Thursday 3 September 2015

AGATHIYAR IS HERE TO HELP

Agathiyar is here to help. All that he ask for is to worship him, the Siddhas and Erai. He ask that we light a lamp or agal vilakku and state our problems to him. He promises to look into our sorrows and miseries and provide a solution; help rectify our karma and bring about positive changes; and eventually light up our lives - showering happiness, joy and bliss. 

Agathiyar continues to amaze me till today. My journey with him started after I read the Kaanda Nadi for the very first time in 2002. When I followed every word of his, he moved into my home, my heart and my soul. Today we worship him in the form of a bronze idol, made on his directive. In return he has blessed me and my family and all devotees who turn up at AVM to pay their respects to him.

Beginning from my 31st Nadi reading on 8 December 2008, Agathiyar starts to mention about his temple, something he told me in my very first reading on 14 December 2002. In this reading Agathiyar mentions that he had already received Sundara Arumugam's consent to install him at the yet to be built Jegathguru Sri Raghavendra Mritiga Brindavanam in Ipoh (The Brindavanam has since then been built and inaugurated) and I was to install Agathiyar there. Agathiyar's statue, commissioned and made in Swamimalai, was delivered on 2nd January 2010.


When I followed his directives with dedication, Agathiyar chose not to move to the Mrithiga Brindavanam but remain at my home, which we named Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia (AVM). Agathiyar in the latest Nadi reading on 29 August 2015, my 51st, as usual, compliments us on the puja conducted at AVM. 



Agathiyar has moved many souls to tears with his compassion and love. Devotees of AVM have each a story to tell. Similarly many have wrote in to Siddha Heartbeat sharing their wonderful experiences with readers.


Agathiyar has guided many through his Nadi reading too. Agathiyar had instructed many devotees to install his statue in their homes too. Agathiyar continues to bless them and all those who come seeking him.