Sunday 30 June 2019

AVM'S JOURNEY

Looking back now it has been a long journey for us at Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM). Agathiyar called me to his path through my very first Nadi reading in 2002 and made arrangements for me to leave for India the following year to carry out the remedies that he stipulated in the reading. Providence, fate and destiny came together and had me meet my very first guru Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai during my maiden trip to India that year. Three years later he sent me to a visiting guru Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram. He took me in too. My official journey on the path of the Siddhas began with Tavayogi's entry. He initiated me and my wife. He started me performing the homa while Agathiyar who came to us as a bronze statue started me conduct the ritual of libation. Tavayogi took me to numerous Siddha spots in India and he introduced me to do charity - feeding the unfortunate.

Armed with both tools, I began to walk the path with their guidance. Soon Agathiyar sent Bala Chandran through his Nadi reading to AVM. Bala brought with him his friends and family. The AVM family expanded further with many more sincere seekers coming by and staying back while many more left to never return. Those wonderful souls who stayed back brought honor and greatness to the AVM household. Many from other countries too asked to join us. Today the Siddhas have conferred the name Agathiyar Tapovanam Malaysia (ATM) in recognition of our contributions towards the community and society. Although both my gurus are not physically around we are aware of their presence among us. So are Agathiyar and the Siddhas with us.

Let us step back and watch the years roll by. We see the kids grow up together while the adults have aged too. Many new faces have joined us. We have had many new cute chubby child additions to the AVM family too. How time flies!