Friday 22 July 2016

JOURNEYING WITH THE MOST COMPASSIONATE FATHER

A visitor to AVM complemented that our home and garden was appropriately named Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM) after seeing our garden or vanam. To our surprise Agathiyar began to endoss this in the many Jeeva Nadi readings from Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal. 


It is indeed very fulfilling and blissful to recount the journey of coming into and walking on the path of the Siddhas.

It all began with a Nadi reading. 53 Nadi readings later (1 Kaanda Nadi and subsequently 52 Aasi Kaandams), I get to see the Jeeva Nadi in the possession of Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal of Kallar Ashram.

Practically everyone around me was going to Tavayogi for a reading in Kallar and later in Malaysia too. When I mention that I have not seen the Jeeva Nadi, they were surprised.

I too wanted to see and hear the Jeeva Nadi read by Tavayogi, but feared that he would 'shoot me down' saying, "Ungalukku Yetherkku Magane Naadi!" - that I do not need a reading.

So my wife and I cooked up an idea, and sat in front of Tavayogi and Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar, on the pretext of seeing the Nadi for my daughter - regarding her education.

But Agathiyar proofed that nothing can be hidden from him. He exposed our attempt to trick him into providing us with a reading. He said that we had come to see the Nadi out of extreme desire to hear him speak, using our daughter as the reason for a reading!



Reading the Nadi, brought me an understanding of karma and the need to do charity. Agathiyar set me on the path of devotion too, through two magnificent gurus - Supramania Swami and Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal.

With Supramania Swami going into samadhi in 2007, I looked up upon Tavayogi as my Savior. Instead Tavayogi pointed me to the source itself - Agathiyar.

With my family tagging along cheerfully, we made the mile, the journey, spanning 14 years. Along the way the AVM family grew in size, with many youngsters joining the family.

It has been a wonderful journey indeed. After meeting Tavayogi for the very first time in Malaysia in 2005, and continuing my travels in India accompanied by him, and later revisiting him and Mataji Sarojini Ammaiyar in 2013, today we are blessed to be in the company of Tavayogi and Mataji again in our home ground, Malaysia.

While in Malaysia, Tavayogi and Mataji were taken on a spree of conducting puja in the homes of AVM family members. AVM family members were blessed to hear Agathiyar speak through the Jeeva Nadi too. The most compassionate father extended his help and advice through these Nadi readings, traveling throughout Malaysia and Singapore seeking out devotees of his in need of his assistance.

It is with a heavy heart that we would have to come to terms and bid farewell to both Tavayogi and Mataji next week as they return to Kallar. With regards to this, an event, An Evening with Tavayogi, is slated to take place tomorrow in Kuala Lumpur.

Tavayogi and Mataji who are in the midst of building the new temple/ashram complex in Kallar have extended an invitation to the official opening of their premises sometime in September, once its completed. The annual Agathiyar Jayanthi and Guru Puja will be held at the new premises on 18 December 2016.