Monday 24 April 2023

TIME TO MOVE ON AGAIN

I dived into the sea naked except for the snorkel and later a gas tank. Asking me to come to the worship and path of his Agathiyar immediately after my first Nadi reading gave me his painting by way of Sivabalan who brought in the Nadi reader Sentilkumar and later a a small booklet that contained a long list of names of Siddhas to whom the Nadi reader introduced me to. That is how I began my worship in my home first. It was only three years later that Tavayogi in coming to Malaysia and Agathiyar in having me meet him, that Tavayogi asked me to bring the family too to him and the Siddha path. I did as told. The family joined me in reciting the names of the Siddhas and sing the songs of praise to them. Five years later when Agathiyar came in the form of a statue, we began to sing songs appropriate to the ritual of abhisegam or libation to the statue that followed. Tavayogi introduced us to lighting the homam officially the same year too. Now armed with bigger tools we engaged in a worship that was to move both worlds and our hearts too. An era of Siddha worship followed with Agathiyar sending strangers and potential candidates to the worship of Siddhas to my home to witness and participate in the puja. Now we shook the ground as well as the Siddhas, deities and Gods arrived amidst us and blessed us. 

While we carried out rituals, puja, tavam or austerities and charity, we unknowingly worked on our past and existing karma too. As we reached the peak of our external journey, just as Tavayogi got me out of each place the moment Agathiyar performed a miracle in our travels, Agathiyar did not want us to remain another moment longer taking in the bliss. Neither did he want us to carry on further adding on more merits that would bring on another birth too. In asking us to go within he ended the pujas at AVM and the charity work we did through our charity arm Amudha Surabhi too. The Nadi readings too came to an end the same year in late 2019, after the pandemic was declared with Nadi readers returning to their own land and families. He explained that it was time to move on to other pastures and seek new tuft to graze. I was glad as I could move on now. 

Agathiyar then chose to come through devotees including me. Soon the miracles were shown to others too. Many turned up to listen to the Siddhas and receive their grace. But it was all within the AVM family. Agathiyar kept it that way. His grace was exclusively for them. No strangers dropped by; neither did Agathiyar send them over. So, we never saw long lines of people waiting to be seen. The Siddhas contrary to other places only saw those who were in worship to them and carried out their teachings and practices. It was sort of an elite club until Agathiyar instructed me to write about the internal experiences taking place in me. In writing about the internal changes, I had to begin within the external rituals ad practices and that contributed towards inner change. But as Agathiyar always wanted us to experience a new state and leave it behind to explore other frontiers, he told me recently that he would not come through me anymore. I was glad as I could move on now.