Tuesday 18 June 2019

SIDDHA HEARTBEAT

I was lying in bed last night, thinking if I should post a message informing all that I shall be staying away from all social media including writing the blog for a while, like taking a break, when a message pops up on Whatsapp. A friend and AVM family member had messaged me, telling that she was following the blog postings and wanted me to continue writing. 
Been reading the blog and wow aiya....I understand why it had to go private. You stepped it up not by 1 notch but a few. The messages are very highly spiritually conscious very deep and very profound. Definitely not for everyone. Weeding the grounds....what we could learn from nature...but we do not pay attention. Absolutely...we should be weeding externally but more importantly internally too. Aiya what you are giving us is priceless. My sincere wish is that everyone on the blog reads and FEELS what you are saying and imparting to us. We are so blessed. When I read what you have written I test it against myself to see if i am compliant to myself and the path. 
...you cannot stop. Some may not grasp but there may be other ways for them to advance. They may have much time to get there still. But for those that grasp...you have to keep the fire burning until they reach the light body too. Somethings I read...I feel the energy coursing hair standing up almost readying for a take off. 
...how difficult it is treading being here on earth with people you often cannot relate to, with karma and the challenges of being on the path itself. Thats why we need so much guidance encouragement and support to keep us focussed on the path. 
....you share your years of experiences and knowledge and learnings failures sucesses everything...it is that truth and trust that spurs us on. Not someone preaching to us what to do what not to do how to when to etc. You are a real person, we can relate to you. You do not sit on a mountain or within a cult with a following of pleasers serving your comfort or needs. You give us the truth...the wisdom having gone through life just like we are wading through. some of us cannot fit in eith cults. 
I love that you challenge him that you disagree when you have to. It makes it so real...Unlike a one sided relationship. It makes being in the spiritual relationship ...like there is mutual love...respect ...commitment and soul connection that just feels right. 
How can I not continue writing after reading such a wonderful message from someone so dear and close. What can I say? Each time I think of calling it a day, I receive a message or call from family and friends telling me that they had gained something from reading the posts. I guess I am committed to writing life long. That is my service to him I guess.

Daya Mata describes this relationship similarly.
What a divine relationship! founded upon reverence, respect, justice, and, above all, unconditional love. To me, the relationship between guru and disciple is the sweetest and most pure that can exist between souls. As the teacher, it is his duty to probe deep within the consciousness of the disciple and remove all “tender spots” of flaws, so to speak.
We are all children of Agathiyar. He will not abandon us. 

And for those who have been following this blog postings, I have compiled, for a start this year's posts till this day into PDF for easy reading. I shall do the same for the earlier years in the days to come. Thank you for giving life to this blog. This blog is about Agathiyar and all of us, including you. In years to come, someone in your family might pick it up and read about your journey with Agathiyar. Download a copy from https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BoXv2FiJCnmGT9_NAn5o84xnt4R6IyjT/view?usp=sharing