Monday 28 January 2019

SEEING RESULTS

I started the Siddha puja or prayers to the Siddhas without even any idea how to go about it. Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar led me on a puja for the Siddhas when I performed the Nadikku Dhanam or the show of reverence and thanksgiving to the Siddhas for being merciful and kind as to peek into the secret Akashic records and come out with remedies to counter the baggage of karma that we have carried life after life and that is determining all the pleasures and sufferings in each life.

Taking the cue from Sentilkumar, I began chanting the names of the Siddhas from a small booklet he passed on to me. Meanwhile seeking more information on the Siddhas, I was brought to several Peedhams, associations and societies affiliated with the worship of Agathiyar and the Siddhas. None captured my interest. The moment I went back to Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram who was visiting Malaysia, to be re-initiated as directed by Agathiyar in the Nadi immediately after the reading, my fate and destiny changed overnight. My recording of the Nadi reading on tape was erased mysteriously the moment I took refuge in Tavayogi and the Siddhas. The establishment mentioned earlier by Tavayogi when I met him days before and that which was mentioned by Agathiyar in my Nadi too, where I was directed and told that I could acquire all that I needed to know of the Siddha path, was mysteriously dropped too, in the re-reading of the Nadi. I ran after on the heels of Tavayogi upon his return to India, where he brought me on a real life adventure into the terrains and jungles of Tamilnadu where the Siddhas once lived and roamed. Returning back to Malaysia, Agathiyar continued to show his miracles just as he had showed me in India. 

Agathiyar in subsequent Nadi readings asked me to go more places in India and meet other gurus. I told him I had no need for that since I already have him and two wonderful gurus in physical form, Supramania Swami and Tavayogi. He dropped the subject completely.

Soon my family and friends joined me in his worship too, when he dropped in at our humble dwelling enroute to his final destination, the Sri Jegathguru Raghavendra Mritiga Brindavanam Kinta in Ipoh. But he changed his mind to remain with us. My home took on a new name, Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM).  

Coming to his worship in 2002 after the Nadi reading, and after meeting Supramania Swami of Thiruvannamalai in 2003 and Tavayogi in 2005, my life changed drastically. Opting to leave my job early, I began to serve him full time in 2016. Today he has acknowledged his gratitude to us in worshiping him by granting gifts, showing his presence and performing more miracles, none of which we asked for. 

All these came about merely by listening to him without questioning, carrying out his dictates, doing the tasks given, and serving him and his creation. Miracles are common place at Agathiyar Tapovanam Malaysia (ATM), a name given recently, these days. He keeps showering us with his blessings, making us ask if we deserve his kindness and compassion at all.