Friday 16 November 2018

A THANK YOU NOTE

This blog was a spinoff from my earlier web site Indian Heartbeat began in the nineties. As the web page had limitations as to posting multimedia then, and a blog was user friendly without having to know the technicalities and a fairly detailed understanding of both HTML and CSS coding that was required in creating eye catching web pages, I chose to shift over to the later. I am glad I did. I could share many forms of medias on these pages to bring print to life. 

Along the way many readers have conveyed congratulatory messages and encouraging words, constructive opinions and comments, written in to me in the form of emails or comments on my blog and YouTube Channel or conveyed by way of word of mouth. 
  • The writings r awesome...  I m reading them daily,  it's lik a boost for us.
  •  Read only just now.. wonderful aiyya.
  • ... I'm your blog reader..almost everyday... You are helping me a lot to go through my problems. It's like my panadol... To ease my obstacles...
  • Wow....amazing article...
  • "The Siddhas opened up a whole new world that we were not aware of. We look forward to more things revealed." Yes Anna, I’m blessed too that I’m part of in this new world. 
  • "Finally the soul takes on the attributes of the divine as it merges with the spirit (of Erai) becoming one." Very very true sir.
  • Soul Enriching article.
  • Mind-boggling topic. I always thought soul and spirit are the same. Interchangeable. Wonderful explanation Aiya.
  • Wonderful Anna. Even though I’m not really understand that much about the layers of the body but I understand that we need to make our body healthy all time to enjoy the play of the divine and to reached them... Om Sivaya Agatheesaya Nama.
  • Beautiful explanation.
  • I must thank to Bala n you Anna. Bala brought me to you and Anna show me who is Agathiyar and what he can do. What he can do within us n more than that. I didn’t know what punniyam I did in past birth but in this young age I get a chance to know about Appa n follow him. He came into me and change me n change everything. The Siddha Heartbeat is like a book of guidance for me Anna.
  • Explanation about Sariyai, Kriyai, Yogam, Gnanam with Video of our journey. Wonderful Anna. Thanks Anna.
  • To the blessed and beautiful soul who wrote this blog to enlighten others on their spiritual journey. I am so much immersed and touched by the blogs n articles... Trying to reach you through mail or cell contact.. pls pass it on. Am Dr by proffession based in Mumbai..God bless you.
  • So true..the essence of the path that needs to be walked alone, albeit with the guidance of the Lord and Masters. 
  • Namaste. Great words, Even greater mission and above greatest is your experience of mystical world of Siddhars. It appears like you have put the words in your blog which also suit my experience which started when I met the worshipper of Sri Agasthya, Sri Remesh Guruji (Available on face book) and my spiritual journey to the world of siddhars there after. If it was not a mystic world, how a hardcore engineer like me would have become a poet of siddhars. All the writeups, prayers, bhajans have come out of my pen I feel due to guidance of Sri Agathiyar and these are available on youtube links are given below. Kindly go through these at your convenience. Best Regards.
  • Thank you all for sharing about guru.Special thanks for giving ashram address & phone number.
  • Intha pathivu megavum arumaiya erunthathu kongana sidhar avargalin matra padalkalium pathivudum padi ...
  • Sir, Though we have never met, I have been in touch with you, few and far between,as it were. I'm a reader of your blog, and watched from the sidelines, the progress you have made. I am not of sufficient spiritual maturity to stand in judgement over your spiritual maturity. I don't wish to be. However, I wish to place on record that you have reached a place from where there is nothing further to say..words fail you... expressions are of no consequence. May Lord Agathiyar continue to shower His blessings on you and your family. Pranams.

I would like to thank them for encouraging me on. What started as a personal web site to showcase my artwork and my personal selection of songs that I cherished listening to, in the nineties, later carried my writings on my maiden travel to India. Moving on to blogging, my writings took on a new dimension and reached new horizons when I stepped into the Siddha path. The blog grew as did I. The blog grew as did the company of great souls who came over to Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) and shared with me their experiences in wanting to see God.

This blog carries my personal search and subsequent experiences in wanting to see God too; that of my gurus and my relationship with them; the great moments we shared with family, friends and associates while en-route in the search. Siddha Heartbeat has had continued patronage by the AVM family, who provided a subject to write about in our conversations. 

As the blog evolved so did we. It brings cheer to my heart to know that this blog posts had brought hope to many. It am elated to know that these posts has brought a significant number of seekers to have their hunger and appetite to know about the Siddhas appeased.

Please keep writing for your encouraging words are a catalyst for me to write further. Beyond and above all my effort and time, allocated for this noble task in sharing the fame and miracles of the Siddhas, is the continuous boost that comes via the appreciation from Agathiyar himself who keeps track of my postings with ever watchful eyes and motivates me through his numerous Nadi readings. 

Agathiyar vets through each thought and word that goes into these postings. Each post is uploaded with a prayer that it should answer at least one soul's yearning to know the reasons for his or her experience while on the path; appease one who is seeking an answer and solution to his query; and finally serve as a reference point where one could compare notes with his own personal spiritual travel. 

Never have I seeked fame in all these endeavors. I have shared all my experiences and Nadi readings on this blog solely and only to bring/add fame to the Siddhas and their workings. 

Not surprisingly Agathiyar has asked me to keep doing the puja no matter what happens. He has asked that I continue writing. These are the tasks given to me. He promised to send many seekers over. As he foresaw ahead that my home cannot possibly accommodate the numbers, hence the need to move has arise says Agathiyar and Lord Muruga. AVM will have to move to a bigger venue where the said celebrations or vizha and congregation of devotees can sit in comfort and participate in carrying out the rituals and puja. This new venue is where Persatuan Teman Setia (PTS) too can function effectively in preparing, cooking, and packing food for distribution; where (Thondu Seivom) TS can collect and distribute this food to the homeless on the streets and to the homes of the old and neglected senior citizens; where Amudha Surabhi (AS) can serve food to the devotees who arrive to participate in the numerous events to be organized, bringing together all those of the same mindset.

We would need space to conduct the homa or lighting of the sacrificial fire. Then there is a need to allocate space for lessons including yoga, sanggetham or any other art form and finally a place to sit in silence in communion with Erai. This is the desire of Erai. It will fall into place in due time for this is his wish. We will be a tool to facilitate the birth of this complex.

Aum Sivaya Agatheesaya Nama