar asked that I chant Swami’s name and that miracles shall take place in my home. True to his word, and just as his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar appeared and chanted with us after going into Samadhi on 20 February 2001 at his kudil, in 2005, Supramania Swami too came into my home, giving me a missed call on my phone to alert us of his presence at my home after his Samadhi. If Swami had brought the Yogi to sit and chant with us earlier, during Sivarathri of 2024, the Yogi brought Supramania Swami along into our home. I am blessed to have met him.
Read further at https://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2013/07/supramania-swami-i-went-in-search-of.html