Monday 5 August 2019

SOUL TALK

The Siddhas tell us that they see only the soul. As they want us to follow their path too should not we see others as souls too rather than give them an identity, male-female, Caucasian, Oriental, etc. When we begin to see the way the Siddhas see, we begin to tolerate others. Once we understand the purpose and the reason and begin to understand why we are all here, a realization dawns on us. Then our perspective change.

For instance, I then begin to see my father as a soul that has taken a male body and is the breadwinner of a family into which I was born. I see my mother as a soul that has come to take on the experience of a female and also a mother to me. I have joined this couple of souls to bring joy and also sorrow to them. Their life changed the moment I came into their lives. They have dedicated every minute of their life now to me, watching over me, caring for me, looking over my needs, feeding me, etc. Just as after discovering my hands, legs, and body, I learned that I could activate them, make use of them, reach out and grab things, learned to kneel, stand, walk, and bring coordination between by my limbs and my senses, my parents too learned and gained a new experience, that of looking after a new baby. All three souls go through a learning process throughout its lifetime. Then my parent's soul leaves the body one day, one after the other. But the soul never dies we are told. So they continue to keep watch our me and my family and my kids and their kids too. Hence the whole ancestry comes to watch over us. Similarly when we come under the tutorship of a guru, he and his lineage watch over us birth after birth. So is it with the Kaval Deivam, Kula Deivam, or Ista Deivam. The Kaval Deivam or village deities are the patron deities or grama devata of the village. The Kula Deivam, or guardian spirits are ascribed to various sects or clans in the community. The Ista Deivam is an aspect of the formless that one is captivated with and chooses to adore and worship.

A devotee who sought the Nadi was surprised when Agathiyar mentioned to her that her guru from the past was pleading to him to save his child. I was amazed at the compassion of these gurus that goes beyond death and birth.

I'm a soul who similarly ventured out of my father's kingdom to have experienced too just like my parents, forefathers, and ancestors and other souls did. Just as we enriched ourselves with knowledge the soul enriches it with experience and leaves. While many souls come to live out some chosen experiences and leave, there are souls that come with a greater purpose. They come to serve others. Similarly, others too have come to aid us. Besides coming to gain various aspects of these experiences that the soul has chosen even before taking birth, they help elevate others too.

Then there are saints who choose to come back for us. It is said that when Buddha was in the other realms he was shown a having a thousand heads. He asked for the reason. He was told that those were his past births. He turned the other side and saw another thousand heads. Now what he asked? Those are the births that he would take hereafter. But he was enlightened! We might think that the cycle had ended but he has to come again, now with another purpose. If the earlier thousand births were taken as a result and because of his past karma, the further thousand births have no karma attached to them but for the sole purpose of uplifting others souls. He comes down as a guide with a heavenly purpose fulfilling the desires of the divine and skips through the run of the mill life that we all go through daily.

Tavayogi is said to be a very old soul that lived in the times of Agathiyar, having being under his tutelage. He chose to come again after a long gap in time just for us so that he could guide and show us the path.

Although they had no reason to come again, many masters came for their students, out of compassion for them, to give them an ear and listen to them, to take them on their walks, to help bring them a recollection of their past, to mold them and take them with them. Agathiyar has come for us. Here is an opportunity of a lifetime to walk with him. Shall we lag behind and miss the Polar Express or is it the Agathiyar Airlines?