Monday 6 February 2023

MY TASK NOW

I guess nothing is written in stone. The divine can wipe and rewrite each person's fate creating a new destiny according to the needs of the moment. I guess the temple would have materialized if I had taken up the offer when Agathiyar and Lord Murugan placed it before me several times before. Having seen the troubles people go through in wanting to accomplish their dream building and subsequently worrying about who shall come to take charge upon their demise, I kept away from engaging in such a mammoth task. Due to my hesitation and reluctance (this was the only time) to submit to their request, they switched the modus operandi.

The guessing game is over now. The request to build a temple that was first put forth by Agathiyar in my very first Nadi reading in 2002 and later by Lord Murugan in 2018 has been dropped considering my age. Lord Murugan came and said that he did not want to make it difficult for me (I guess considering the amount of work and funds required towards building one and the sleepless night one has till it is completed.) Instead, he redefined the word Alayam or temple as every home where the divine resides. He made known my purpose here, which Agathiyar in ridding my fear of death earlier had mentioned that he expected much from me in the years to come. உன்னில் இருந்து நான் காரியங்கள் செய்வதற்கு இன்னும் நிறைய இருக்கிறது. I was to visit the homes of seekers and turn them into Agathiyar's Vanam (garden or residence) just as my home became one. I guess he has given me the tasks that he gave Tavayogi too in 2004 when he arrived on our shores, just that Agathiyar had asked him to preach and spread the words of the Siddhas since Tavayogi was an orator. It was apt of Agathiyar to task him with such. As for me, he has tasked me to write this blog and now bring the worship of Siddhas into these homes thus bringing them from Sariyai to Kriyai. Lord Murugan said Agathiyar shall guide me further on how it was to take place. 

If there is one thing that we shall leave behind it shall be the name Agathiyar Vanam. What started in a place that was told to Tavayogi by Agathiyar to scout out and build an ashram after he completed his search and travels and tapas in the caves in the late nineties, later became a household name after I took on the name to easily identify the location of my home to others. It shall now become the brand name for all the homes that invite Agathiyar in, henceforth. After preaching about the Siddhas in Malaysia beginning in 2004 and initiating Siddha puja in the homes of those who requested, including me, and his final initiation in the homes of some 10 devotees who invited him over when he was last in Malaysia in 2016 I guess I am to continue his work now. My task, for now, is to establish Agathiyar Vanam all over. That was the task Lord Murugan gave me when he arrived amidst us at AVM yesterday as the world celebrated  Thaipusam. 

P.S. I am overjoyed that he dropped the task of building a physical temple.