Thursday, 6 August 2026

MAPPING THE PATH

Speaking to a friend and devotee over the phone for an astonishing 3 hours and 15 minutes last evening, he told me that he was aware that I, like many before me, had shared my journey, life's experiences, puja, practice, etc., often repeatedly in this blog. He suggested that if I had often quoted and shared about Yogis, Gurus, and masters, and others' experiences, like them, why not I simplify the methods, whatever pertains to my practice, for others to follow too. 

I replied that I was not a guru. Neither Agathiyar nor Tavayogi instructed me to teach others, except in one instance when Agathiyar asked me to teach Mahindren the Yoga Asanas and Pranayama techniques that Tavayogi had given me and which I had put into practice, and subsequently had Mahindren teach the other devotees present back then. I was lucky that I had Agathiyar come in the Nadi and through devotees whenever I was in trouble, having pain and discomfort, etc., during this practice. I fear that when others take up the practice without first getting the grace and blessings of the Siddhas through worship and rituals, who can they turn to when they end up in trouble? I would not know what to do in those situations. One needs the direct supervision of the Siddhas when he begins his practice. For that, he has to come to the worship of the Siddhas first. How many are ready, and how many can diligently follow? I opt not to teach till now. I can be considered selfish, but my main concern is that the results and outcome of this practice might affect their health, mobility, or worse still, endanger them. 

He did ask me to chart the path and where it was all heading. Agathiyar had pretty much given us a pretty simplified rundown of the entire journey leading to the state of attaining Light or Jothi, the state of the Siddhas themselves, having me take notes and share with the attendees during the Guru Purnima of 2024, where my friend was present too. It would suffice to reproduce the said message, for it is comprehensive.