Agathiyar in my last Nadi reading most graciously asked that I keep writing. That was very encouraging, coming from my Moola Guru.
My first website indianheartbeat was started in the late 90s. This blog Siddha Heartbeat is quite recent. Along the way I have received many encouraging mails. I had posted some earlier at http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2013/07/feedback-i-share-below-some-e-mails.html
I wish to share more mails that I have received since. I thank all those who took the time to mail me, informed me as we chat on fb, and g+ too.
- Keep writing and blogging about Agashtiyar
- My reply to a gentleman and his comment, "agathiyar revealed his moola mantra in my nadi once n asked to pass it on 2 others. The gist of it is similar to what u just posted. aum srim aum, sarguru pathame, saaba, paava, vimohsanam, roga, ahungaara, thur vimohsanam, sarva deva, sagala siddha, oli rupam, sarguruway aum agasthiya kiranthaaya nama."
- thank you sir .. found this on siddha heart beat and this was one reason why i sent the thank you note. was chanting this all along before the jeeva nadi reading.
- your blog is too gud.
- Sir .... i found out many answer to my quest .... by reading your blogs. Many thanks.
- Sir ..... how can I meet you to know more on Tavayogi ayya's teachings?
- Sir, I went thru your blogspot. Very divine and inspiring
- I came to your site (http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.in/) when I googled it for palani miracles.
- I found lot of information on agasthiyar and your realtime experience with siddhargal. AMAZING...
- I went to papanasam and kalyanathirtham with my friends on the way to courtallam but I didn't know much about those places .. after reading your blog, I realized the importance of those place. Now I realized my experience with those places ..
- I gone thru ur blog, u hv mentioned so many incidents happend at kallar.
- I'm very much excited after reading ur blog .. it creates good vibration
- thanks for your wonderful service on siddhargal...
- ur articles impressed much to visit kallar
- after seeing ur articles I want to get in to the path of siddhas
- after reading your articles, I was very much eager to see jeevanaadi..
And comments left behind on this blog as follows,
- Wonderful experience Sir. I read your blog fully and I also got some important tips of about how to worship in uttamar temple and more ideas got. Thanks a lot to you Sir for sharing with others.
- Whenever our faith weakens and doubts creep in, we can refer to these photos, to get back on track again. Thanks for posting. (On photos of Agathiyar opening his eyes)
- Agathiyap perumaan exposes himself through you sir! What else proof required. Great! You are doing the unknown job perfectly. He guies you sir!
- Thank you for uploading this book. It is simple, but comprehensive and practical. (On Supramania Swami's Gnana Suthiram)
- Nicely presented the article, especially about chanting by the monk. Good work! May the Guru bless you! (On Agathiyar saves the day at http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2014/07/agathiyar-saves-day.html)
- A good post Sir, great intro of Siddha Maargam! God bless you!
- Excellent write up. I was, no, (it should be termed as feeling/intution or a blessing) having a thought that Lord Ganesha is Sage Agasthiya himself (most of the time). Some how your article supports that. Some secrets cannot be explained. It is known to them only.
- This was helpful. Last week, I was in Tiruchendur temple, as part of nadi parihara, which also said I should light lamps in the temple. Not only the temple was extra-ordinarily over-crowded, I could not spot any place in the temple for lighting lamps. I hope and pray Sri Agastya overlooks this lapse, just like He did for Bala. Also, incidentally, I was in Kumbeswar temple in Kumbakonam. Bala's photo of the Sri Agastya sannidhi and help from a local person helped in locating the sannidhi, in the outer corridor. (On Agathiyar comes to Bala's aid at http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2014/05/agathiyar-comes-to-bala-chandrans-aid.html)
- Dear Ayya, I was following your blog only about a week back. However after reading through your posts about Siddhas and nadi's, I gained more knowledge and also started to search more about Siddhas. Do post more about Siddhas so every human being who read this can became a good son, citizen, devotee (Bakthan). After reading your blog I also begin to looking forward to know about my past through nadi. I'm trying to consult T.Ramesh however due to the distance and time unable to do so yet. Will keep in touch always.
- thank you aiya...great work, one of my russian friend asked me why most of the yogis are born in india....i got answer from this article ... (On Yogi Ramsuratkumar at http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.com/2014/04/yogi-ramsuratkumar.html)
- Dearest Shan, You may REMOVE your first web page .. INDIAN HEARTBEAT .. But that was the UMBILICAL CHORD. between United Sates and Malaysia...(mid 2011). The Umbilical Chord has to be removed after the Purpose is served .... for a Beautiful Divine Relationship to Start/Emerge ..... Only Agathiyan Knows. I was waiting for your Art Collections to add them on to my Prized Possession .... FIRST Online Rendition of Aksharamani Malai . .from Malaysia to MS (USA) through Skype (end 2012) .. Nostalgic Moments Etched Deep Within .. Now I have Got it ..... "A bird in the hand is Worth two in a bush." Thank you my dear Divine Soul ... Thank you very very much.
- om agastheesaye nama !!!!... let fathers grace fall upon us who are visiting this holly website..
- "My family had a good laugh that day at the expense of me. They were watching the sky to see if the Siddhas had fitted CCTV’s and were monitoring every move of mine. Agathiyar was monitoring me, watching my thoughts and me, seeing if I would lose my cool!".... ha ha. natural writing of common man..
- Thanks a lot sir. I am happy that I am among the people that have benefited and learning still through you, your experience and your contribution towards the Siddha Maarkam. Thanks again to you and your family.
- Feedback from Mail 21 ..... Your site is a Treasure Trove. Indeed it is. The Siddhas are moving around and among us and Living with us. All one needs to do.....is to REACH out to HIM. Agathiyar Maharishi Helps out every Soul, that REACHES out to HIM and calls out HIS name.. We are all speaking from our Experiences with Agathiyan and the Siddhas.HE is a very CARING COMPASSIONATE FATHER. My friend's above mentioned blog is ......"THE VOICE OF THE SIDDHAS".
- Very well Explained with Authenticity.. Your Experiences with our Father Agathiyan ...is an Eye Opener to many.. There has been a lot of Misinterpretations ans Misconceptions about the Nadi doing the rounds for quite a while I am extremely glad that your Experiences with the Nadi Reading and the Knowledge and Understanding that you derived from them....are of Immense knowledge to many people and the Misconceptions about .the "Nadi " would be cleared. Shan, I request you to expand and explain more on these., for the benefit of many..
- The Siddhas too have gone IT SAVY...... Shan..Do We.Need any Expansion on THIS.. ?? Mind Boggling ....the Varied Experiences.. I have to say a BIG THANK YOU....TO YOU.....
- Amazing Shanmugam Sir. "Thank you Father." (Last post in Siththanarul blogspot they posted Agathiya peruman's eye opened picture of yours)
- Happy to see all the pictures. Also very happy to see many publications use the Agasthiyar picture of yours in their books. The statue of Agthiya peruman at your house is soooo pretty i never seen any thing like this in my life.
- அகத்தியர் கண் விழித்து பார்க்கும் படத்தை என் வீட்டில் மாட்டி வைத்து உள்ளேன்.
- Highly Appreciate your Dedication.. You have brought Our Ashram into Every Home.Thank you so much.Shan. Stay Blessed.
- Who ever find this site they are lucky peoples. Thanks for sharing.
- அன்புள்ள ஷண்முகம் அவர்களுக்கு, வணக்கம். தங்களிடம் இருக்கும் அகத்திய பெருமான் அழகை என்னவென்று வர்ணிப்பது. ( I felt love in that statue) நானும் நம் நாட்டில் எத்தனயோ கோவில்களுக்கு சென்று உள்ளேன். இப்படி ஒரு அழகிய உருவ சிலயை நான் பார்த்திருக்கவில்லை என்றே நினைக்கிறேன். அதுவும் வெறும் மல்லிகை மலர் மட்டும் சாத்தி உள்ள போது அகத்திய பெருமான் கொள்ளை அழகு.
- Hello Shanmugam sir, I read your article now a days. Its so much impressed me. The Picture of agathiya peruman opened his eyes is awesome. (No more words to say) Soon i will send a detailed mail to you. The bronze statue of Agthiya peruman is very very very beautiful also i never saw agathiya peruman in this much beauty in any where else.
- Very well Documented. I Earnestly hope and pray that all these messages you have been posting with full Devotion on Agathiayar and the Siddhas, and Information about the Compassionate Nature and Workings of the Agathiyar, reaches out to the Masses and everyone gets a chance for the Betterment of their lives... All that Agathiyan wants of us is the Reach Out to Him.He is ever ready as a Compassionate Father to help everyone.. Shivay Namah Aum..
And more exchanges on fb,
- I would like to know something from you. i read your blog about agasthiyar temple in kallar regarding nadi astrology. i want to see him. i have to know one future prediction.
- Vanakkam Tiru Shanmugam, I understand that you have travelled to Palur Saniswaran Temple. I am intending to go there as well. Would you be able to furnish me with any useful information as I can't seem to get any from the internet.
- om agasthisaya namaga... thanks for uploading videos in you tube. its very nice... i hear it everyday.
- om agastheesaye nama... one russian friend wish to know about agasthiyar. i already told him about father agasthiyar... he wish to know more about father..
- i searched in depth of internet in my way of searching god... for 2 years... finally i stopped searching gods after visiting your holly website and wonderful videos, by realizing the conclusion god is beyond philosophy, i realize my path didint finished yet.. but i have a big hope and dream to realize god through father agasthiyar... during my path i saw lot of bloggers who are writing about gods... i messaged them.. nobody replied .. you are the one who replied my message with kindness... i am thank full to you, Jothi amma and Balachandran Anna..
- (A devotee on his rendition of the flute on video. He explains the circumstances surrounding his solo performance in the early morning hours of the Purnima prayers at Kallar). I have read your fire of devotion book. Its great sir. Thanks for uploading my video on Siddha Heartbeat. Actually i went for pournami pooja. i was eager to play in front of agathiyar. I taught i should play ragamalika (combination of different ragas). I got the opportunity for next day morning, i played at 5.am morning. It was my pleasure playing in front of agathiyar and Tavayogi. Swamiji liked my flute playing and he appreciated very much. He also requested me to play some song. I played it. I was planned to play just for 5minutes. But once i started playing, i didn't realised that i played for 2 and half hour continously. Many things happened for me in kallar. Hope i can play again.
- i am also strongly believe in agathiya maharishi i want to know some way to get agathiyar arul and guidance to lead my life.
- sir i need the correct address to reach Thangarasan adigal becaues i am unable to locate the right place in websites only photos are there not the address and how to reach any way i am leaving to kovai today to meet the adigalar from there I have to get the address earlier i found the address in one of the website now i am unable to trace if possible send me the address I dont want to disturb him by phone.
- thanks I visited that place because of you only thro agasthiar thanks for that first.
- Kangeyam sivan malai I have visited so many times because it is very near to my native and lot of my relatives are living surrounding sivan malai I have not seen any thing like this may be now only It has to come to me thro you sir.
- i have seen your blog sir.. Agathiyar kirupai. very nice to see. thanks.
- i added a lot of people yesterday related to shri agasthya muni but only you seemed to have accepted by friend request
I wish to convey my heartfelt thanks to all out there who have been traveling with me on this mystical journey, finding time to write to me and chat with me. Whether we have comprehended and understood the Siddhas and their workings is left to each individual to access, but it has been a journey of sheer joy and bliss speaking about the Siddhas and their many wonders and miracles. Please do share your experiences with the Siddhas too. Through Siddha Heartbeat we shall spread the fame of the Siddhas.