Tuesday 4 October 2016

MIRACLES OF AGATHIYAR PART 3 - A BUNDLE OF JOY & A CAREER

On Jun 23 I received an email.
Dear sir,

Hope you are doing well. I am writing this mail seeking your guidance. I have been trying to get promoted for a few years, and also have been trying to get a new job. And, I have been constantly failing at it. Either I get the offer and not join due to a few circumstances or it slips from my hand. I have consulted both kaanda Nadi and jeeva Nadi, and events did not manifest as predicted.

For example, I consulted agathiyar jeeva Nadi astrologer Babu in nolambur who has agathiyars blessing to predict future without a leaf. He mentioned for sure I would get promoted in a month, but it turned out otherwise.

Even tavayogi in the jeeva nadi mentioned, Agathiyar is always with me.

I am struggling to understand the reason for predictions not turing out accurate.

Did you ever face such a situation.
Am I at fault somewhere? or is it just bad karma gone worse? ?

I was shattered when I found out I was not getting promoted as I completely trusted the prediction given by jeeva nadi Babu. My faith crumbled for a moment.

What do u suggest I do?? I am confused...

Thanks in advance for your time

Best Regards
This reader although was going through a tough time and although the predictions were not taking place, yet he held on to his faith on Agathiyar. It paid off eventually.

He sent me the following mail this morning.
Dear Sir,
Hope you are doing well. I would like to share a testimony of the lord agastya miracle in my life.
I have been trying for a new job for the past 2 years and I had gone through multiple ups and downs. I was denied promotion twice in my current organization and I was rejected by multiple organizations and I remember mailing you as well. I also had to reject a few offers as I was in such a circumstance. My mental agony was excruciating and I was heart broken.
And, the lord god and agastya performed a miracle in my life.
He made me apply to a position at one of the Big 4 Retail firms and the firm contacted me within a week. I was a little casual, however the lord made me work hard for the interview. Another miracle within this process was, I was rejected for the role that I was interviewing for, BUT THE INTERVIEW PANEL HAD SUGGESTED MY NAME FOR A ROLE HIGHER THAN WHAT IS WAS CONSIDERED FOR. I got the job offer and I am glad to tell you that the lord has literally doubled my salary. I asked him for a rock, he gave me a mountain.
It was predicted in my prasna Kandam that I would get a great job after guru peyarchi. It happened as agathiyar had predicted.
I sincerely request you to share this testimony for all those people trying to establish themselves in their career. I appeal to them to trust the lord and my saviour agastya with all their hearts. May god Bless them.
Lord Agastya has also blessed me with a Baby boy a month ago, which was predicted in my tulya nadi as well.
Bless you and your family for AVM and my prayers for the upcoming guru pooja.
Regards
Thank you very much for hanging on to Agathiyar.

I was so happy for him. His sentence,  "I asked him for a rock, he gave me a mountain", is so true. That is the nature of Agathiyar and Erai. It reminds me of this wonderful song.



Malargal ketten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer ketten amirtham thandhanai
Edhai naan kaetpin… 
Edhai naan kaetpin unaiyae tharuvaai
Edhai naan kaetpin unaiye tharuvaai

Malargal ketten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer ketten amirtham thandhanai
Malargal ketten vaname thandhanai
Malargal kaeten malargal keten
Edhai naan kaetpin unaiye tharuvaai

Malargal ketten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thandhanai

Kaattil tholaindhaen vazhiyaai vandhanai
Irulil tholaindhaen ozhiyaai vandhanai
Kaattil tholaindhaen vazhiyaai vandhanai
Irulil tholaindhaen ozhiyaai vandhanai
Edhanil tholaindhaal..
Edhanil tholaindhaal neeye varuvaai

Malargal ketten vanamae thandhanai
Thanneer ketten amirtham thandhanai

Pallam veezhndhen sigaram serthanai
Vellam veezhndhen karaiyil serthanai

Pallam veezhndhen sigaram serthanai
Vellam veezhndhen karaiyil serthanai

Edhanil veezhndhaal..
Edhanil veezhndhaal
Unnidam serpaai

Malargal keten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer keten amirtham thandhanai
Malargal kaetten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer kaetten amirtham thandhanai

Edhai naan kaetpin edhai naan kaetpin
Unaiye tharuvaai unaiye tharuvaai
Malargal keten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer keten amirtham thandhanai
Malargal keten vaname thandhanai
Thanneer keten amirtham thandhanai

Song: Malargal Ketten
Movie: OK Kanmani (2015)
Singer(s): Chitra & A.R. Rahman
Music : A R Rahman
Lyricist(s): Vairamuthu
Music Label : Sony Music