Tuesday 10 December 2019

THANK YOU MY LORD

Each time I decide to stop writing, I receive either a mail or message appreciating the posts and telling me how the readers received answers to their doubts and queries and solutions and understanding through these posts. 
Very well Documented. I Earnestly hope and pray that all these messages you have been posting with full Devotion on Agathiayar and the Siddhas, and Information about the Compassionate Nature and Workings of the Agathiyar, reaches out to the Masses and everyone gets a chance for the Betterment of their lives...All that Agathiyan wants of us is the Reach Out to Him.He is ever ready as a Compassionate Father to help everyone..Shivay Namah Aum..
This and many other similar messages made me write further. Recently I made this blog private as we were sharing more intimate experiences with the divine. I was not worried about the figures and numbers and readership that took a plunge as a result of making the blog private. Only a handful who indicated their interest in following the blog postings were added to this list of readership. I allowed them access to these pages. I thank them.

Then Agathiyar told a devotee who was pretty confused to read the blog for clarification and relate it to her family members for them to help understand better what and why they were going through tough times. He mentioned that much has been written about karma, surrender and the soul in the blog. As it was his desire to have his seekers learn a thing or two from the blog, I opened up the blog again.

Many years back a teen from Pune wrote to me telling me that Agathiyar had mentioned the blog in her Nadi reading and told her to follow it where she will receive answers to all her doubts and queries. 
Hi sir. Thanks for a very enlightening post from none other than the great sage agasthiar. I really prayed to him to tell me about the working of karma and he replied through your post!I am thankful to both of you. I am only 17 years old and I live in maharashtra. 
Hi. I commented a few days earlier about karma questions. They are kind of solved now. I really love your blog and it is my only hope! 
i went fr another nadi reading. he advised me to read your blog regularly and pray regularly. when i asked the doubts in my mind he said that i should ask them to u as told in earlier reading. 
thank you...it was lovely conversing with tavayogi ji by email and also on phone. u have been forever supporting...cant thank u enough. thanks agasthiar also. wherever he is i know he is listening to me. i started with confusion and ended in bliss. it was a tough journey but the end couldnt be more perfect. thanks for writing ur wonderful blog and for replying to my every mail and comment. thanks for the 24 min short potri. it worked! ...immediately. i listen to the moola mantra everyday on youtube. it is pacyfying and beautiful. and i have agathiar standing behind me to catch me if i fall..thank u again.
Jnana Jhothiamma told me she came to know Agathiyar through this blog and intrigued by my writings and experiences with my gurus, traveled from the USA to Kallar Ashram. Although she had just returned to the USA from India, she went back to India again as the call from Agathiyar at Kallar was too strong for her to ignore. Her life changed the moment she stepped into Kallar Ashram. She became a staunch and devoted devotee of Agathiyar.
Greetings to you Sir, I was reading an article from Agasthiar.com......when one link led to another and then to another another and finally saw this link........My travels with Supramania SWAMY. This interested me a lot....a I had for a very long time  trying to find out visit Saint Agasthiar's cave. I read all the articles posted on Sadhguru Venkataraman's site. What is this person who is mentioned as Tavayogi.Is he a guide or an Enlightened Master. Then I saw this link which shows...."email me ". Hence I thought I would email and find out the details of all that is mentioned here. I would also like to know who shanmugam avadaiyappa is. regards.
I happened to ........rather spontaneously be guided to this site. In fact I feel more drawn towards Saint Agasthiyar. This urge/longing to visit the paces where the Noble Saint had treaded started growing inside me for a couple of months. Whatever snippets I could get I started collecting from the internet. This was how I accidentally stumbled upon the previous site through which I was able exactly see and feel what i was searching for. But you have mentioned you had your Nadi read and it was mentioned there for you that you would meet Tavayogi. I did not have any nadi reading read for me.May be. since I am an ardent devotee of SHIRDI SAI BABA.......HE must have guide me to this site.......where I was able to read about your meeting with Tvayogi and also lucky to get his contact number  from you. Thank you so much Sir......for having replied my mails and for having helped me to establish contact with Tavayogi. The attachment shows the site .....under the caption "from my travels in India"...form where I was able to get the complete picture of your travel and experiences with the Tavayogi and Subramaniya swamy. regards,
Agathiyar too had encouraged me to write previously in my Nadi readings. I am blessed to have Agathiyar use me as a tool to bring many to know about Agathiyar, the Siddhas and their Nadi, to help dispense his Jnanam, alleviate their pain and agony, and clear the confusion that arises in readers who are brought to this blog.

I can only look back at my travels and journey on his path with awe and amazement. It is all like a dream to this day. It all started in 2002. I was intrigued by hearing about the Siddhas who could tell about our past, present, and future from a colleague. Although the late Dr. Krishnan, Siddha practitioner, medical astrologer, and guru, had mentioned briefly about the existence of the Nadi back in 1996, it did not trigger me to search and see the Nadi. My colleague arranged for me to see the Nadi and my amazing journey began henceforth. Agathiyar invited me to pursue his path. My search to know more about him and the worship of the Siddhas brought me to a few establishments run under the name of Agathiyar in Malaysia then. If the Nadi reader had introduced me to the list of names of the Siddhas to be worshiped and Sivabalan who housed them from India gave me a painting of Agathiyar, I picked up material in the form of videos and books by Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar circulated by his affiliate body in Dengkil. In 2003 I meet him at Ongkara Kudil. A couple of days later Agathiyar has me meet my very first guru Supramanai Swami of Tiruvannamalai. He lighted the fire of devotion in me and taught me about the bond between a guru and his student. Then Agathiyar sends me to meet Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal who was here to officiate an affiliate peedham of his in Batu Caves in 2005. Tavayogi took me as his disciple and taught me worship of the Siddhas, taught me to conduct a homam, taught me asanas and pranayama, nurturing me further and filling the gaps and voids that existed in my spiritual path. Agathiyar came through the Nadi and personally to complete the job of molding me. Today I stand with arms folded before Agathiyar with only one prayer, "Please direct me to do your work further", adopting the prayer of Ramalinga Adigal.

பொழுது விடிந்ததென் உள்ளமென் கமலம்
பூத்தது பொன்னொளி பொங்கிய தெங்கும்
தொழுதுநிற் கின்றனன் செய்பணி எல்லாம்
சொல்லுதல் வேண்டும்என் வல்லசற் குருவே

and loads of thanks.