Wednesday 27 May 2020

OTHER OLDER SITES

Before I began blogging, I was having and maintaining several websites. As I found blogging much simpler most of those sites have been left idle and un-updated. Many host domains have become defunct since then too. I was going through them and thought I should share the links here.

Click the play button on the player below to listen to songs.

 Click to listen to some songs

Read some of my books below.

 Read some of my books

Listen to speeches by Tavayogi and Mataji below.

 Listen to Tavayogi's and Mataji's speeches

Read more books below.

 Read more books

Download and listen to songs below.

See photos below.

 See Photos

Listen to songs below.

 Listen to songs

Listen to speeches and Nadi readings below.


More speeches and Nadi readings below.


Yet more speeches and Nadi readings below.


One of the early websites below.


Read books below.


Watch videos on my YouTube channel below.