Friday 12 February 2016

A MIRACLE

Uva forwarded the following recollection of a miracle that took place yesterday, originally shared in his Allayam WhatsApp group.
Happened to me today ayah.
Om Agathesaya Nama! 
Dear Allayam friends and family I would like to share an event that happened to me today. I have this habit of donating money on every Thursday, an habit that i picked up when i started praying to Shirddhi Baba many years ago. Baba is fond of appearing in the form of a beggar to take dakshina or donation from his devotees. Its a form of blessing that Baba bestows on his devotees. 
I was at Amcorp Mall today with a Spiritual Master and Friend John Lydasky. Earlier while having lunch i saw an elderly old man who came into the same restaurant to buy food. For some reason he caught my attention. He appeared to be a little sad from his expression and wearing worned out cloths.  He reminded me of Shirddhi Baba. I suddenly realised that its been a very long time since i gave any donation or dakshina on thursdays. As he was walking out of the restaurant i had this thought and urge to give him some donations but before i could he walked hurriedly away. A little frustrated i told myself maybe baba will come in other forms or ways to get it from me. 
Some 30 minutes later a women in her 30s looking very exhausted came straight at me, stood by my table and politely asked for RM10! The exact same amount i intended to give that old man!! I was so stunned and shocked but reached out that same RM10 and without saying a single word handed it to her. She took it and said thank you and walked into the restaurant, bought food and just disappeared. All this when the restaurant is packed with people and she could have asked anyone but she only asked me and no one else. 
It took me awhile before i realised what actually happened. My Baba heard my inner thoughts and came to me and took the darshina and gave me his blessings! 
My dear Allayam friends and family, i share this experience with you so you will also be blessed by Baba in your own ways. Seek him and his blessings in the joy of giving dakshina every thursday in any form or way you can. May his blessings Awaken the Divinity within you and shine with blissful vibes. Remember that Baba is Always Watching and Listening to us in his own ways as I experienced today. 
Ya Baba!
Ya Allah!
Ya Malik!
Ya Sai! 
Om Sai! 
Sri Sai!
Om Sai Ram!
To verify what happened here i recorded my friend John's own words version of what happened. Listen to the audio. Thank you.

PS. I am still shocked and graceful for this experience shan ayah. I also didnt mention about tears flowing freely in the midst of all the crowd.. i felt his blessings in my heart. I feel that by sharing this experience with others they will see blessings in giving something back to those we see in our daily lives .. its been a long time ayah since i experience a miracle ..please share this as you like ayah.
This episode reminds me of Ganesen's miraculous encounters with strangers asking for food. Ganesen  had just returned from Ongkara Kudil in Turaiyur and had wanted to carry on the tradition of donating food or performing annadhanam in Malaysia. 

Immediately as if answering his wish and prayer, each day a stranger would turn up in front of him asking for food. They would be of different races and nationalities and surprisingly only insist that he buy them food - vegetarian food!

Erai works in mysterious ways indeed.