Saturday 19 October 2019

LET US TAKE A BREAK FOR NOW

Emi Kiyosaki in her book co-authored with her brother Robert Kiyosaki, "Rich Brother, Rich Sister", Vanguard Books, 2009, who came to be addressed as Tenzin Kacho after her ordination as a nun, writes of the calling as "our spiritual family beckoning us to the life we were born to live."

How true.

Agathiyar and his family of Siddhas beckoned me to the life I was born to live in one early December morning in 2002 as I listened to him extend the invitation through my very first Nadi reading. Then he sent two wonderful gurus along and finally came himself to dictate the way. The way and the path have been shown. Some have traveled with me as I traveled with Supramania Swami and Tavayogi and the Siddhas. Others might be waiting to see what's in it for them. Some might be finding the way too demanding while some might find the path difficult to traverse. Others might have too many commitments on hand to leave them for now. Some might have left the path temporarily. Others for good.

It all boils to a matter of choice, for we are in charge of our lives and the decisions we make. Each decision will have a different repercussion setting ripples all around till the velocity and momentum dies down. For some, the opportunity might knock only once. For others, they might be lucky that it comes around again to remind them of their obligation.

I took up the call late in life when I was 44. But I ran the race and in 17 years have covered some considerable distance only to realize the journey is indeed long with its end not in sight. But it was an enriching and fruitful journey, one of learning and imparting knowledge in return. If this blog has served its purpose well I am gratified. I believe Agathiyar and the Siddhas too are happy with my work done.

All has been said. The teachings that came to me through both my gurus, Agathiyar and the Siddhas and whatever I learned from other mediums have been condensed in the pages of this blog. There is nothing more to say. There is nothing more to add. It is all there documented well. Read these pages, not as you would read a storybook or novel, but imbibe and ingest the essence of the Siddhas teachings and most important of all try to follow and adopt them in life. I have gone back to these writings, again and again, to reread it too.

I shall bring a halt to my postings for now till I begin to experience what has been said and sung and described by the saints (and only if Agathiyar permits.) That would then be true sharings of my experience rather than others. Thank you for traveling this far with me.

I shall be back.