Thursday 17 October 2024

CHURNING THE SEA

For many, coming to the Siddhas stops with reading the Nadi. They keep coming back to read the Nadi throughout their lives. Call them to the path, call them to the worship, call them to carry out rituals, call them to practice Yoga, and there is no turnout. It is truly saddening to see them "use" the Siddhas for their immediate needs and never want to become a Siddha themselves. Those few who come, come to learn the secrets of turning metal and plants into gold, sand into diamonds, clay into Navabasana, and solidify mercury. Tavayogi shared with me that many would sit for hours hoping that he would share these secrets with them. Man has fallen into the pit of no return. He is engrossed in the material world and keeps seeking solutions and shortcuts to gain more material wealth giving reasons to fan his greed and desires. None came to know the secrets of changing and transforming this body into that of light, reaching the states of the Siddhas. The Siddhas are here amongst us in subtle forms to guide us on this secret but there is no taker. 

I took up the call to come to the path after my Nadi reading. They then brought me to their worship. They dissolved all my Karma. They sent me to my first guru Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai and sent another Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram to me later to continue the teaching. If the former showed me Bakti or devotion the latter showed me Yoga. Agathiyar came finally to churn the sea of experiences gained by traveling the path and showed me to sieve and filter the false from the truth, and Maya from the Real. Thenceforth Amrita or Ambrosia began to flow.

He throws me into the turbulent waters and sees how I handle the situations. Finally seeing me struggle he gives me a hand and educates me on the happenings. This is gaining Gnanam he says. Gnanam is not something that drifts to us standing on the river bank. We have to step into the running waters and fish it out.