Friday, 31 July 2026

LEARNING LIFE'S LESSONS

A friend and a reader wrote in saying, "The way you have guided and shaped my thinking has meant more than you probably know. Thank you for the wisdom you have shared, the patience you have shown, and the quiet care behind both."

I guess this blog has done some good to others, too, seeing the number of readers over the past week. 



I am glad that I have been given a rare opportunity to be a tool in the hands of the divine. Many Upagurus by way of my parents, siblings, family and friends, teachers and masters, and all of creation have come my way, where I learned many a thing from them too. But the core of the teaching came from my gurus in physical form, Supramania Swami and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal and Agathiyar, and the Siddhas coming in numerous forms and through numerous mediums. Life indeed is a learning, as I wrote in the last posts. It is whether we are aware of these moments, receptive to them, and learn the lessons behind these experiences, and learn to move on. 

In sharing these experiences, we enrich the tapestry of all of life that prevails in its entirety. Prapanjam is enriched. Knowledge is made available. The teachings are carried by the followers like the river and the wind, reaching the banks further down and reaching the vast frontiers that lie ahead, respectively. Many a saint has ventured to other lands bringing the news in the past. These days, with technology, many hold online classes. 

I am glad that Agathiyar came in the Nadi. I am glad that I met Supramania Swami in India. I am glad that Tavayogi came over to our shores. My gurus Agathiyar, Supramania Swami, and Tavayogi came into my life, bringing the dormant energy within each of us to awaken and flow again, just like the three wires in a circuit. The high-voltage electricity from the power source to the appliance that was carried through the Live wire was carried back to the source through the Neutral wire, completing the circuit, while the Earth wire acted as a safety feature that sent stray electrical current safely into the ground. They made sure that I was not roasted, though there were moments when I got burned.