Thursday 10 September 2015

KARMA & MANTRAS PART 3

When Agathiyar revealed my past karma and the reason to take rebirth through the Nadi reading, I was grateful to him for several reasons.

I was grateful that I came to know about the existence of the Nadi. Dr Krishnan had mentioned about its existence to me the very first time in 1996, when I started frequenting his place to have my astrological chart interpreted and the future revealed. Later in 2002 Muralidaran Saminathan, a colleague revealed his experience in seeing his Nadi in 2000. Shortly I was having my very first Nadi reading too.

I was grateful that Agathiyar agreed to see me, providing a reading. I was told many never get the calling. Many after hearing about the Nadi, and making their way to have a reading, are turned away, empty handed and disappointed, when their Nadi cannot be located.  There was an instance where Agathiyar had a reading for an individual but refused to reveal about the individual and asked him to leave the premises.

I was grateful that Agathiyar mentioned my past karma and the reasons for taking birth, and subsequently showed me a way around it. I understand there were some instances where the individual is not provided an escape route but is told to endure the pain and suffering for reasons only known to Erai.

When Agathiyar revealed further events in numerous Nadi readings later, I was grateful that Agathiyar stayed with me in all my spiritual endeavors and guided me further.

When Agathiyar revealed about my family members in their Nadi reading and also mine, I was grateful that he had taken my family in too.

When Agathiyar blessed many exceptional devotees in their Nadi readings and sent them over to Agathiyar Vanam Malaysia, I was grateful that he had blessed this home with the presence of these selected souls.

When Agathiyar came to the aid of my daughters, wife and me, I was grateful that he stood by my family too in moments of trial.

When Agathiyar opened his eye during prayer, I was grateful that Agathiyar showed his presence and blessed our home.

When Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal volunteered to take me to all the Siddha spots when I shared my Nadi reading with him, I was grateful to have gained a wonderful Guru.

When Tavayogi gave my family and me an avenue to lead the prayers at his ashram in Kallar, I was grateful that he had acknowledge our devotion.

When Supramania Swami brought his guru Yogi Ramsuratkumar to chant with us at his kudil in Thiruvannamalai, I was grateful to my Guru to provide an avenue for me to gain the Yogi's blessing.

Finally I am grateful that Agathiyar had brought us into his fold.