Friday 25 June 2021

THE STORY OF A MURTHY REVEALED 4

We shall see how Agathiyar moved the chess pieces and withheld his stronghold at AVM instead of moving on as planned to the Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Mritiga Brindavanam Ipoh. But before that, we have to trend a year's reading that shall give a hint as to why he came in the form he chose.

29.1.2008
வாக்கு உரைக்கும் நாளிலே மகிழ வைத்து அழகு பார்த்து வந்துலாய்.

Here is an episode that shows that the Siddhas are among us. As Ramesh called me in for a reading, I only got a parking space right beside the Sri Sakthi Karpaga Vinayagar Temple, Brickfields. As I alighted from my car I thought I might as well get a garland and garland Agathiyar who was in this temple in the form of a bronze statue. When I appeared before Agathiyar in the Nadi, he told me on the onset that I had garlanded him before coming over!

8.3.2008
புவனத்தில் நீ பெற்ற புண்ணியங்கள் பூர்வத்தில் பந்தம் அப்பா.

Agathiyar answered my question as to why he keeps showering his blessings on a sinner like me. He tells me it was because of a bond from the past lives. If he did not speak about this bond in my Nadi, Agathiyar mentioned the bond when he came through the Jeeva Nadi read by Tavayogi while he was in Malaysia in 2016. He told us that we were a family back then in another birth. As we were fruit sellers on the grounds of the Papanasam temple, my daughter used to feed the statue of his with these fruits. We would offer the fruits before beginning the day's sales. He also told us that my wife had called out to him as she was in labor pain in a past birth. He tells us further that we were here because our children wanted us to be their parents in this life too. Agathiyar tells me the reason I came to the Siddha Marga was because of my daughters too. 

அழியாத மார்க்கம் வழி உனக்குத் தந்தேன், அருளோடு பெற்று கொண்டாய் நீயும் மைந்தா

Agathiyar says the Siddha Marga will live on and shall never perish nor be wiped out. He offered it and I accepted it.

25.4.2008
மாசில்லா குருவையும் கண்டு வணங்கி மனமகிழ்ச்சி மனம் குளிர்ந்து உள்ளாய் இப்போ.

Agathiyar speaks about Tavayogi's arrival in Malaysia and that I was happy to see him again.

தர வேண்டும் போக்கிடங்கள் என நினைத்தோம். தவறாது யோகி வழி உனக்குக் கிட்டும்.

Agathiyar wanted to give me some treasures. It shall come by way of Tavayogi. Tavayogi taught us the Yoga Asanas and Pranayama techniques that till this day is relevant and Agathiyar and Ramalinga Adigal come again and again to remind us to do it.

சும்மா இருக்க சுகமே காண்பாய்.

Agathiyar gave a mantra, not the kind we chant or recite. It was the key to the end of births. Keep quiet, and you shall be at peace.

18.5.2008
பதஞ்சலி
வினைதன்னை தவத்தாலே யோகத்தாலே அறுக்க தவம் தன்னை பாதுகாக்கும்.

Patanjali says that karma is severed by the sword of tapas and yoga. Tapas comes to shield us.

சித்தர் மார்க்கம் முழுமையாய் பற்றிக் கடுகளவும் மாறிடாது பூசை நெறிகள் ஒழுகிடுவாய். சித்தர் புகழ் பரப்புவாயே. குவலயமே விழங்கிடும் உன் பூசையாலே. பூசையாலும் சேவையாலும் சித்த மார்க்கம் பரவி
பூவுலகில் நல் சேவை செய்வாய் அப்பா.

Patanjali has observed my commitment to the Siddha path. Hence he asked that I spread the fame of the Siddhas.

உடல் சூடு தியானத்தால் சோர்வு வந்திடும். குளிர்ச்சி தரும் உணவுப் பண்டம் ஏற்றிட வேண்டும். நிலைத்து தான் அங்க திடம் பெறவே, சிறப்பாக வாரம் ஒரு நாள் மட்டும் சேர்க்கை உணவுகளை மட்டும் ஏற்கா. மட்டில்லா செய் கரி குருநாள் தன்னில் மகத்தான மருத்துவத்தின் உணவு ஏற்பாய். கட்டளை தான் உப்புப் புலி காரம் இனிப்பு கண்டிப்பாக ஆகாது ஏற்க வேண்டாம். சித்திக்கும் பயற்சி யோகம் ஞானம். பதஞ்சலியின் யோகா சூட்சமம் இதுதான் மைந்தா. பயிற்சிகளும் முறையே செய்ய வர்ணமும் ஆதாரம் சித்தி ஓங்கும்

He gives me some tips on the diet to take during these intense periods of tapas. Lethargy shall set in as a result of the heat generated through these practices. Hence he has set a few guidelines on dos and don'ts in adopting and observing the diet. To consume cooling kinds of stuff daily. To avoid processed food once a week. Besides that to take food that has medicinal properties on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. He asked to refrain and abstain from taking sweet, salty, sour, and spicy food entirely during this period. I was blessed to have my wife cater to all my needs. In carrying out the yoga practices the aura and chakras shall be enhanced.

12.7.2008
அஞ்சாது உன் செயலைக் காரியத்தைப் பாரு. அதற்கு எங்கள் துணை காப்பும் உண்டு

Agathiyar gives my morale a big boost by telling me to continue my given tasks without fear or favor.

19.8.2008
காலை நீ சித்தர் வாழ் தடங்கள் சென்று கணக்காக வழிபட யோகம் தான். பயணமதில் அரங்கனையும் நீயும் கண்டு வர வேண்டும். தடை முன்னே தனக்குமே வந்திருக்கு தான். தடை அதுவும் செய்ததும் நாங்கள் அப்பா. அதையும் பொருட்படுத்தா நீயும் சென்று பார். அரங்கனுள் அகிலம் உண்டே. அரங்கனின் உள்ளே நங்கள் எல்லாம் புதைந்து உள்ளோம். அரங்கனை நீ கண்டால் ஆண்டவனை காண்பாய். அன்னவனே ஞானிமார்கள் பலரையும் தான், அன்னவனும் தொழுது தொழுது தான், அரங்கனும் பல நிலையைக் கடந்துள்ளான். அதனாலே அவனையும் தரிசித்தால் ஆண்டவனை தரிசித்தற்கு சமம் என்றோம். அன்னவன் இன்ப சுற்றலா அற்று அகில சுகம் அவனுக்கு அற்று போயும் மகா சக்தியை அடைந்தவன் அரங்கன். சுத்த உணவுகளில் தவ உணவு, பேரின்பத்தை அடைந்து, சுகம் அறுத்துச் சுகத்தை கண்டவன் அரங்கன். அவன் ஆசி பெற்றுவிட்டால் அகிலமதில் பெரும் யோகம் பெறுவாய் அப்பா. அரங்கனின் ஆசியும் பெற்று விட்டால் அகிலமே உனக்குப் புரிந்து விடும்.

Agathiyar speaks about Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar and asks me to see him. He tells me that I did not get his blessing on my visit to see him at his Ongarakudil in India back then in 2003 because the Siddhas had placed an obstacle. Agathiyar says I shall receive his blessings now. 

After Agathiyar told me to worship the Siddhas in my first Nadi revelation, the first place I went to seek further information, guidance, and practices was Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar's affiliate branch in Dengkil. Anbarasan, Jayanthi, and Manivannan were on hand to assist and fed us too. But their main purpose was solely on collecting funds to carry out charity and feeding at Ongarakudil and to a lesser extent serve the locals. That is how I came to know of the existence of this body as I saw them in public, sourcing for funds some years back. Listening to them speak about their mentor and patron, I decided to include a visit to see him at Ongarakudil when I planned out my itinerary. I arrived to be ushered and showed around by the late Nadarajah Aiya. He arranged for me to see the Swami one to one. I asked him to bless me. He did not respond. I asked several times each time raising my voice as Nadarajah gestured to me that he was hard of hearing. Finally, he told me that coming there itself was a blessing. But I knew from his disciples back in Malaysia that he gives blessings to all. So was I not fit to receive his blessings? Did I accidentally step into the grounds without prior permission from the Siddhas? So many questions kept bugging me until Agathiyar reveals in this Nadi the reason. I did not know his full potential or magnanimity then. Agathiyar explains to me who the Swami was and asks that I visit him now. I shall get his blessings now. 

I never went again. 

30.9.2008
தவம் அதுவும் முறையாகச் செய்வாய் இப்போ. தான் அதிலே பிழை ஏது குறை ஏது. தன் தவத்தால் தன் குடியும் மிகுந்து இருக்கும். கண்ணியமாய் வாசிதன்னை வசப்படுத்தி, கணக்காகப் புசிக்கச் சிறப்பு தான். சிறப்பெல்லாம் வாசியிலே அடங்கி இருக்கு. சித்தர் எல்லாம் வாசி வழி தேர்ச்சி கண்டார். சிறப்பு மிக்க மூத்தோனும் புத்தனும் தான் சிறப்பான வாசிக்கே அதிபதி ஆவார். ஆனதொரு வாசியை அடக்கினாலே ஆயுளோடு மரணம் இல்லா பெருவாழ்வு உண்டு. தவசி எல்லாம் வாசியாலே தவமும் பெற்றார். தான் அடைந்த உண்மையெல்லாம் உனக்கு உரைத்தோம்.


Agathiyar says tapas bring much merit to the individual, his family, and his household. He reveals the merits of Vaasi Yoga. He says Lord Vinayagar and Buddha were exponents of these techniques. It brings on the state of deathlessness. Agathiyar says he shares what the Siddhas have practiced for ages.

சித்தனாம் அரங்கனை ஒருமுறை காண சித்தர்நிலை நீ அடைவாய் திண்ணம் திண்ணம். உண்டான அரங்கனின் பார்வை பெற உலக சூட்சமம் உண்மையெல்லாம் அறிவாய்.

Again Agathiyar tells me to visit Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar and get his blessings. I never went. 

8.12.2008
நெறிதவரா சன்மார்க்கம் தன்னை பற்றி நிதானமாய் தவம் செய்வாய் கண்டு களித்தோம். சொல்லத்தான் உன் வாசி பயற்சியாலே .....

அருள் வழியே காத்திடுவோம் கலங்கிடாதே. அடைந்த இந்தப் புண்ணியத்தால்
அனந்த நீறு அன்றாடம் நீ விடுவாய் களித்து தானே. அழகு பார்ப்பாய் எங்களையும் தான் நாள் நாளும் நீ தான். அடைய வேண்டும் பக்குவங்கள் இன்னும் பல்வார். அதனாலே எங்களோடு தொடர்ந்து இருப்பாய். தேடிய காலம் போய் மாறி மாந்தர் தேடி வரவே செய்வோம்.

Agathiyar is glad that we have held on to his SanMargam. He speaks about the results of the Vaasi Yoga practice. His grace shall protect us. He explains why there is a sudden outburst of cry and tears. He tells me that there is much to attain. He asked that I stay with them. My days of search have come to an end he adds.

சித்தன் யான் கும்பமுனி என்னக்கு பீடம் சுத்தமுடன் அமைக்கத் தான் எண்ணம் கொண்டாய். குறித்தபடி வழி திறந்து வைத்து விட்டோம். கண்டு மாந்தர் புண்ணியங்கள் பெற வழி செய்தாய். காலங் காலம் உன் நாமம் விளங்கி நிற்கும். ஆனதொரு பீடமதில் பிரகாசமாய் நான் அமர்ந்து, குடில் வரும் மாந்தரை பிரகாசிக்கச் செய்வேன். அப்பனுக்கு ஒரு இடம் வேண்டு என்றே ஆருமுகத்திற்கும் கட்டளையிட்டேன். ஒப்பில்லா மறுகணமே ஒற்று கொண்டான். அறிந்து தன் நிலை மாறிக் காட்சி மாறி அளிப்பேனே அங்கு வரும் மாந்தர்க்கு.


Now Agathiyar comes to the subject of building a temple for him, one that he hinted on in my very first Nadi reading in 2002. Agathiyar tells me that he shall fulfill my wish and see it through. This did surprise me though for I never harbored any wish of that sort. Most probably he was implying on my failed attempts to search for a spot to place him in existing temples back then after reading the Nadi in 2002. He says that he had sought permission from Sundara Arumugam and he had consented to his directive. Arumugam Aiya was at the tail end of his venture in receiving a plot of land from the state government to build a Brindavanam for his guru Sri Raghavendra in Ipoh. He agreed to allocate space for Agathiyar once the Brindavanam was up. And so our story starts in the next posts of how Agathiyar steered the proceedings for his appearance in the form of his choice and supposedly making the move together with Sri Raghavendra to his Brindavanam.