Saturday 21 February 2015

AGATHIYAR'S CALL


Srimathi Nalini Rajalingam from Chennai met Bala Chandran Gunasekaran, Surendaren Selvaratnam and Dyalen Muniandi at Kallar during the Agathiyar Jayanthi and Guru Puja and Sarva Dosa Nivarana Maha Yagam recently. The trio invited Srimathi Nalini's family to accompany them to get Othiappar's blessings at Othimalai. They set out on a memorable pilgrimage to Othimalai and back. View photos from their journey at http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2015/01/three-missionaries-of-agathiyar-part-5.html

Srimathi Nalini had earlier visited the Kallar Ashram.When asked whether she liked the place she replied, "I started crying when I was there, could not understand myself"

She shared her journey to Papanasam last Sunday. In her own words,
We had been to Pabanasam last Sunday. Had a nice dharshan of Pavanasaswamy and Ulgammai. Then had been to Agathiyar falls, had a shower. Then been to Sadhu Krishnaveni Amma Ashram. It was closed. We sat there for some time and then to Kalyana theertham. Was very very happy to sit with Agathiyar Ayyan and Ulobamudra Amma. We were there for sometime. I bought a vasthram and one food parcel, thinking that to give to any sadhu. We were in search of a sadhu but could not find one. At last, at Kalyana Theertham the food parcel was taken by monkeys over there and the "vasthram agathiyar ku en kaiyal satri vazhi patten".
In Jeeva Naadi (read at Kallar) Agathiyar ayya asked me to visit Pabanasam, then Agathiyar aruvi, Sadhu Krishnaveni Amma ashram and his moolasthanam at Kalyana Theertham. Next he asked me to visit Coutralam. He asked me to come to Senbagadevi aruvi. "Senbagadevi aruvi karai oram nan irukken en kugai undu en vaasi kol undu adhai un sirasil thottu vanagu".
We stayed at a lodge in Tenkasi. The next day is the climax. Next day, we started from Tenkasi and went to Coutralam. It was just 4 kms from where we stayed. We never had been there. Husband and I along with our two kids started around 9 am. We walked for around 1/2 kilometer ... there was no place to move ahead. The gate kind of thing was closed. We were waiting there for sometime and one person came from the other side. He told that we could not go like this because the route is closed. We need to get permission from Forest department. Again we came back the same way, went to the forest office and got the permission to enter the forest. Our driver also accompanied us. When we were on the way, all 3 of us do not know where Agathiyar kugai is. We walked for almost 2 kms suddenly my husband met one of his Yoga Friend whom he meets after 12 years. We asked that Ayya whether he knows where Agathiar Kugai is. That Ayya told that Agathiyar kugai is closed now and nobody can go there.
I told that I got the Nadi reading like this, so Agathiar will definitely call me to his place. Then that Ayya told that a Baba is there, he is guiding a group of people for some pooja, "Let us ask his help". We all agreed and I sat in the same place with my two kids. My husband went along with that Ayya to meet that Baba. He came after 10 - 15 mins. He said that Baba is waiting at nearby place there are moving to some place for a pooja and has accepted to take us along with him. We all went and met that Baba. We got his blessings. He said that he is going to do some special pooja that day, suddenly 3 people in his group could not come and that we 3 had joined.
After that from that place, we went in a jeep for around 17kms in that mountain. You will not believe it is such a forest and mountain I have never seen. Nobody can enter that place because it is a private property of somebody. We reached a Kugai where it was told that all Sidhar Perumakkal are still in meditation. One vaasi kol was there. We all prayed and again walked for around 3 -4 kms and reached Agathiar Padam. There Baba performed abhishegam, pooja and archanai for Agathiyar Ayya. It was around 2.00 pm. We all had the pooja prasadham. Suddenly I started feeling unwell. Baba told me that Agathiyar has showered his blessings on all of us. Then he gave me a lemon to hold in my hand. The moment I got it, I felt refreshed.
From Agathiyar padam we went to a place where Agathiyar did meditation. Again there was a vasikkol. "Innum 3 vaasikkol ange sedhukka pattu irundhadhu". We did abishegam poojai archanai over there too. "Ange irundha ellarum andha vaasi koolai engal sirasil thottu vananginom".
We all started around 4.45 pm and came to the place where the jeep was there around 5.30 pm and came to the land around 6 pm. Our train to Chennai was at 6.45 pm.
A truly amazing journey and encounter it has been for Srimathi Nalini Rajalingam's family.

Surendaren Selvaratnam is at Pothigai peak currently. Suren left for Kallar on 13th February 2015 and had a Jeeva Nadi reading the next day. Agathiyar called him over to Pothigai peak.

I happened to see a post on fb by Palaniappan Annamalai. Palaniappan had reservations for 15 to go to Pothigai peak and extended an invitation to interested devotees.

பொதிகைமலை செல்ல விருப்பமுள்ளவர்கள் [சிவராத்திரியன்று] என்னை தொடர்பு கொள்ளவும். 15 நபருக்கு அனுமதியுள்ளது. பழனியப்பன் 9842136007

Since Suren will be in India during Shivarathri I thought he could make use of this rare opportunity to go to Pothigai peak. Suren contacted him and Palaniappan immediately accepted him. Having read in Agathiyar's Nadi revelation where he had stated that he was not in favour of the masses moving up to Sathuragiri unless they were invited or had a calling to go to Sathuragiri, Suren asked Palaniappan to hold till he read the Jeeva Nadi. He wanted to go to Pothigai peak with Agathiyar's blessings. 

Agathiyar in the Jeeva Nadi reading called him over, telling him that he would personally give him a helping hand to climb and overcome the treacherous and slippery boulders. Agathiyar added that Korakar would accompany them, giving Suren the confidence to hike up to Pothigai peak.

When Suren called me from Kallar to inform me of his reading and Agathiyar giving him the green light to go to Pothigai peak, I was happy for him. I mentioned to him that he was not going to Pothigai peak for himself but was representing his family, friends and all devotees of Agathiyar. The late Jeeva Nadi Guru of Chennai too was told by Agathiyar that the benefits of pilgrimages undertaken  by individuals will befall their families and loved ones to a certain extent. When I was geared up to leave on my pilgrimage to Kallar, Palani, Vedharanyam and other places indicated by Agathiyar in my Nadi reading, Supramania Swami too said the same thing to me, "Raja, nee intha payanam unakkaaga seirathu ille. Yenakkaaga seigire", meaning I was undertaking the pilgrimage not for myself but for him too. Although I loved to have both my gurus accompany me on that pilgrimage, but due to Supramania Swami's failing health I had to leave him behind at Thiruvannamalai. The long journey would have taken a toll on him. He most graciously told me that, "Yennaal un payanam pathiga padakudaathu Raja, nee poi vaa", meaning he did not want to cause any inconveniences or hindrances to my journey. 

I shall update readers of Siddha Heartbeat the moment Suren returns with more news, videos and photos.