Friday 14 August 2020

THE GREATEST TREASURE

The greatest treasure is having good health throughout your lifespan. Blessed are those who are given this treasure. As I returned from a medical checkup recently the doctor briefed me on the results. He was extremely pleased with what he saw and asked me to continue my lifestyle as it is. Upon returning home with the results I laid it before Agathiyar and thanked him for keeping me well.

From https://www.kidney.org/ and https://gonzaba.com/ I gather more information on reading the results of such similar tests.
  • Creatinine is a waste product that comes from the normal wear and tear on muscles of the body. When the kidneys are damaged, they have trouble removing creatinine from your blood.
  • Everyone has protein in their blood. But it should only be in your blood, not your urine. Albumin is a type of protein that your body needs. But it should be in the blood, not the urine. Having protein in your urine may mean that your kidneys are not filtering your blood well enough. This can be a sign of early kidney disease.
  • A GFR below 60 is a sign that the kidneys are not working properly. Once the GFR decreases below 15, one is at high risk for needing treatment for kidney failure, such as dialysis or a kidney transplant.
  • Acidity (pH) is a measure of the amount of acid in the urine. A pH that is above normal may be a sign of kidney stones, urinary infections, kidney problems, or other disorders.
  • Glucose (sugar) is usually a sign of diabetes.
  • Bilirubin is a waste product from the breakdown of old red blood cells. It is normally removed from the blood by the liver. Its presence in the urine may be a sign of liver disease.
  • Blood in the urine can be a sign of an infection, a kidney problem, certain medicines, or even heavy exercise.
  • Hematology tests include tests on the blood, blood proteins and blood-producing organs. Increased white blood cells are common in people fighting infection or suffering from anemia. Decreased blood cells can be the result of receiving chemotherapy treatments, chronic inflammatory diseases, blood loss and some types of cancer.
  • Dehydration, congestive heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease can all cause an increase in hemoglobin levels, while blood loss, anemia, liver disease and lymphoma can result in a decrease.
  • Increased platelet levels can be the result of inflammatory conditions such as trauma, acute infection and a number of malignant cancers. Decreases in platelet levels can occur from anemia, coagulation disorders such as sickle cell anemia, alcohol toxicity and infection.
I am blessed to have come by many angels in human form who came in a timely manner to save or heal me and my family. These included deities in a trance, shamans or medicine men, priests or religious heads or figures, Siddha and Ayurvedic practitioners, and medical doctors and now the Siddhas and the divine too. I was saved by the Chinese gods to whom my parents gave me in adoption the moment they found me to be purging due to diarrhea. As they had lost two of my brothers earlier, they did not want to go through the ordeal again and sought help from a neighbor who used to go into a trance and heal others. I was saved. I then frequented him for all my ailments until I was bitten by a dog when I turned 13. I remember vividly how the Chinese man would hit his bare back with the blunt edge of a sword as he recited and chanted mantras. He then would burn a strip of yellow rice paper onto which he writes in red ink some writings. The ash is collected in a glass of water and given to me to drink. It was indeed a magical portion for I was always cured. 

Then as we grew up we witnessed deities come onto others and deliver panacea and solutions for all ills and sufferings. The Muslim men of faith too used to tie strings around the wrist and give water into which Holy verses are recited. The Buddhist monks too aided by tying strings around the wrist to ward off dangers or to heal and blessing the water. Being from a missionary school we sought the blessings of the visiting father and brothers of Christian faith at school too. These days the Siddhas and the divine too come through others to heal and deliver medicines and cures. As a child, I attended Thevaram classes, listened to stories of Buddha told to us at the Buddhist Vihara next door, learned the Gospel through correspondence via the snail mail, and had a lively brother of Pakistan origin share stories of his Messenger of God while accompanying me on our daily morning bus trip to college. My early exposure to all these faiths helped me not to distinguish them as different but instead made me see one God serving his children through many faiths. Then when I dropped by at a Chinese temple to pay my respects to my Godfather, I was aroused to check out my horoscope by way of shaking a container of sticks till one stick drops out of it. These sticks are numbered. The number on the stick drawn is referred to a big journal where predictions are delivered. I was told that I had guardian angels looking our my shoulder. Moving forward to 2002 Agathiyar reveals himself as guardian and guru. I am blessed. What more can a man ask for? I am forever indebted to God and his missionaries, archangels and guardians. The rest of my days shall be spent in doing their work. This is the least I can do in return for a good life.