Sunday 26 April 2015

NADI READING NO 48


Agathiyar brings me to tears with this reading on 21 September 2014. He speaks about this blog and encourages me to carry on, giving due recognition for the work done. He finally tells me he is not going places; that he is here to stay for good. If in the very beginning he had wanted to go over to the Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Swamigal Mritiga Brindavanam in Ipoh after a short stay at my place Agathiyar Vanam, he decides today not to leave. Agathiyar suggests the idea to stream live his prayers. This has since become a reality. The puja at Agathiyar Vanam is now viewable at http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2014/12/schedule-of-siddhar-pooja-broadcast.html

Agathiyar speaks about the current Siddha Era and Lord Murugan. He encourages us to chant "Muruga" stating the enormous benefits derived by chanting the Lord's name.

Agathiyar mentions about my family members and me falling ill but assures that with the blessings of the Siddhas we will live through it.

After bringing me to tears he makes me rejoice by saying that he will continue to play his lilas and open his eyes at Agathiyar Vanam. Agathiyar ask that I continue with the puja.