Friday 7 March 2014

MORE FEEDBACK

Here are some more feedbacks that I received. To all those who wrote in "A Very Big Thank You".

Mail 1
Dear Mr.Shanmugam, Wish to thank you for all the details provided in the blog.  it helped me reach Tavayogi and get a jeeva nadi reading. It's wonderful to go through all the details provided a treat to some one on the path of Siddhas.

Mail 2
Sir, I went thru your blogspot. Very divine nd inspiring. Send a request on some info on sri sgathiar cave nd athiri ashram at kadambavanam. Pls share the info.

Mail 3
Sir i found out many answer to my quest by reading your blogs. Many thanks.

Mail 4
I had visited Guru Jeganath Swami's samadhi and luckily I got to know many of Guru's tales, and his photo too to install at my prayer room.

Mail 5
Sir how can I meet you to know more on Tavayogi ayya's teachings?

Mail 6
Was reading the miracles that you had encountered. really made my hair stood up.

Mail 7
நமஸ்காரம் சண்முகம் அவர்களே. நான் ...... தங்கள் சமீபத்திய கல்லார் தொகுப்பை பார்த்தேன், ஒளி நாடாவை பார்த்தேன். அற்புதம்.

Mail 8
Sir, I am a Nadi enthusiast from Nasik (Maharashtra). I seek your very invaluable guidance in reaching Agastya Jeeva Nadi referred in Gnana Boomi. Kind regards.

Mail 9
Dear Sir, Please add me into your list. I would like to learn about the miracles of Siddhas teachings.

Mail 10
Namaskaram sir, i am .......... frm Bangalore.Got to knw more abt my appa agathiyan,Jnana jothi amma & Thangarasu ayya thru ur blog siddha heartbeat.i spoke to amma twice.

Mail 11
i am also strongly believe in agathiya maharishi i want to know some way to get agathiyar arul and guidance to lead my life if you know any way please inform me i am in big confusion in y life

Mail 12
sir i need the correct address to reach Thangarasan adigal becaues i am unable to locate the right place in websites only photos are there not the address and how to reach any way i am leaving to kovai today to meet the adigalar from there I have to get the address earlier i found the address in one of the website now i am unable to trace if possible send me the address I dont want to disturb him by phone

Mail 13
thanks I visited that place because of you only thro agasthiar thanks for that first. My problems are started to getting solved Agasthiar will bring me out from all my problem soon

Mail 14
I saw many of your postings Videos about Sri Agasthiar all are very good thanks a lot.

Mail 15
om agasthisaya namaga...thanks for uploading videos in you tube///

Mail 16
I saw your posts on some of the websites related to Nadi. I have been to a 4 Kaandam nadi readers so far, but none of them seemed genuine. I really really need the guidance of the Maharishis. I got in touch with Mr. Ganesan from Tanjavur. Unfortunately, he said he will not be doing readings for anyone till June 2014. I then found the contact info of the Agathiar Gnana Peedam at Kallar, and managed to get an appointment but only in late Feb. Could you please suggest a nadi reader I could visit in the meanwhile? I contacted a few others. But I didn't get a good feeling about them

Mail 17
U HAV REALLY LOADDED WONDERFUL COLLECTIONS OF AGASTHIYAR. WELLDONE.

Mail 18
Vanakkam Tiru Shanmugam, I understand that you have travelled to Palur Saniswaran Temple. I am intending to go there as well. Would you be able to furnish me with any useful information as I can't seem to get any from the internet.

Mail 19
Thank you too for giving me a chance to take part in your prayers. May God Bless you and your family always.

Mail 20
Hi sir.Where is Swami Jegarnath Samadhi..How do i go there.What asould i do there sir.Very interested in meeting siddhars.Is it possible sir.

Mail 21
Dear Mr Shanmugam, Tks for your mail and sorry for the delayed response. Your site is a divine treasure trove and there is some message for everyone. I shall be glad to meet you when you visit Singapore.