Monday 29 October 2018

THE JOURNEY WITH AGATHIYAR CONTINUES

I am humbled by the developments that has taken place within a short span of 16 years. I never realized that a small task given to me till this date, that of conducting puja, could result in such a massive transformation in the statue of Agathiyar, in our hearts and our homes, and in my life and those of others who joined me in the worship of the Siddhas. I have to thank my parents, forefathers and ancestors who brought me into this world, the wonderful gurus who guided me in the physical form, the Nadi Gurus who passed the divine messages of the Siddhas, and the ever compassionate Siddhas who tirelessly worked on making us a better person. I have to thank the AVM family and all those who came into my life and helped me make all these possible too.

Aum Sivaya Agatheesaya Nama.