In the many moments I was with Tavayogi whenever he was in Malaysia, I saw many come up to him with their problems, mostly revolving around family issues, financial losses, and illness. He would ask them to worship the Siddhas. Many in later years knocked on my door too. But they came with issues related to their failed and disastrous attempts at attempting Yoga. I was saddened that while some picked it up from reading books, others watched and followed videos. Some had learned it from their masters over a period of time, while others had these spiritual masters, who were complete strangers, and hardly knew them or knew them well enough, touch them and invoke those energies. When things went wrong and they dropped by, I saw them suffer in pain and suffering. Agathiyar, who told me earlier that all those who stood at my door were sent by him, delivered solutions and brought them relief, often healing and curing them. This made me caution others about the dangers of this practice. One has to be wise in choosing his guru. One has to be wise with regard to taking up these practices.
So too did some have trouble with deities they worshipped who took possession of them. Agathiyar would have these deities stay away and leave these troubled devotees alone.
Then there were those whom Agathiyar sent over to watch, participate, and learn how to conduct Siddha puja. He had them conduct the Siddha puja in their homes too. He had them engage in carrying out charity too.
Then there were visitations from living masters, gurus, and spiritual teachers.
Then there were visitations from the Gods and Goddesses too.
Soon, these visitations were from the masters, gurus, and spiritual teachers who had left their mortal bodies.
Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) has seen much in this short span of 24 years. Here was where they brought many together and staged their play having me as a witness. It has enriched me in many ways. I thank Agathiyar and Lord Muruga for the lila, or play, that they staged. It has made me a wiser man.
If in the years during and after the pandemic he had secluded me, he had them stay away too to give me a break to journey within. During those years he showed me the good the bad and the ugly. I guess I came to learn lessons that would make me a better and wiser person.