Friday 19 October 2018

JOURNEYING WITH AGATHIYAR 2009

If Agathiyar brought me out from the confines and comfort of my prayer room to Kallar Ashram to experience life in an ashram, Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal brought me to the open fields, dales and mountains, the jungles and caves, bringing me along to experience his earlier lifestyle, before he settled for the ashram life. He led me on the worship of the Siddhas in his ashram and all the places we went. He told me that we only needed to make the effort, taking two steps to Svadisthana, the Siddhas would lead us from there on. Similarly Thavathiru Rengaraja Desigar showed us the most simplest way to beget the grace of the Siddhas, that of worship to the Siddhas. His pure and dedicated love and worship towards the Siddhas has brought him to where he is today. 

Nadi Reading 32 by Agathiyar – 8.1.2009 

Agathiyar mentions that since I had the desire to set up a Peedham for him (on the onset of his request in my very first reading in 2002), he sets the ball rolling, by giving specific instructions on the process and procedure to have his statue made. It had to be in the image of that of Agathiyar at Agasthiyampalli in Vedharanyam. He specifies how, where and when his statue should be made and mentions the rituals that needed to be done before he goes to the Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Mrithiga Brindavan Kinta. He also says that he will be at my home before he is moved to Ipoh. He also instructs me to accept donations from devotees towards the cost of making his statue and building his Peedham. He reveals that he shall fulfill the prayers of devotees who seek him out for assistance. All they need to do was to light up a lamp.

Nadi Reading 33 by Agathiyar – 27.8.2009

Agathiyar asks that I spread his teachings. He asks that I stay on his path. Agathiyar asks that I control my temper and to refrain from arguments. He reveals a breathing technique.


Nadi Reading 34 by Agathiyar – 26.12.2009 

Agathiyar assures me that he shall make it to my home in time for his Jayanthi and Guru Puja prayers and all one has to do was to light a lamp and offer prayers to him. He shall then bless all those gathered. Agathiyar reveals the reason for asking me to carry out prayers. He reveals procedures for the Jayanthi Puja.