Tuesday 16 October 2018

JOURNEYING WITH AGATHIYAR 2002 TO 2006

I had done home and temple worship, read and debated much, before I was told to put the brake on and give myself a break too, by Lord Shiva in a dream. After 14 years Agathiyar shows me the Siddha path and invites me onto it. I began another search and seeked societies and associations related to the Siddhas. I learnt what I could from them and moved on to indulge in the worship of the Siddhas by myself in the confines of my home. Guided by Gurus, Supramania Swami and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal and regular Nadi readings, both my life and my perspective of life began to change. 

The following are Nadi readings of mine over the years. The idea in sharing them is to make known how simple it is to get the grace of the Siddhas by way of worship to them. What was required of us was attending to their worship, they took care of the rest, including our inner spiritual development and advancement and the family too. The Siddhas promised a better future and a silver lining, both in the materialistic and spiritual world and sense. Although I have seen through much of what has been revealed to date, there are many other revelations that has yet to take place. Only the future will tell.

Nadi Reading 1 by Agathiyar - 14.12.2002

The year was 1996. This was the period I had given up belief on astrology after those predictions did not work out as mentioned. It was about this time that Sethu from my office was frequenting an astrologer, Dr. Krishnan. I made an appointment to see the Dr. The good Dr told me all was fine and good times are to begin. After that, I began to consult the Dr. often. 

On one of these visits, I ask if there was a possibility that whatever said in the charts might not work out for an individual and the Dr. replied that if one had been cursed then the benefits that the charts reveal might not materialize. When asked if he could look into my chart to see if there were any curses, he replied it is only possible to know through reading of the Nadi. 

When my friend Muralitharan Saminathan talked about his experience reading the Nadi (in 2000) to me in 2002, I recalled Dr Krishnan’s words. It was interesting and amazing to know that the Siddhas could predict what was to happen in the future, having written these events in the Nadi, a few hundreds of years back. They could also tell one’s past, I was told. Muralitharan arranged for me to have a reading at Shivabalan’s house. 

On 27 November 2002, Nadi Guru Senthilkumar shortlisted 3 bundles of Nadi leaves from many, and I and him jointly tried to locate my Nadi through a series of question and answers related to my personalities and events in my lifetime. Nearing the end of the third bundle, there was one that I thought was mine. My parent’s name, number of siblings, my career, and property were exact but the name of my wife was different. Senthilkumar quizzed me further, but we could not locate a reading that described me. I was asked to come back in two weeks’ time since he told me that he could only look through a maximum of three numbers of bundles at any one particular sitting.

On 11 December 2002, going through the same pace and trend of questioning, we identified a relevant, appropriate, and corresponding Nadi in the very first bundle itself. I agreed it was mine. I was told to come back for the full reading of the Nadi another day.

On 14 December 2002, the actual reading of that particular Nadi took place. I was both apprehensive and eager not knowing what was in store for me. I sat in awe as the Nadi was read to me. 

Generally the first (Pothu Kaandam), 13th (Karma Kaandam) and 14th (Shaanthi Parikaara Kaandam) cantos are read for all seekers. The Gnana Kaandam is selective. The Pothu Kaandam mentioned about me, my family, my career, and what to expect until my last days. The Karma Kaandam spoke about my past birth. The thirteenth canto or Shaanthi Parikaara Kaandam spoke about worship and prayers to reduce the evil effects of my past Karma. I was asked to worship the Siddhas, Lord Ganapati and Lord Shiva too. 

There was a Gnana Kaandam for me. I had this Kaandam read to me too. It dictated my spiritual path. I was asked to worship Lord Shiva, Lord Ganapati, Agathiyar, and the eighteen Siddhas.

The path I was to take was revealed to me through these amazing, mysterious and mystical Nadi!


Nadi Reading 2 by Agathiyar - 15.8.2005 

I told Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal when I met him the very first time in Malaysia in 2005, that it had been 2 ½ years since I last saw the Nadi with Senthilkumar. Tavayogi immediately gave me Nadi Guru Ramesh’s telephone number. I made an appointment. 

On the day of my appointment, Ramesh played the earlier reading of my Nadi that was recorded on tape by Nadi Guru Senthilkumar. When I saw Senthilkumar in 2002, he took an imprint of my thumbprint to enable him to locate my Nadi. However, Ramesh did not do so, this time around. He played back the tail end of the last reading on the tape. He asked for my date of birth, time and Lagna. Then he went into an adjacent room to get my Nadi. He asked if he should transcribe the reading. I told him to do as he pleased. He then taped the whole session without transcribing. It was the Aasi Kaandam of Agathiyar. This Nadi is not located from the imprint of the seeker’s thumbprint as in locating the Kaanda Nadi, but is a revelation by Agathiyar, to whom he chooses to speak to. Throughout the reading, I was in tears. Agathiyar was so kind and generous to me. He pardoned me for my past mistakes, removed the guilt that I had carried all this while, saying all was his doing and he added that I needed those experiences too. He accepted me into his circle and blessed me for a better future.

Agathiyar told me that the Agathiyar Gnana Peedham in Batu Caves is the place for me to learn about spirituality. I was also told to see Tavayogi that night itself for a teecha. Tavayogi had earlier given me teecha together with nine others including my wife. Why the necessity to get the teecha again? I could have brushed aside, ignored or delayed seeing Tavayogi. Instead, when I followed as instructed and got Tavayogi’s blessing and teecha from him again that very night, the reading on tape was mysteriously ‘erased’.

Nadi Reading 3 by Agathiyar - 18.8.2005

I went back to Ramesh explaining the mysterious event. When the Nadi was re-read to me, there was no mention of the Agathiyar Gnana Peedham in Batu Caves anymore. I figured that the moment I surrendered to Tavayogi there was no need for an organization anymore.

Besides Kallar and Palani, which was mentioned earlier, the new reading mentioned additional temples and Siddha’s places that I ought to visit - Tiruvannamalai, Vedharanyam, Pothigai and Courtalam. 



Nadi Reading 4 by Agathiyar - 19.8.2005

This reading was not recorded but instead written out for me. Agathiyar reveals the mysterious events that took place at Palani. He mentions the initiation or Theecha I received from Tavayogi.

Nadi Reading 5 by Agathiyar - 20.12.2005

Agathiyar talks about my pilgrimage to India. He mentions Tavayogi. He asks that I continue prayers to the Siddhas. He reveals what took place at Papanasam, Courtalam and Agasthiyampalli in Vedharanyam. He explains the reason for asking me to come over to India in haste.



Nadi Reading 6 by Agathiyar - 9.9.2006

Agathiyar talks about the prayers that I conducted and pilgrimage with Tavayogi. He talks about Supramania Swami and reveals what took place at Tiruvannamalai. Agathiyar emphasizes Supramania Swami was the catalyst to ignite me and the reason for me to tread this path. He reminds me to hold him in my thought. Then he goes on to explain the reason to introduce Tavayogi. Agathiyar talks about the prayers back home. Agathiyar reveals the reason for taking birth. Agathiyar asks that I stay on this path. He asks to continue the practices. Agathiyar reveals that one can remove his Karma through prayers. Agathiyar reads my thoughts and mentions them immediately in the Nadi.