Thursday 13 February 2020

THE SIDDHAS PREDICTIONS

When one goes for a Nadi reading, he must understand that what is being said to take place is right for the moment and immediate execution. If he decides to postpone, holdback, verify with others etc and delays the execution of the action, it won't materialize as said, or could be delayed with many obstacles placed in place. Agathiyar says the actions taken at the moment of tasking ends in success; all else will only bring disappointment. I was also made aware of this truth only recently. I too learned a bitter lesson from experience.

Agathiyar dictated me to have his statue, a replica of the very first statue made and worshipped by Kuberan at Agasthiyampalli at the start of Kali Yuga, as revealed by Agathiyar to Dr. VN Jayapalan of Bangalore in his meditation. I proceeded with Varadaraj of the Bronze Creative, based in Swamimalai, to have him travel to the temple on the eastern coastline of Tamilnadu and view for himself the idol he was to make. Agathiyar in the Nadi had stipulated many conditions towards making his statue including asking us to start the noble task in the Tamil month of Thai or Maasi, or February or March of 2009, as it would be very auspicious. Today I understand that the planetary positions and all things related to it were conducive for the start of this venture at that period of time, hence the reason for Agathiyar to direct us. But since Agathiyar had originally stated that he was going to be placed in the Sri Jegathguru Raghavendra Mrithiga Brindavanam in Ipoh, a couple of friends questioned me as to why hurry in having his statue made since the Brindavan was still under construction. Although they had good intentions, when I listened and took their advice and furthered it to Varadaraj asking him to hold the making of Agathiyar's statue, I had unknowingly defied the divine's desire and wish. I had to face the consequences of interfering as I was soon to find out.

The opening of the Brindavanam was delayed and postponed several times without any indication when it would be opened to the public. As we waited for the management to sort several teething matters and announce the date of opening of the Brindavanam, we had now moved into the month of September of 2009. I then decided that I should not wait any further and requested Varadaraj to continue and complete the statue, as it was tasked to me and I had an obligation to him to deliver his directive. I requested that Varadaraj have Agathiyar shipped in time for his annual Jayanthi celebrations that was to take place on 3rd January of 2010. Varadaraj completed the job and had a puja performed at the Adhi Kumbeswar temple in Kumbakonam as directed by Agathiyar. While awaiting shipping formalities to clear at Chennai port, we began to stumble upon several unanticipated obstacles. What was a simple and clear procedure saw hitches. As there were many cases of temple statues being carted away and illegally sold overseas, there was a new requirement that came into force just then. We required the Department of Archeology to certify that our statue was a newly made one. As it was year-end then, many officials and signatories were on leave. As there were many religious festivities then, we encountered numerous public holidays during this period. On the 1st of January, at 7pm, Varadaraj called me and passed me both the good and the bad news. The good news was that the certification had been acquired and Agathiyar was cleared to leave for Malaysia. The bad news was that there was no way that Agathiyar would arrive on our shores in time for his puja. Even if he was to take a flight he would only arrive a day later on Monday. My heart rose and sank immediately. I begged Varadaraj to try his level best. Miraculously at 9.30pm, he calls me to say that Agathiyar had boarded the plane and I could claim him in Malaysia the next morning. He told me that he would email me the delivery order. I waited, checking my mailbox throughout the night and the following morning but it was not there. Checking with Varadaraj, I was given another disappointing news. The net was down and the mail could not be delivered. As it was a Saturday, and fearing that the cargo section at the airport might work only half a day, I was not sure if I could get delivery of him that afternoon. Just then Nadi Nool Aasan T.Ramesh called me informing that Agathiyar had a message in the Nadi. I rushed to see him at 12 noon. Agathiyar assured me that he would be there for the puja. True enough as I returned home and checked my mailbox, the delivery order was there. Making a print I rushed to the airport. Standing in the queue, an agent of the freights forwarders who frequent the cargo bay, gave me another sad news. He said that it could take 2 and a half days for clearance to be given. My heart sank again. As I stood before the officer, she guided me to 5 stations on paper and briefed me on the procedures. To my surprise, I had Agathiyar in my hands in 2 1/2 hours. My family and I received him cheerfully and happily and drove home. The most compassionate Agathiyar did not let us down.

I realized that we would not have had to face all those delays if only we had adhered to Agathiyar's time schedule. I tend to imagine what if I had not heeded their call to come to the path; what if I had purposely delayed in taking up Tavayogi's invitation to visit his Kallar Ashram; etc. Life is full of probabilities and possibilities. Our choice of action determines what is in store for us. When we make a wrong choice that lends us in trouble we have no one to blame but us. But the most compassionate Agathiyar asks us not to carry the blame for if we had deliberated on it at length before we executed our freedom of choice, then, of course, it was the best choice at the moment. Agathiyar goes on to bring some solace to us telling us that we needed the bad experience too and that it too was his doing. 

The Siddhas predictions have to be acted upon immediately or everything moves away; the planets, the hora, the people placed to help us, the events that are to take place, etc. It is no wonder that they take their time to give us the green light in all our requests. They have to have the right person in place; the planets have to come together; etc for the desired results. This is another reason that they always ask us to be patient. Everything has a domino effect.

These days we have begun to respect Agathiyar's words and if there is a directive, we execute it immediately for he comes to asks if we are doing it. He monitors every action and word we say. He brings people together and after they have learned some pertinent lessons from their experiences he disperses them, sending them to gain further and diversified experiences from other circles.

After the soul has gained useful lessons he calls it back to his kingdom only to start the ball rolling again. But with love and dedication towards the cause of the Siddhas, we might gain some insight into the mystery of life and death, birth and rebirth and with his grace and our concerted efforts we might break the chain one day.