Saturday 8 August 2020

WE ARE BEING WATCHED 2

I began to realize that we are being watched when Agathiyar spelled out the present and my past and threw a bonus by predicting my future. I was amazed and felt guilty too at the same time for the faults I did. But he immediately relieved me of my guilt telling me that it was his doing too so that I could have the experience and learn from it. But as the damage was done I needed to do damage control by going on a pilgrimage to carry out several remedies to appease the souls whom I had harmed and appease both the planets and the Gods. He saw and recorded my pilgrimage and the remedies I did, for he came back to tell me that I had done them well and to their satisfaction. 

The next instant I knew he was watching was when he lectured me on anger management for close to an hour in my Nadi reading and put me to test immediately. He had someone double-park his car alongside mine on a Sunday where the streets were empty and there were ample parking lots where he could have slotted his car in. I had just finished my reading to step into my car when I was tested on my patience. I blew my top with the scorching heat of the afternoon burning my skin and hunger pangs starting an inferno burning in my internal furnace too. My family though were having a field day at my expense looking towards the skies to see it Agathiyar had fitted CCTV's. This was followed by a confrontation with a Radio DJ who went overboard to advise my children on the need to uphold culture in the middle of our search for food to appease our hunger. Never advise a hungry man. I blasted him as he made his escape. Agathiyar was watching the events and smiling away. I had failed the test terribly that day.

Agathiyar asks me to build a temple besides aiding in helping others construct them in my first Nadi reading in 2002. As it was not feasible to build a new one in Malaysia then, I opted to ask the existing temple committees a place to house Agathiyar but none came to my aid. I dropped the thought. Instead, I agreed to help my first guru Supramania Swami with his desire to build one when he approached me.  But that desire was short-lived as a stranger appeared at his door and stopped him from pursuing his 40-year desire. Next, I went along with Tavayogi to see his mission materialize in building a temple/ ashram at Kallar, something he told me was done for the people and that Agathiyar came to endorse later that he moved Tavayogi to build it. Lord Murugan comes to ask me to build a temple for him in a Nadi reading in 2018 assuring me that it would be different, hence justifying the need to build another among the many already existing temples. I never moved to comply. He sends Agathiyar to talk me into it. I remain silent. Agathiyar says he would do it giving a grace period of 18 months. As time drew up he tells me it was not necessary to move in another Nadi reading. Later he tells me that it was all a test to see if I complied with their wishes. I guess I passed the test. Recently Lord Shiva comes along to say that although they had asked to stay put it was now necessary to move and added that he shall see to it. I have left it to the divine will. I am amazed at their network and how they are all aware of what is taking place.

Sensing the moment was right for me to come out of my 14-year hibernation staying away from forms of worship and reading of spiritual books, that was asked of by Lord Shiva in 1988, the divine sends a message through a saint Gopal Pillai who came through his disciple. This message and initiation were passed on by my nephew who was following this Paramaguru. I started worship to Lord Dhakshanamurthy and Lord Narayanan and observed the Navarathri puja. I am amazed at their network and how they are all aware of what is taking place.

When Agathiyar sets me to read Tavayogi's book to understand better the tattvas that rule over us, before I embark on going within, Ramalinga Adigal comes along to ask me if I did what Agathiyar had instructed. I am amazed at their network and how they are all aware of what is taking place.

I suppose in the absence of a guru another takes over. I suppose when a guru is not available another stands in. We are never left alone. we are constantly watched over. Indeed I am amazed at their network and how they are all aware of what is taking place.