Thursday 20 June 2019

A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS

For a performer, the applause from his audience serves as a tonic to him or her to dish out more songs, dances etc. For a blogger the positive reviews serve as a tonic. I just received loads of vitamins from my readers, after reading my earlier post about signing out writing this blog and calling it a day. 
  • Keep on writing sir.
  • So happy.
  • We are eternally grateful Aiya for the written word.
  • Thank you for your efforts in bringing great messages from our Guru. You are doing Agnihotra of knowledge which will help all readers wipe out some of the veils of ignorance. 
  • i learn alot frm yr writing ayia.
  • Yes, sir please do continue to guide us through Dad s words sir.. we need to learn even more.
  • Keep writting Aiya! My life too change once i found your blog! Each post has so much information to be benefited by all of us.
  • I think, Tht’s Agathiyar Appa’s wish Anne .. Many people are benefited from your writings including me ..Om Sivaya Agatheesaaya Nama.
  • Yes Anna, we all need your guidance as always. My life has changed thru your sharings and writtings. Please continue your writtings.
  • This blogs and ur experience giving us new life to communicate with Agathiyar Appa Anna. This is not jus blog but a journey of true Agathiyar Appa seedar. As Kogi said the love, respect n commitment from you towards Agathiyar Appa no word to describe. Those reading the blog can feel thru your word but I’m seeing it daily. I’m truly very thankful to Agathiyar Appa to give me such experience to go thru happily.
  • "Erai showed me the guru and the guru in return showed me Erai." Very very true words which I experienced in my life sir..tat post was really great.
  • Hello sir ..your "moments of silence" made me feel dad s presence..very in depth words and gestures by dad .. Was happy to read his words through his beloved child sir..I hope he blesses me too some time to be his beloved child sir.
  • Sir your words are not only your words Sir.. definitely I have felt dad communicating some msg through you..it may be a positivity during a difficult time or some guidance to correct ourselves.
  • Please continue writing your blog Sir..it is not mere value addition sir.. something bigger Sir..I hope I too can sometime share few thoughts if dad allows me sir.
  • Good Morning Aiya. Reading your conversation with Agathiar appa bring tears in me. Its so beautiful! 
  • I read your post yesterday on "understanding the force....... "& "weeding the grounds". I can so relate to myself and some mishaps happen last week to me. ( car skidded, tire burst, house leak, etc in one go). I just keep Agathiar appa as my force to face all. Example, Imagine the car skidded on busy highway.....and nothing happen to me and my car only hv one line of scratch as a result of hitting the iron barricade! The car turn 180 degree 3 times and set back straight on highway like someone adjust back the car.....like toy car! I can't explain......Who else help me if not Agathesaa? Both the post came right for me...i feel....
Another devotee who faced a similar situation, although shaken to the bones, was saved too. Her 4 wheel drive had a burst tyre and went out of control, travelling in a zigzag manner and finally on hitting the breaks, spun around and its wheels landed in the small drain along the three-lane highway. A samaritan kept her accompany in the hours of dusk by calming her down and giving her refreshments and controlling the traffic while waiting for the tow truck. 
  • He comes without notice, make me understand many things and everything in life change to betterment. And best part is Agathiar appa came via ur blog! Keep writting.
  • I felt Appa and realised myself wit Appa everytime me at ATM Anna. I will invite Appa soon to my home as well. Last year February i started to come ATM on every Thursdays. Last year end onwards im trying my best to come ATM on weekdays. So many changes in me. Thru ur blog and our every conversations abt Appa, people and annathanam changed me alot Anna. Even last friday i told Mahin, we are blessed to spend time wit Appa. Enna punniyam senjom nu teriyale Anna, Appa ennakum Mahin ku avaruku thondu seiya vaaipu koduthirukaru. ATM ennakum oru veedu. Ennode Appa kude naan time spend pandre place. im spending my precious time wit My Appa at ATM. Im not coming to ask anything from Appa. Im coming saying that "Appa naan vanthiruken en kitte pesunge". Then 1 day Appa came, from that day onwards im asking Appa inthe ulagathil vaalum yella uyirinamum oru velai unavu vayir niraiye sapidanum. Day by day my thinking also changing Anna. Thank you for guiding me. And Thank you for allowing me to worship Appa at ATM as my home.
  • Beautiful Anna. Agathiyar Appa. Yella uyiranangalum nambe naale atleast oru vele unavu sapiduvathai parke,alavillaaa aanantham. The real happiness seeing the smiles in the faces of home people and ppr residence. Oh my Muruga Inthe vaaipai koduthe ungalukum Agathiyar appa kum naan rombe kadamai pattirukken. 
  • To know more abt Agathiyar Appa and his thiruvilaiyadals. And thru your blogs Im finding myself. Wat i want, wat my soul need and many more things Anna. Please continue ur writting. Late ar read pannunaalum naan kandipa read pannuven Anna.
  • Your last piece touched my spine aiya. I too have been struggling with all sorts. And what I know about all of it is shocking. Been going through some incredible challenges. At least there is the blog for our soul and sanity.
  • Vannakam aiya. Experience As a Teacher....what an amazing post aiya. Powerful beyond words.
Thank you all for the love showered on this being. If it is the wish of Agathiyar and my readers that I should continue writing, then I shall comply with it. Aum Agatheesaya Namaha.