Monday 22 October 2018

JOURNEYING WITH AGATHIYAR - MIRACLES DO HAPPEN

Suren is one of the regular readers of Siddha Heartbeat. He does not stop at just reading through but discusses with me the contents of my post. Most of the time my posts are an extension of our discussions. He is also the one who regularly consults the Nadi and has messages for both himself and AVM too. He has provided numerous worthwhile and pertinent video interviews from prominent people on the path and new followers to the path of Siddhas that he manages to capture during his many visits to India. 

Last Thursday Suren dropped by at AVM. As usual he had read my latest series of Nadi revelations. He asked me quite surprisingly, "You decided to post your Nadi readings, Sir?" I shared the reason for doing so. I had always kept the readings close to my heart, been of the opinion that they were personal and private messages addressed to me, and not for public viewing or airing. I had mentioned this to him too, some years back. 

So why did I decide to share them now? For one most of the predictions by the Siddhas had taken place. Its all in the past now. I would not want to share a revelation for the future by the Siddha, that when the time came did not materialize for certain reasons known only to them, and have the public question the reason why it did not take place as spoken by the Siddhas. Then they would begin to doubt all the past and future messages from these Siddhas. They would not belief the words of the Siddhas. They would begin to ridicule them. I did not want to damage the name of the Siddhas further. As it is too much damage had been done. 

Once a friend asked if the prayers of all at AVM had been answered. I told him many called to inform that they have seen positive results. Still there are some who are waiting patiently for a silver lining to show through the clouds. People come along, with problems. Following in the footsteps of our Gurus, I would ask them to worship the Siddhas. I would explain as Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal would, that the reason for  their sufferings was Vinai or past Karma. Having made known the reason, I would give them a solution as did Tavayogi. I would tell them to worship the Siddhas as my Guru did. Worship, Pray and Wait, reminding them not to expect results overnight. 

When they came to me with hope, I gave them hope. They began to belief that the Siddhas could change their fate and destiny. They would do as I bid them. Many saw positive results. But some would turn up telling me nothing seemed to change for the better. I would tell them to be patient and give it some time. Give the Siddhas some time to move things up there. They would turn up after some time, telling me, time has gone by, that they have been praying even harder, but nothing changed. 

Now I am lost. I do not have answers. It would not be reasonable to ask them to wait any further. It would not be reasonable to give them more remedies to do, for they have exhausted themselves, their patience, their time and money doing them. I do not know how to pacify them. I take their grievances to Agathiyar. I ask him why things were not moving in their favour. I could not come to terms having them question the reason why it did not take place even after they had followed the Guru's guidance. I would tell Agathiyar that if he does not help them, soon they would begin to doubt all the messages from the Siddhas, and lose faith and belief. They might give up hope and turn elsewhere or take some drastic measures, moves or decisions.

We do not have answers to all of lifes problems. We can only give others hope. We cannot do miracles. Only the divine can. But why was the divine not moving things, not lifting even a single finger in their matters? When Agathiyar could change the fate of someone over the weekend, when he originally asked for ten days, why were things moving at snail's pace or not moving entirely for these poor souls? I cannot possibly say that they carried much karma, for we do not know these things, and it would most definitely hurt that soul who was, as it is losing hope fast in life and living. How do we pacify them? 

While Agathiyar brings immediate changes in the lives of some, he keeps giving hope and buys time in others. Although we do not see immediate results and major outcomes, belief me he is working hard behind the screen, trying to turn the tables. This is the only assurance we can give.

But we have to be fair to the Siddhas too. Throughout our lives we ignore him only to arrive at his doorstep for a remedy or a quick fix, once we are in hot soup or in danger. While some heed the advise and become his life long devotee, for the Disbelievers or Touch and Go devotees or the occasional devotees or fence sitters, who demand for a miracle to happen overnight, how can they possibly expect results without complete faith, belief and effort?

Secondly my family and I personally have been blessed. We do not know why the divine chose to shower his blessings on us? We pretty well know that we do not deserve the compassion and kindness he is showing us. We have done fair share of mistakes and harm. But the divine was kind enough to brush them aside. Each day now is a miraculous day for us. All we did was to take up the cue asking us to tread the path that the Siddhas had traveled. They sent the right people to guide us and put us on track. Dr Krishnan; Muralitharan Saminathan; Nadi Nool Aasan Sentilkumar; Sivabalan; Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar of Ongkarakudil, Turaiyur; Supramania Swami of Tiruvannamalai; Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram, Nadi Nool Aasan T.Ramesh and his siblings, and Nadi Nool Aasan Thamaraiselvan. 

Today as I gracefully step into my sixties, I am blessed to have the company Mr & Mrs Balachander, Mr & Mrs Krishna, Master Uva, Master Arunan, Mr & Mrs Stan, Mr & Mrs Vevagaren, Mr & Mrs Perarulalan, Mr & Mrs Kalaichelvan, Mr & Mrs Maheswaran, Mr & Mrs KS Maniam, Mr & Mrs Rajah, Mr & Mrs Vinez, Mrs Nirumala, Mr NS Shanmuganathan, Mr Balamurugan and his dear mother, Mr Pathmanaban, DSP Saravanan, Mr & Mrs Thanajayan and their parents, Mr Nathan, Mrs Thirumalar, and a whole fleet of youngsters behind us, supporting us in all ways: Dharshini, Dr Jana, Dyalen, Gokul, Gunalan, Mr & Mrs Harikrishnan, Jegan Shanmugam, Ir Kuga, Mahin, Malar, Roshan, Saras, Shahalini, Shanga, Mr & Mrs Bala Chandran, Surendran, Mr & Mrs Sharmanan, Mr & Mrs Sugu, Mr & Mrs Saravanan Palanisamy, and of course my wife and kids and the latest addition to our AVM family, my granddaughter. Also: Thavathiru Muthukumara Swami of Kuttralam, veteran Nadi Nool Aasan Taranibalan Aiya, and Mr Arivananthan of the Arulguru Aghathiyar Arulsiddar Peedam.

And not forgetting the wonderful souls who are abroad: Our Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar from our Thaai Veedu Kallar Ashram, Thavathiru Kumarsamy Aiya of the Anuvavi Agasthiyar Ashram, Shankar Aiya from Kumbakonam, Acharya Gurudasan from Bangalore, Mr & Mrs Sanjiv Malhotra, Mr Ravindra Yadav, Mr Sandeep & Mrs Rakhi from Delhi; Mr Pruthviraj from Pune; Mr Rakesh, Mr & Mrs Nalini, Mr Saravanan Kandasamy,  Sowmiya and her sister Dr Subhashini, Mr Vinod, all from Chennai, Sailaja, Dr Sathish, Mr Sivakavin; Yamini, Mrs Gayathri Muraleedharan from Kerala, Mr & Mrs Kugan from South Africa, Mr Andraz from Slovenia and Master Khru Pedro from Chiang Mai.

And finally not forgetting the blessings of my mother, in laws, siblings and the rest of the family, and the blessings of my late father and my ancestors. Most important of all Agathiyar, the Siddhas and Erai.

Thirdly, when I accepted Agathiyar's call to come to this path, I searched for anything and everything on the Siddhas. I received several materials and documents that helped me on. During this search, I encountered negative perceptions on the Siddhas too that disturbed me. It cannot be, I told myself. The Siddhas cannot possibly do harm. That was the very reason I stayed away from devotion and worship in all forms for 14 years when I could not accept that the divine would also harm his devotees. I was in my twenties then and thank god, Lord Shiva came in a dream and asked me to cool down, take a break. When I came to this path in my forties, I began to investigate the teachings of the Siddhas. I took up the directives of Agathiyar and my Gurus, working to accomplish what was said in the Nadi and in their teachings respectively. I wanted  very much to bring the predictions of the Siddhas alive. I worked towards it puting in the effort. Of course at times I turned down some of their askings and never took any effort in pursuing it. It was not raised up again. I wanted to bring back the past glory to the Siddha path.

Supramania Swami took up the path of devotion or bhakti to Erai and his five Gurus. While he attained samadhi and rests in the Girivalam path of Tiruvannamalai, his soul lives with us. Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar spelt out very clearly through his teachings that worship of Siddhas was enough to gain their grace that would lead us on, cautioning us not to engage in difficult and dangerous methods to perfect the body and soul to reach Erai's kingdom. Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal made us walk the talk, bringing us into the jungles and hills, making us conduct libation and perform the Homam, getting our families and us engaged in the practical worship to the Siddhas. While he attained samadhi and rests in Kallar Ashram, his soul lives with us too. The divine made it simple for us asking us to worship the Siddhas, which we did. 

Today we see the results of this worship. We have seen numerous miracles take place. We have a better understanding and a different perspective of all things happening thanks to the teachings and practical guidance of the Siddhas and our Gurus. 

The pinnacle of all these amazing happenings was when Lord Muruga came to bring me relieve from the excruciating pain in my lower back last Monday. As veteran Nadi Nool Aasan Taranibalan Aiya read the Jeeva Nadi where Lord Muruga was revealing my suffering, he instantaneously came on a devotee to heal my back, narrating in real time what he was doing to bring relieve to this miserly soul. I was healed instantaneously. Even before this mega miracle too place, Dhanvathri came on a devotee to heal; Balamurugan, a Varma and Siddha practitioner, came over to treat me; Shanga, who was a trainer at a gym taught me several light exercises to bring relief and strengthen certain muscles; Dr Janar gave me a jab that brought immediate relieve and joy; and Agathiyar in the Nadi prescribed five herbal preparations and ointments a day before Lord Muruga came personally to gift his magical touch.

Along our journey with Agathiyar, there were many a times when we stood stupefied and stared in wonder when we were told: the Goddess brought food to Ramalinga Adigal as he was in hunger; when the divine came as a couple, bringing Tavayogi food when he was on the verge of collapse due to hunger during the days of his roaming the length and breadth of India; when Lord Muruga came as a mischievous child and pulled down all the washed clothing that Krishnaveni Amma of Kalyana Theertam had hung up to dry and she would give chase with a stick and Lord Muruga would playfully tease her further; when Lord Muruga came as a kid and drew out his Vel and tenderly stroked both Jnana Jhothiamma's legs at the foot of Palani after she had climbed down in pain; and when Supramania Swami and Tavayogi regained their lost sights. Today we stand bold and firm that miracles do happen! Anything is possible!

Now how can I thank the divine but to share the blessings that they have showered on this retched and inadequate soul? I decided to share my readings so that others might still hold on and not lose hope in the divine.