Thursday 25 August 2022

A NEW JOURNEY

We came to read the Nadi for the first time with fear and apprehension not knowing what the Mahamuni would reveal and say about us. Will he lash us? Will he scold us? We knew that he could reveal our past, present, and future by learning from others who had seen their Nadi. Suddenly our lives are an open book to them we realize. They start off by revealing our present. Once that is settled they dive into the past to look at the reasons why we took birth. We come to know that the cause of birth is our past karma and similarly the cause of a future birth would be our present actions. So it seems now to me that we were never meant to be here in the very first place. There is then a reason to be born. This cause of birth has been documented only by the Siddhas. It looks like our biographies were written by the Siddhas. Nowhere else can we see a similar library of documents pertaining to so many individuals' lives. 

After the revelation, we set out to correct past mistakes by offering prayers, doing remedies, going on pilgrimages, and doing charity among others. For some, the Siddhas set a new timeline to follow. As for others, they leave them to fend for themselves. It is not that they are biased or do not care but they know pretty well that they have a false notion that they are in charge and would not surrender to the higher will. As for some others, they have to live through their lives as fated.  Just as once you have laid the infrastructure you don't need to dial-up you are connected for good with the Siddhas. Hence you can drop all the elementary rituals of calling them over to our plane for they come to stay put in our homes for good. For those willing to listen they guide them further either through their Aasi Nool, messengers, gurus, or come through their devotees. And so Agathiyar came through a devotee of his and cleared the air as to what took place a couple of days ago.

On Monday I felt an "explosion of energy" in my belly as I woke up and stretched in bed. It felt like I had stretched a nerve near my belly button. I felt nauseous and my whole body became numb to the fingertips. Then a sudden swirl of energy was released in my abdomen bringing on a cold feeling throughout my body. I had to pee and ease myself. For fear that I would go on the bed, I got up to go to the toilet. I fell twice but picked myself up. It soon subsided. Towards night the top of my head was cool. I browsed the net but I came across only facts and theories written on the solar plexus but none shared a similar experience or any experience of theirs. Writer Balakumaran narrates to the news channels his experience when Yogi Ramsuratkumar touches his back and spine when he asks to see God. He mentions that he felt a chill within the bone.

Prior to this, for several weeks I had the wind travel in my abdomen causing pain in my groins and testes. The urine and motion were smelly. I asked myself if my body was decaying within. I knew a cleansing process was going on within. Agathiyar had told me a stage will come when the body would smell. 

On Tuesday I woke up to go to the loo but I could not piss. I fainted again. I called my wife asking her to bring the peacock feathers over and brush my body. My body became numb from the shoulders down. I lay like a log on my bed. I could not move an inch of my body. But I was aware of what was happening to me. I asked myself if this was what a dead body would feel like. 

Seeking answers to what had taken place, we placed a request before him to clear the air. And he did. He told me the following. There was nothing to worry about. Previously he had told me that energy had stagnated at Svathisthana. Tavayogi told me that our effort is only till this chakra. They have to come and lead us on from there. It was released now. But since the chakra was activated late in life the blood is affected. The blood count will tip the scale. He asked to seek allopathy treatment. He did treat me too by dipping my hands into a bowl of lukewarm water to the accompaniment of my family chanting the Arutperunjothi mantra. He ran his hands along my back and spine and placed his hands on my head and applied the sacred ash over my body.

He gives a warning to all of us. When the chakras are activated late in life it would have some adverse results on our bodies. When the heat of tapas increases in our body, blood flow will be less bringing on numbness. This would result in urinary and excretion problems. 

கவலை கொள்ள ஒன்றுமில்லை. தேங்கி இருந்த நீர் வெளி கொண்டது. ஆனபோதும் முதிர்ந்த நிலையில் சக்கரங்கள் திறப்பதனால் உதிர வாட்டம் கொண்டுள்ளது. ஆகையால் எண்கள் மேரு பெறும். ஆங்கில மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதனைச் சுத்தம் செய்து கோல்.

முதிர்ச்சியில் சக்கரங்கள் திறக்கும்போது அவ்வுடல் சில பாதிப்பினை ஏற்றுக்கொள்ளும். ஆகையால் மருத்துவம் உனக்குத் தேவை. 

உனது உடலில் உஷ்ணம் ஏற ஏற உதிரம் குறையும். உதிரம் குறைந்தால் உடல் மறுத்துப் போகும். உடல் மறுத்துப் போனால் சிறுநீர் கோளாறு கழிவில் கோளாறு. 

மருத்துவம் கொண்டு அதைச் சீர் படுத்திக் கொள்.

Then Agathiyar went on to ask me to reveal henceforth through this blog the changes that my body undergoes. Enough of writing about him he said. If one wants to come to merge with the Jothi through its worship, he needs to know what are the changes that would happen within the body. I am asked to share with readers of this blog. His revelations will be my experience he said. Then Agathiyar surprises me by saying that my gurus should have come to my assistance. But as they are engaged in his work, they had asked Agathiyar to come to our need. 

இனி உன் எழுத்துக்கள் உடல் மாற்றங்கள் பற்றியதாக இருக்கட்டும். எனது பெருமை போதும். ஜோதியினை வழி பட்டால் அதோடு இணைய வேண்டும் என்றால் உடலில் எவ்வித மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்படும் என்று உன் வாசகர்களுக்குத் தெரிய படுத்து. உனது அனுபவம் எனது அறிவு. 

உன் குரு இருந்து செய்ய வேண்டியது.  என் தேவைக்கு அழைத்தேன். இப்போது அவன் என்னை அனுப்பி வைத்தான். அவனின் ஆசி என்றும் உண்டு. நேர்மையான சீடனை எள்ளளவும் மறக்கமாட்டான். சுப்பிரமணியனும் அப்படியே. 

I remember how Jnana Jothiamma's body had to go through intense pain to adapt to the energies that were to be activated in her. She told me she had to shed 7 layers of skin. At times she vomited as many as 32 times expelling all the impurities. I then asked myself if I really wanted to go through the same process. 

When I met Tavayogi and frequented the Peedham he lodged in while in Malaysia in 2007, I told him wanted to see him merge with the Jothi. He told me it was too late for him to do so. Any attempt at it should come before 60 years of age. Agathiyar yesterday said the same too. Though that was the matter of fact the most compassionate siddhas took him with them. Dhanvantri attest that Tavayogi had attained the state.