Wednesday 19 December 2018

GUIDELINES FOR SIDDHAR PUJA 2

Bhakthi or devotion is a growing thing, a spiritual evolution. Studying the works of the saints we understand from their journey that they too had evolved through numerous stages. So is it with us. 

Year 2002.

Sharing my experience reading my Nadi with Dr Krishnan, he passed my a yantra of Agathiyar and his Moola mantra. Now I had Agathiyar picture, yantra, mantra and names of Siddhas.

Year 2003.

Supramania Swami initiates me giving a Siva mantra. 

Year 2005.

Tavayogi initiates my wife and me giving Agathiyar's moola mantra.

Year 2007.

Tavayogi initiates me to start conducting Homam accompanied by recitation of the names of Siddhas.

Year 2010.

Agathiyar comes to us in the form of a bronze statue. We begin conducting libation for him.




Year 2011.

Agathiyar delivers his Moola mantra.


Moving fast forward to the present, we have streamlined our worship to 40 minutes, without sacrificing the quality of devotion or offerings available at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tl9XWzuvx4kbLWLfwBzLPH6UBP1wQKI_/view

Getting started with devotion and puja might be a tough thing for some, but once you take the initiative and bring on some self discipline, we realize the Erai in us moves us to experiment and settle for a mode of devotion that is both comfortable and uplifting for both the soul and spirit.