Tuesday 17 March 2020

THE NETWORK OF GURUS

When I was taking a morning walk with Tavayogi the day after my arrival at his Kallar ashram, he told me Agathiyar came the night before and enquired what he was going to give me. I was both amazed and skeptical, "really! how could Agathiyar come!" and "Really? how could he come? After Agathiyar showed his miracles or Siddhi games both in India and Malaysia, I had begun to believe and adopted myself to watching his play. Even to this day, each time he does a miracle he never fails to amaze me.

Even before I came to Agathiyar to read the Nadi, Agathiyar had used his well-connected network to send a message and an initiation mantra to a guru who had gone into samadhi. The guru Gopal Pillai, came through his disciple and asks my nephew who was a follower of the guru's teachings to deliver the said mantra to me, acting as a conduit for Agathiyar. But I only came to know that the mantra and message were from Agathiyar after a couple of years because I was told not to question the source of the initiation then. I was amazed to find out that Agathiyar had come to me very much earlier prior to my very first Nadi reading, but chose to hide himself from me.

The bond between a guru and his disciple transcends even time and space and births as I saw for myself. When a devotee came for a Nadi reading with Tavayogi, she was told that her guru of a past life was very concerned and sad at seeing the state of affairs of his disciple (the girl) and had asked Agathiyar to convey a message to her.  

When I did prayers to Lord Ganapathy a day later after his Chaturthi festival, having read the astrological almanac or panjangam wrongly, Agathiyar in a subsequent Nadi reading passed a message from Lord Ganapathy himself whom he addressed as Ganapathy Dasar, mentioning that he had accepted my puja for Agathiyar on his day of Chaturthi, seeing him as Ganapathy. In fact, that is the truth he added. This message was read on 17.10. 2010. In 2016 when the AVM family and I visited India, I was surprised to find a granite statue of Lord Ganapathy in a shrine that was a popular destination of Agathiyar devotees and said to be that of Agathiyar. The statue placed at this Agathiyar shrine at the Sri Agathiyar Kumbamunivar Sannadhi in Kumbakonam is that of Lord Ganapathy.

AVM Agathiyar adorns the entrance in a recent upgrade as opposed to the earlier below





Photos taken at the recent Agathiyar Jayanthi celebrations are courtesy of Suren and Shankar Aiya. Suren pointed out that the digital photo composition of AVM Agathiyar by Sivakavin of Chennai adorns the entrance of this temple. We are proud to be part of this temple. 


It is no coincidence we realize since this is the temple where Agathiyar (who had instructed that a bronze statue be made in the replica of his granite statue at Agasthiyampalli) strictly stipulated that his statue be brought over, upon completion and puja done, before leaving for AVM Malaysia. 

Agathiyar who taught me the technique of Nadi Suddhi or breathing technique to cleanse the body and mind and clear the nerves, through a Nadi reading, on 14.12.2002, later gave me other techniques to help bring concentration and go into meditation. Recently besides asking me to put into practice the techniques Tavayogi taught that were put on hold due to my back pain, Agathiyar mentioned that Ramalinga Adigal shall guide us further with certain Yogic practices. True to what he said, Adigal came to deliver the technique of Nadi Suddhi again together with other techniques that were similar to what Tavayogi had given us.

When I was with Supramania Swami sitting with him at his prayer room chanting his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar's name, the Yogi joins us from his samadhi. When my wife and I ended our puja, we were surprised to receive a miss call from Supramania Swami's phone, a number that had been terminated after he went into samadhi. Earlier Agathiyar had in the Nadi acknowledged that it was true that Supramania Swami had gone into samadhi and laid to rest in the right place along the Girivalam path. Thinking that the gurus and deities could not respond in English, a cheeky devotee had the surprise of her life when the Yogi came and addressed us in English during prayer.

When Dhanvantri came, he told us that no matter what others say Tavayogi had attained samadhi and shall guide us in the form of light. Since then Tavayogi comes to speak, teach, listen and advise us. 

It is truly amazing to see the expanse of their networking and how they communicate and use other gurus to deliver timely messages. The gurus are all working together to uplift the plight of mankind. Sadly man differentiates them placing one more superior to the others or defaming the other to protect his choice.