Saturday 11 December 2021

THE VISIBLE & THE INVISIBLE

There are two worlds running parallel. One that is visible and another that is invisible but that can be sensed and felt beyond the sense organs as in the former. It hits the very core in us and brings on an immediate gush of energy and a rush of adrenalin. Tears of joy whelmed from within, without reason. Every cell in the body cries out in joy. At the end of this show of kindness there is only sheer gratefulness in the blessings that one has had. We are currently experiencing these wonderful moments. 

The gurus work in the visible world and continue their work in the invisible world too. In the physical world, they take on a form and a name. Once they go into samadhi, they continue to interact with us without the need of a Sangam or association, a society, or a movement that is apparent with all gurus. In the subtle realm, it is just pure energy. But though in the subtle form their manifestation is seen, heard, touched, tasted, and felt through the five primary elements. Since we are not receptive to these subtle energies and are dependant chiefly on our sense organs, it is perceived as light, sounds, sensations, ambrosia, emotions, feelings, and vibrations. 

Supramania Swami in speaking about his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar told me that the Yogi knocked on his door at 11pm one day after his samadhi and handed him his painting before disappearing into the darkness that loomed the village. Swami gave chase but found no sign of him. When I was with Swami chanting the Yogi's name I heard a third voice join us in the chant. I wanted to ask Swami who the third voice was but as we raised to leave his prayer room the thought went away mysteriously. After traveling with Tavayogi for a few days and upon returning to Supramania Swami's kudil, as I alighted from the car, Swami asked me, if my guru was fine. I saw his humbleness again. Before leaving I had read out the transcribe of my Nadi reading to Swami where Agathiyar mentioned that Tavayogi was my guru and directed me to spend several days with him. As Swami packed some blankets and placed them in the trunk of the car telling me that I shall need them in the cold weather up in the hills of Kallar and the highlands of Ooty, he asked me to send his regards to Tavayogi too. I have never seen someone with such a magnanimous heart before. I had seen gurus who refrained seekers from visiting other gurus and ashrams. I had seen followers stop seekers from patronizing other institutions. In both cases the guru and followers were possessive of their followers. Here was a man who stole my heart. This was followed by another question if I had heard the third voice? Indeed I had but I had forgotten all about it then. When I asked him who it was he told me it was the Yogi who had joined us in chanting his name. He had come in the subtle form. This miracle took place in 2005. What amazed me was that the Yogi had gone into samadhi on 20 February 2001. 

Similarly, Supramania Swami too dropped in on us after his samadhi. Swami passed away on 7 February 2007. Agathiyar in a Nadi reading on 10 February told me Supramania Swami was a true guru and had indeed gone into samadhi and his samadhi would one day gain fame. The day Swami indicated his presence to us at our home was 17 September 2007. As I sat with my wife in the living room at AVM that day after prayer, unlike the vibhuti aroma that always prevails, for a change there was a distinct smell of tobacco in our home. The thought of Supramania Swami immediately came to my mind, as he smokes tobacco. Was Swami at my home in Malaysia we asked each other? Almost immediately, my handphone rang but stopped after a couple of rings. On picking up the phone there was a miss call from Supramania Swami! I knew that number was no more in use. I called up Swami’s number a few days later. I had to be assured that Swami did actually materialize in my home. A man answered. He asked me who I was and to whom I wanted to speak. I introduced myself and I asked if he had called me a couple of days earlier. He answered that he had not made any calls to Malaysia. Then I asked if Supramania Swami was around. He answered that he did not know of any Supramania Swami. I enquired about his location. He mentions it was Coimbatore. Then I ask if Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal was there. The reply was no and he did not know Tavayogi either. Several days later, I called my nephew who knew Swami too, and explained what had transpired. Upon ending my call, I realized there was a miss call while I was on the phone with him. Again to my amazement, the same number appeared. Not convinced enough, I called Swami’s son, Ramajayam. He confirms that the number his father used had been terminated. Later Agathiyar reveals in the Nadi that the miracle had indeed taken place.

Tavayogi had gone into samadhi on 3rd July 2018.  Dhanvantri came several months later and told us that Tavayogi had attained the state of light and was still guiding us subtly. Yesterday we had the honor to receive Tavayogi at our home. He came through a devotee and spent half an hour with us. He told us he was still monitoring our progress and asked his children to put in more effort. From what was relayed by him, we realized that he had not given up the principles that he held and had us follow when he was in the flesh. Tavayogi mentioned a pertinent point, in this age of questioning. He said not to try to understand life nor try to compute it but to live it. It is not a maths equation to solve he said.

உள் இருந்து அகத்தியன் கேட்டதைத் தயங்காமல் செய்யுங்கள். வாழ்க்கை என்பது பாடம், கணிதம் அல்ல குழப்புவதற்கு. பரிபூரணமாய் இருந்து விட்டால் எதுவும் தடையில்லை. தடை என்பது உங்களுக்கு நீங்கள் இட்டுக் கொள்வது தான்.

In "Inner Worlds & Outer Worlds" we are told how our thoughts have messed up our lives. 

We were truly blessed to have an audience with Tavayogi. A guru pleaded with Agathiyar to save his disciple in her Jeeva Nadi reading. What amazed us was that the guru was together with her in a past birth. We have to understand that the bond between a guru and his disciple transcends over several births. The bond transcends the body and the many births the Atma takes. We are connected through the Atma. The gurus Atma speaks to our Atma. Agathiyar told us that he only sees our Atma and not the sheath or covering that is the body. The Atma that connects with the guru connects with the entire lineage of gurus. We are blessed to have one nay have the whole lineage look over our shoulders.