Tuesday 27 September 2016

AGATHIYAR VANAM MALAYSIA PART 3 - A NOTE OF THANKS

Siddha Heartbeat and AVM has come a long way thanks to the continuous patronage and support of readers of Siddha Heartbeat and devotees of Agathiyar. Siddha Heartbeat and AVM would like to thank all those who took time to write in their views and enquiries. Your positive comments keep us going.
  • All your articles lately in the Blogspot are very interesting. Very touching, very informative and very analytical.
  • I just happened to come across this blog and after reading the article was simply thrilled and very happy.
  • What time are you planning to stream the pooja. Though I cannot make it neither to kallar nor malaysia, I would still love to be part of the pooja.
  • Good post sir ! U are realy into a vry great work of instilling confidence and boost to peopl who are in troubl wen their beliefs gets shatterd as to whtr thy cud be relievd bak or not !
  • Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Regards,
  • Heya my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?
  • Nice blog...Very useful information is providing by ur blog..here is a way to find.
  • Sir vanakkam, Im ................. from singapore. im also an ardent devotee of agathiyar guru. im a regular follower of your siddha heartbeat blog. sir,you are doing a great service to our human society. Many unknown, mysterical facts are getting meaningful n getting into knowledge after reading your blog..im slowly getting into the world of siddhas preachings n words. thank you sir for your guidance. Last december 2015, went to Kallar ashram n met thavayogi appa n mataji there. Got the special nadi reading from agathiyar appa. From that day onwards lot of miracles happening in my life. would like to share with you. And also we have a plan of coming to KL, Malaysia next week. would like meet you, family n agathiyar appa in your home. Will you permit us coming there? And also pls share your contact. Warm Regards .. 
  • I think I got my answer reading the discourse on Karma... Only his grace can save us and put us on track.. Thank u for writing on this topic real experiences. i bow to the eternal very intrested and very fortunate soul u are. many thanks
  • Thanks for sharing om Namah shivaya
  • Amazing Pictures. This is great service
  • First time entering this site.. Got the great saint Guru Agasthiyar mandra.. mikka nadri..
  • First time entering into this site.. what a vibration of Guru Agastiyar.. mikka nandri..
  • Great, I got this when i was thinking about Agasthiyar sidhar. Greatness of divine messangers
  • thank you so much..so blissfull
  • Hello sir, seen your videos in youtube on konganar siddar in uthiyur. i was longing to see the temple quite sometime and sent my friends as well..but no one brought even a single photo of the place.. but i was delighted to see 3 videos posted that completely covered uthiyur. thanks to you and your team who posted the videos in high definition... I appreciate the effort and wanted to be connected with u from now on. read your recent article on types of jeeva naadi and its protocols. very informative. thanks a ton. seen several videos of yours in ur web portal. i live in a differen time zone..i couldnt watch the regular video feed on live abhisegams but often visit your blog/portal... trust me, for the past 1 or 2 weeks, there was a question in my mind that kept coming up in my mind..."why ayyan is not reacting to my prayers"... ur post gave me an clear answer. am happy that, he is listening to me actively.. am kind of crudely driven by him initially at 27 yrs.. then the fire started... now i strictly follow him and seek his help and the most important thing that am noticing these days, is ayyan responds to me quickly... everything started in annamalai and othimalai.. thank you once again for the wonderful post on naadi and its types.. i got to read on article on nattraaeeshwarar temple in erode dist.. after few days i saw ur video visiting that temple... donno how and why i found ur video...since am kind of far away they are helping me to and routing me then and there. seen the recent satsang video on kallar guru and mathamma visited your place.. in google+. keep up your good work.. we need you ... help us to walk in the same path you took.
  • I used to read and watch more about agathiyar . And agathiyar used to show me all things and guide to read blogs whenever i have confusion
  • "Hi ShanAiya, I read your blog in Facebook about Ideal guru which was very interesting and grasped my attention the way you connected Nadi reading Wanted understood about Nadi reading, could you help me?
  • I have read your blog post today. Feels good to read about the entry of Maharishi Agasthiyar in your family life
  • Hi , would like to know how to purchase the agasthiyar statue , tried to get in SG but can't .It's very stunning. Pls advise where can I get it.
  • om agatheesaya namah ..my heartfelt gratidute to you and your team for your selfless work guiding so many souls. 
  • great help for worshipping people 
  • very intrested and very fortunate soul u are. many thanks 
  • Sir Whenever possible plz do try for translation of Nadi readings posted in the blog.It will help people like me. Rgds
  • Om agatheesaya namah Sir I am viewing all posts .All of you are blessed to be there . A congregation of evolved souls. I do not understand tamil but the best part is I hear and watch all the videos you are posting of tava yogi ji and Mata ji. And I actually feel blessed . It's so strange. I better start learning some tamil. Om agatheesaya namah
  • Om Agatheesaya Nama Sir How are you? With Agathiar jis blessings all will definitely be well. When I read the blog a connection is felt .. Look forward to new posts everyday.
  • In case any work for me.. Anything I can do plz do tell. Om Agatheesaya Nama Rgds