When my wife and I saw our family doctor for her prolonged cough yesterday, he told us something soothing to the soul: he did not want to see her suffer further. He attended to her misery promptly. It was joyful to see the father and son, who is a doctor too, team up to treat her. I had always seen doctors and the nurses as next to God for their service to the sick and weak. So I saw this again this morning as I sat at the government clinic to have my regular blood test. I saw the dedication of the hospital staff in seeing hundreds each day, patiently addressing their queries and guiding them with tender love. Just as the public goes to them in their times of need, I understand why Agathiyar sent many to our home in their time of need too. For one who stayed away from company and crowds, I am pushed to admit and see people whom he sends over. Of course, I understand that Agathiyar has an agenda and was only using me and my home. Maybe this is what he meant when he said that he had a job and purpose for me as yet. But as usual, if I feared getting stuck on a task that would halt me in my tracks and keep me from completing what I truly came to achieve, as spelled out by Agathiyar, I know he will bring this to an end, as he did with all the other activities. Agathiyar then came in a Nadi reading on 21.2.2026 to sum up my life and the state he has led me to, which I believe indicates that he has brought my journey to an end for this birth.
After the formalities and greetings to Siva, Agathiyar begins to state my Aasi Sutcham Nadi reading. He says that I had attained a state that was incomparable to anything else. It brought joy to them to see my advancement as a result of attaining Gnana Sutcham. He says that I was a Pure Sittu and their Seed. He says I had attained clarity and a state of bliss as a result of my daily puja. He saw all the goodness in my home. My home was a powerhouse. He has firmly grounded his grace and compassion there so that I could partake of it. He says my home was a House of Compassion and that they have taken refuge and shelter in it. They have come to stay in my home. He says that my home was his, and vice versa. He calls my home his Gurumuni Peedham, where Vinai or Karma shall be cleared. All the trades shall be known under this tree of knowledge. The thirst for Gnana shall be quenched here. By Lord Siva and Parvathi's grace, and that of Lord Muruga, there is no shortage of Mukti and Siddhi here.
Lord Siva has come within this home. "We played our Lila here. You had his blessing on Sivarathri. Many saw miracles and wonders." He says that I had gained powers, grace, and advancement on that night. He says the Gnana and compassion were overflowing. He grants my wife and me Gnana Moksa. Gnanam shall be attained in staying as husband and wife and remaining a householder. He says that the gross body is now shining brightly. He had me take on the role of a guru. He says I shall teach the states of Yoga that shall bring on Gnanam. "You are a guru whom the world shall come to praise." The power of speech shall be gifted. Finally, he states that with the activation of the Suzhumunai and the strengthening of the chakras and the arousal of the powers of Kundalini Yoga, which I received by Agathiyan's grace, I had attained the state of bliss. With Lord Muruga's grace, many things shall be seen too.
ஆதியான பரம்பொருளாம் சிவத்தை போற்றிஅறிவிப்பேன் அகத்தியனுக்கு ஆசிச் சூட்சமம்
ஓதிடவே என் மைந்தன் சண்முகம் அறிய
ஒப்பிலா நிலை அடைந்த மைந்த வாழ்க
வாழ்வுதனில் மேன்மைகளும் ஞானச் சூட்சுமம்
வையகத்தில் முறை பெற்று மேன்மை கண்டாய்
செழ் மனிலை உன்னை கண்டால் எங்களுக்கே
சுத்த சித்து நீ அப்பா எங்கள் வித்தாம்
எங்களை தினம் தொழுது தெளிவு தேற்றம்
ஏகாந்த நிலை கண்ட மைந்தன் நீதான்
மங்களங்கள் தந் இல்லில் நாளும் கண்டேன்
மகத்துவ சக்தி கொண்ட இல்லம் அப்பா
இல்லம் அதில் என் ஆசி கருணை எல்லாம்
ஏற்றமுடன் நீ காண வழி வகுத்தேன்
இல்லம் அதில் எல்லை இல்லா அருளும் ஆசி
ஏக்கம் இல்லா மாந்தர் வாழ கருணை கோட்டம்
கோட்டத்தில் அடைக்கலம் புகுந்தோம் நாங்கள்
குரு நிலை அடையச் செய்து அழகு பார்த்தோம்
ஆட்சியை வாசம் செய்வோம் உந்தன் இல்லில்
ஆனந்தம் பேரானந்தம் உந்தன் இல்லம்
உன் இல்லம் என் இல்லம் ஒன்று தானே
ஊக்கமுடன் அக்கம் பல அடைந்தாய் நீயும்
வினை போக்கும் குருமுனி பீடம் தானே
வித்தை எல்லாம் கண்டுவிக்கும் விருட்சம் அப்பா
அப்பனின் அன்னையின் ஆசி நிறைந்து
ஆறுமுகன் கருணையும் பார்வை நிறைந்து
மூப்பான நிலை அடைய வைக்கும் இல்லம்
முக்திக்கும் சித்திக்கும் பஞ்சம் ஏது
பஞ்சமில்லா ஞான வேட்கை தணியும் அப்பா
பரமசிவன் இறங்கி வந்து மகிழ்ந்த இல்லம்
கொஞ்சி விளையாடியே மகிழ்ந்தோம் நாங்கள்
கோடி புண்ணியம் சிவன் இரவில் கண்டோம் அங்கே
அங்கு பல அற்புதங்கள் அதிசயங்கள்
ஆனந்த நிலை அடைந்தார் சீடர் மாந்தர்
ஓங்கியே பெரும் சக்தி ஆசி ஓங்கி ஒலியும் ஓங்கி
உயர் நிலை அடைந்தாயே இன்று நாளில்
நாள் அதனில் எல்லை இல்லா ஆனந்தம் இன்பம்
நல் மகனே நீ பெற்று வாழ்க வாழ்க
கள்ளம் இல்லா ஞான ஊற்று உன்னிடத்தில்
கருணையுடன் மிகுந்து இருக்கு மகிழ்ச்சி தானே
தான் நன்றாய் ஞான மோட்சம் இல்லாளும் தான்
தவ உயர்வு இருவருக்கும் எங்கள் ஆசி
இணை பிரியா எங்களை போல் இருவருக்கும்
இல்லறமும் நல்லறமும் ஞானம் வெற்றி
வெற்றிமேல் வெற்றிகளும் விருப்பம் சித்தி
விதவிதமாய் பூசை போற்றி மகிழ்ச்சிதானே
பற்றுகொண்டாய் பார்போற்ற உன்னையும் வைத்தேன்
பருவங்கள் தவறாது ஆசான் ஆனாய்
ஆனதொரு மேன்மை ஞான நிலைகள் எல்லாம்
அக தேகம் முழு வெளிச்சம் கண்டாய் நீயும்
புனித நிலை புண்ணியமும் புராணமும்
புலங்காகித நிலை அடைந்த ஞான மைந்தன்
ஞானத்தை போதிக்கும் யோக நிலைகள்
நன்றாக வாக்குச் சித்தி இருக்கு மைந்தா
சுணக்கம் இல்லா சுழுமுனையும் ஆதாரத் திடம்
சுட்டமுடன் குண்டலி யோக ஆற்றல்
ஆற்றல் எல்லாம் முறைப்பெற்று ஆனந்த நிலை
அகத்தியனின் துணையோடு பெற்றாய் வாழ்க
குறைவில்லா செழிப்புத் திடம் இனி வரும் காலம்
குமரனின் ஆசியாலும் நிறைந்து காணும்
காணாத காட்சி எல்லாம் கண்டு களித்து
களித்து களித்து கவன கங்கள் நிலையோடு வெற்றி
உண்மையான மைந்தனுக்கு வாக்கு இன்று
உரைதித்தேன் நீடு வாழி அடைதுறைப்பேன் முற்றே