Friday 15 November 2013

AGATHIYAN PRODUCTION HOUSE (APH) PUBLICATIONS 1 - FIRE OF DEVOTION

My first venture into and attempt at writing was when I compiled the Sidhas hymns that I had been singing during prayers into a book of praise to Sidhas, SIDHARGAL POTRI THOGUPPU. The hymns were from various sources: Thavathiru Rangaraja Desiga Swamigal of the Sri Agathiyar Sanmaarga Sangam, Ongarakudil, Turaiyur, Tamilnadu, India; Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigalaar of the Sri Agathiyar Sri Thava Murugar Gnana Peedham Thirukovil in Kallar, Kovai, Tamilnadu, India; and other publications. As I came across more hymns I included them too and the volume later expanded to become AGATHIYAR PUSAI or THE COMPLETE BOOK OF PRAISE TO AGATHIYAR now available at http://www.scribd.com/doc/93769534/Agathiyar-Pusai-The-Complete-Book-of-Praise-to-Agathiyar-Tamil-Transliteration-in-English or at http://www.slideshare.net/shanmugamavadaiyappa/Agathiyar-pusai-march-2013

I had compiled the forty-six Nadi readings (also known as suvadi or olai in Tamil) (until 15 February 2013). I had also kept a journal of my travels in India. I kept a spiritual diary too to monitor my progress. Initially, these notes and jottings were for my personal reference only. When I came to know about Ramalinga Adigal, Agathiyar and the Sidhas; and came to meet Thavathiru Rangaraja Desiga Swamigal, Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai, and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal I wanted to give back something in return. I started writing about them. These notes and jottings saw the light of the day through the numerous websites and blogs that I created: http://www.indianheartbeat.fws1.com, http://www.indianheartbeat.20m.com, http://www.tavayogi.webs.com, http://www.wix.com/tavayogi/agathiyan 

When I received positive reviews from readers, through their e-mails, phone calls and face to face, I realized that what started as a means of my gratification to my Gurus and the Sidhas, had in fact helped and benefited others too. The idea to compile these writings into a book took shape then. 

These books were available online at http://www.scribd.com/indianheartbeat: 

  • SIDHARGAL POTRI THOGUPPU (Tamil), 
  • AGATHIYAR POTRI PAADAL THOGUPPU (Tamil), 
  • AGATHIYA MAHARISHI (Tamil), 
  • SAINT JEGANATHAR, 
  • CHITRAMUTHU ADIGAL & TAVAYOGI (Tamil), 
  • SIDHA MARGAM-The Path oftheSidhas (English), 
  • IN SEARCH OF THE SIDHAS (English), 
  • COMING TO THE PATH (English), 
  • IN THE PATH OF THE SIDHAS (English), 
  • END OF THE PATH (English), 
  • SIDHA POTRI - A Transliteration in English, 
  • ARUTPERUNJHOTI AGAVAL- A Transliteration in English, 
  • TEACHINGS OF THE SIDHAS PART ONE -SIDHA MARGAM - THE PATH OF THE SIDHAS (English), 
  • TEACHINGS OF THE SIDHAS PART 2 - KARMA (English), 
  • TEACHINGS OF THE SIDHAS PART 3 -CONDUCT (English), 
  • TEACHINGS OF THE SIDHAS PART 4 - THE BREATH (English), 
  • MILESTONES ON THE PATH OF THE SIDHAS (English), 
  • THE SIDHAS (English), 
  • SIDHAS IN MALAYSIA (English), 
  • SEEKING THE SIDHAS -AGATHIYAR& THE SIDHAS (English), 
  • SEEKING THE SIDHAS -RAMALINGA ADIGAL (English), 
  • BEING GRATEFUL- MIRACLES ON THE PATH OF THE SIDHAS (English), 
  • THE NADI - KAANDA NADI & JEEVA NADI (English), 
  • AGATHIYAR‘S JAYANTHI &GURU PUJA (English), 
  • YOGI RAMSURATKUMAR (English) 
I have since removed some websites, revamped existing ones and created new sites. Check out the following: 









I have combined and revised the above books into a single edition that now you have in your hands. This book is a very small attempt at displaying the workings of the Sidhas. I have documented the life and times of my Gurus. It carries eighteen chapters spanning ten years and incorporates the minuscule journey of mine on the expansive and ever evasive spiritual world. 

As Ramalinga Adigal reveals as he came to the end of his mortal life that his achievement or feat of deathlessness came when he was at the fifteen stage of spiritual experiences and that there was much more beyond that, that there were still higher stages that Ramalinga Adigal hesitates to express, I realize that I have a very long way to go! 

As I pen this book, I recall all the blessings that I had received towards the making of this book. When I went for an astrological reading in 1996, Dr Krishnan mentioned that I would write books. When I was accompanying Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal on his talks at various venues in Malaysia in 2007, he turned to me and told me that I should talk about Agathiyar (to promote and propagate Agathiyar and the Sidhas teachings). I replied that I am no authority to speak on the Sidhas. Similarly, when I went for the nadi reading later, Agathiyar mentions that I shall write books too. I did not have the faintest notion then to write but it has become a reality now thanks to the blessings of my Gurus and the Sidhas.

Come join me on a journey of sheer amazement into the world of the Siddhas at http://www.scribd.com/doc/149160885/Fire-of-Devotion

Fire of Devotion by agathiyanproductions