Tuesday 16 October 2018

JOURNEYING WITH AGATHIYAR 2007

In walking the path of the Siddhas, first they brought us to know them better by having us visit their abodes that were the caves in the dense jungles of India, then to the temples where they showed their presence amidst the crowd of devotees. Soon they showed their presence in the daily worship we carried out at their homes. 

They began to uplift us both spiritually and in understanding the ways of life. They showed miracles after miracles that got us engaged and more determined to stay with them and pursue further this wonderful and amazing journey.

The following are Nadi readings of mine over the years. The idea in sharing them is to make known how simple it is to travel the path of the Siddhas and to beget the grace of the Siddhas by way of worship to them. What was required of us was attending to their worship, they took care of the rest, including our inner spiritual development and advancement and the family too. The Siddhas promised a better future and a silver lining, both in the materialistic and spiritual world and sense. Although I have seen through much of what has been revealed to date, there are many other revelations that has yet to take place. Only the future will tell.

Nadi Reading 7 by Bhogar - 13.1.2007

Bhogar mentions that Agathiyar had requested him to reveal this time around. Bhogar talks about my past Karma. He talks about the upcoming First World Conference of Siddha Philosophy to be held in Malaysia. He asks that I participate. He mentions that I shall meet Tavayogi again. He reveals the reason for taking birth. Bhogar too reveals what had taken place at Pothigai. He reminds me to stay on this path and continue with prayers. Bhogar also mentions that Agathiyar had dictated other Siddhas to reveal in the Nadi in the coming weeks.



Nadi Reading 8 by Sugabrahmar – 20.1.2007 

Sugabrahmar mentions that he was requested to reveal in this Nadi by Agathiyar. He mentions both Tavayogi and Supramania Swami. He requests that I carry out my duties to my gurus.

Nadi Reading 9 by Bhirugumunivar – 27.1.2007

Bhirugumunivar mentions about Saint Raghavendra. He asks that I continue my practices. He mentions Tavayogi. He mentions that Siddha Kagabujandar will have a reading for me next.



Nadi Reading 10 by Kagabujandar – 3.2.2007

Kagabujandar mentions that Agathiyar requests him for a reading. He reveals the benefits of prayers.

Nadi Reading 11 by Agathiyar – 10.2.2007

Agathiyar talks about Supramania Swami attaining Samadhi at Tiruvannamalai and my obligations towards him. Agathiyar then mentions Tavayogi too. He asks that I continue prayers (kottu prathanai) and explains its benefits.

Nadi Reading 12 by Agathiyar – 17.2.2007

Agathiyar asks to continue prayers. Agathiyar tells me that I would begin to write.

Nadi Reading 13 by Kagabujandar – 24.2.2007

Kagabujandar asks that I stay on this path.



Nadi Reading 14 by Agathiyar – 4.3.2007

Agathiyar reminds me of the benefits of prayers. He gives further guidance on meditation. He asks to stay on this path.

Nadi Reading 15 by Bhirugumunivar – 10.3.2007 

Bhirugumunivar guides me on performing prayers and the kind of food to consume. He graciously instructs on the Arutperunjhoti Mahamantra. He instructs me to continue prayers. He mentions the benefits of prayers. He shares his conversation with Agathiyar. 

Nadi Reading 16 by Kagabujandar – 23.4.2007 

Kagabujandar asks that I stay on this path and continue to perform prayers. He talks about the Siddha path. He asks that I continue doing charity. 

Nadi Reading 17 by Tirumoolar – 8.5.2007 

Tirumoolar asks that I continue prayers. 

Nadi Reading 18 by Agathiyar – 12.6.2007 

Agathiyar asks that I continue with prayers. He mentions Tavayogi. 

Nadi Reading 19 by Agathiyar – 24.7.2007 

Agathiyar talks about the reason for taking birth. He talks about Supramania Swami. He tells me Swami will perform miracles in my home. He asks that I chant his name. He mentions Tavayogi too.



Nadi Reading 20 by Tirumoolar – 23.9.2007

Tirumoolar talks about performing prayers. He says the names of the Siddhas shall be the Maha Mantra henceforth. He instructs me to continue chanting the names of the Siddhas. He mentions the Tirumanthiram and Agathiyar Nigandu as guides. He asks that I be aware and watchful about creating Karma in all that I do and live accordingly. Tirumoolar confirms Supramania Swami's presence in the subtle form in my home recently.

Nadi Reading 21 by Agathiyar – 13.10.2007 

Agathiyar mentions that this reading was on the instruction of Lord Murugan. He asks that I continue prayers to Lord Murugan and chanting his name. He reveals the auspiciousness of chanting Lord Murugan’s name. Agathiyar reveals that he is in the form of light. Agathiyar introduces worship of the light both externally and internally. He asks that I continue chanting the Mahamantra. He reveals the reason for taking birth.



Nadi Reading 22 by Agathiyar – 23.11.2007

Agathiyar asks to continue with prayers. Agathiyar asks that I continue charity and service.

Nadi Reading 23 by Agathiyar – 27.12.2007

Agathiyar says that he was revealing this Nadi from Kallar. He mentions about his Jayanthi and Guru Puja at Kallar on this day. He says the donations forwarded to Tavayogi for this celebration has been put to good use. Agathiyar says the gates to heaven shall open on this day. He dictates the start of the Puja at exactly 27 ½ Naaligai after the birth of his star Ahilya in the month of Margali (10.58 hours). This is the actual time of his birth, he says. He blesses all who had gathered at my home for his Puja.