Wednesday, 23 September 2026

THE END (FOR NOW)


Looking back now, what an unimaginable and unbelievable journey it has been for me. I was going about my life, going to work, and caring for my family, when Agathiyar entered my life through a Nadi reading. In the Nadi reading, Agathiyar spoke about Karma, something that was as old as creation itself but that was altogether new to me back then. I used to wonder in later years what was the very first mistake I made, or good, for that matter, or the very first desire I carried or the desire of another that brought on this endless chain of births; for Agathiyar, recently, in coming through a devotee, tells me that we have known each other crores of years. I forgot, but he remembers. So he came back again to redeem me.

Asking me to come to the worship of the Siddhas was new to one who, once upon a time, was a temple-going person who prayed to all the deities at home too, until what I thought was injustice meted out on devotees by these gods had me question if god was indeed compassionate, kind, and loving. Lord Shiva coming in a dream had me shelve those questions for later. That day came after 14 years, when my nephew knocked on my door, bringing me a message. I found out later that it was from Agathiyar, who had Gopal Pillai pass it to me. Gopal Pillai, who had passed on, was his Paramaguru. I was given the Vasudeva Mantra that cleared the knots and blocks and paved the way for me to meet my guru Agathiyar and two wonderful gurus in physical form later. Calling to read the Nadi, Agathiyar explained it all and changed my life for good, or rather, brought me on track to follow what was destined for me by the Siddhas, rather than have fate dictate my life.

All it took was to listen to them and follow their dictates. In surrendering to them, they held my hand and led me places and had me carry out numerous tasks that worked miracles in shaping me and my thoughts, my perspective, and my opinions, besides seeing them actually perform mind-boggling miracles that I saw, heard, touched, felt, and came to know. 

The above video sums up the journey, beginning with the revelation in the Gnana Kaandam that initially was the road map and blueprint that I had to pursue and ends with the fruits of the journey, bringing a good ending to my story.

As of now, the first phase of this journey has come to an end. I wonder if I need to step into the next or leave things as they are. I shall await Agathiyar's decision.