Monday 29 July 2013

FEEDBACK

I share below some e-mails that I had received from the public on the many websites I maintained and the books uploaded.

Mail 1
Shan, your selection is superb. Congratulation. Some of the songs are unmentionable, that great. What a lovely and noble collection. Please keep it up with more songs. Warm regards ……………

Mail 2
Sir, I read with interest your search on the path. It is, indeed, a very rewarding and rich experience. I do take this opportunity to wish you more grace and fulfillment in the times to come. I do have a small request for you. Could you let me know as to where you got your Nadi read? It would be of great service to quite a few of us, who do want a genuine read but do not know where to go. Regards ……………

Mail 3 
Greetings Sir, My name is …and I am from Klang. I have been reading your articles for the past 2 months repeatedly as I find it amazing and give me a sense of spirituality every time I read it. It is amazing to know that you have experienced many miracles throughout your trip to India. 

I would like to share something with you, which I consider an interesting event in my life. Probably we are all connected in a way or another by Agathiyar. I met Nadi Reader Ramesh at the end of March where he read my olai. At first, I took it very lightly about the reading, but a tragic event, which was mentioned in olai suvadi, happened to me in less than a week from the time the olai was read! I realized that it is no joke. The tragic event actually leads me to a path in which I started to read and deepen my knowledge in sitthar and olai chuvadi. That is when I found your article. That was the time, I joined … and I was put under the supervision of … I used to share with him about ollai suvadi, Agathiyar and your article. And I was given a book title ‘ANTHOLOGY OF SITTHARS’ by …which was given to him by … who apparently knows you. I started reciting the Sitthar’s Potri from the book. Now I realize that when I first went for my olai reading, it was mentioned that I would have Sitthar valipadu and Sittar thodarbu in this birth. I am seeing it happening now! 

I met … last Friday, he shared many things with him on Sitthar, and he mentioned you and how the olai reading has been so accurate for you. It would be great if I could meet a great soul like you and would like to listen to the greatness of sitthars from you. Mr. … told me that you are working with … Are you in Putrajaya? Is it possible to meet you for lunch tomorrow sir? ……… 

Mail 4 
Hi Shanmugam. My name is ….I am interested to get in touch with one T. Ramesh who provides naadi consultation. I get hold of your contact from reading one of the articles. I sincerely appreciate your assistance if you are able to provide. I wish you a pleasant day ahead, bless you …………… 

Mail 5 
Hi Shanmugam, Thank you for your kind reply. Yes, I will further seek your assistance if I failed to contact him. I really appreciate your support. On another note, I came across a few of your uploaded documents on SCRIBD.COM and those are lovely writings. (Suddenly your name keeps popping up on my computer screen. :))You seem like a spiritual person to me as much as I am, seeking truths and understanding of them. I am currently residing in Petaling Jaya, and if you feel like meeting up with me to have an exchange of opinions and views, as I do, please let me know. :) Bless you.… 

PS: BTW, does Ramesh speak English? Should I bring a Tamil speaking friend along or he will do fine? On another hand, it seems to me you are very much into spirituality. ………… 

Mail 6 
Mister Shanmugam Avadaiyappa, I am from El Salvador, Central America, and know by the Internet on your experience and authority on Nadi Astrology, because I have read your texts IN THE PATH OF SIDDHAS ENGLISH, IN SEARCH OF THE PATH, END OF THE PATH, SIDDHAS IN MALAYSIA ENGLISH, THE SIDDHAS, and SIDDHA POTRI IN ENGLISH. I will want to know on that viewpoint, you have on….I from the site on Internet www…...org. The first reading he sends me was on 11-02-2008 called …; on 29-11-2008, he sends me the reading on General Gandham and Shanti Gandham. …………. 

Mail 7 
Hari Om dear spiritual Aspirant, My name is … and I went through the details of your travel in India; it was an amazing phenomenon and very motivating. There is something that you have mentioned about the Nadi reading that Siddha Agastiyar had promised. Is this the Nadi reading which is going on in Vaitheswaran? If so, which particular Nadi astrologer did you see? Seem to be very accurate. I have a plan of making a pilgrimage to some of the places that you have mentioned. Especially Agastiyampalli, Courtrallam Babaji's sadhana place, Siddha Bogar Palani and Ramalinga Swamigal's place Vellore. Since you have the experience going to these sacred places, could you give some advice, which I should be aware of? You travel is truly inspiring, may God bless you and grant you the wishes that you are seeking for. Thank you. …….. 

Mail 8 
Dear Shanmugam, I have just read your inspiring pilgrimage notes to Tamil Nadu with Swami Tavayogi! Thanks so much for sharing part of your journey with a spiritual traveler from afar. I lived in India for 11 years, until two years ago. Many years before that I became a disciple of Paramahansa Yogananda and his lineage of masters, including Mahavatar Babaji. Recently, I have become acquainted with some of Babaji`s antecedents through the writings of Swami Satyeswarananda and Marshall Govindan. Babaji`s ties with Agastyar and Boganathar are very new to me, and I hope to have a chance during the next several years to return to my beloved Homeland of India to visit the temples of Tamil Nadu where Babaji and Great Siddhas spent much of their Sadhanas. It will probably be 2012 before returning to India for an extended pilgrimage, although I do plan a short visit this year to visit my two daughters who are both working there. I would like to make contact with you and Swami Tavayogi and share more about our common interests. Wishing you the very best in your journey, and looking forward to being in touch! Jai Guru! (Currently working for a non-profit, in Colombia, South America)  

Mail 9 
Dear Shanmugam, Thank you for setting up the “SONGS PARADE” of rare Tamil songs. I was able to listen to a much yearned for the song, Thirumuruga Yendru, by the actor/singer V Nagaiyah from the film ‘Yethirpaaraathathu.’ The others on the list were equally soothing. Regards… 

Mail 10 
Many thanks, Shan: Lovely site you have put together. If I can ever help. Let me know. Fondest wishes… 

Mail 11 
I have read your account of your trip to southern India and am very inspired to make the journey in the next couple of years. I have been a devotee of Yoganandaji for 30 years and hope to make this pilgrimage, guided by Swami Supramania. Do you think that might be possible? Jai Guru … 

Mail 12 
Vanakam. Your website is interesting. Actually, I am looking for the right source to find about Sithar Kongganar hope u can bring some info...tq valga sitthar neri! ………… 

Mail 13 
Hi! I appreciate your blog writing! We are a Sweden based social media company and have clients in India as well as in Europe. I am looking for blog writers to be members of Spot and Tell in India. Our members get an opportunity to stay in hotels, retreat, and spa, attend food and wine tasting events free, write about it on web, and share feedback. Their blogs are linked to our European and Indian websites. Check out our current contest: …If you would like to know more or be a member and attend our events in India, please reply to me…Looking forward to your reply… 

Mail 14 
Dear Sir, My Name is … and I am from Karur, Tamil Nadu. I came to Kuala Lumpur last March and working as a software engineer in …….I saw some of your books about Agathiyar in SCRIBD.COM and liked it very much. Could you please guide me to find any place here in Malaysia where I can see the naadi prediction? Also, could you please give me the Agathiyar temple address in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia? Thank you very much! With Regards … 

Mail 15 
Greetings to you Sir, I am Mrs.…I was reading an article from agasthiar.com...when one link led to another and then to another and finally saw this link...My travels with Supramania Swamy. This interested me a lot...as I had for a very long time trying to find out visit Saint Agasthiar's cave. I read all the articles posted on Sadhguru Venkataraman’s site. What is this person who is mentioned as Tavayogi? Is he a guide or an Enlightened Master? Then I saw this link, which shows.... “email me.” Hence, I thought I would email and find out the details of all that is mentioned here. I would also like to know who Shanmugam Avadaiyappa is /regards ………… 

Mail 16 
I happened to rather spontaneously be guided to this site. In fact, I feel more drawn towards Saint Agasthiyar. This urge/longing to visit the places where the Noble Saint had treaded started growing inside me for a couple of months. Whatever snippets I could get, I started collecting from the internet. This was how I accidentally stumbled upon the previous site through which I was able exactly to see and feels what I was searching for. But you have mentioned you had your Nadi read and it was mentioned there for you that you would meet Tavayogi. I did not have any Nadi reading read for me. Maybe since I am an ardent devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba.......He must have guided me to this site.......where I was able to read about your meeting with Tavayogi and also lucky to get his contact number from you. Thank you so much Sir...for having replied to my emails and for having helped me to establish contact with Tavayogi. I spoke to Tavayogi on Friday around late evening (PST). He said that he would take me to all the caves once I come to India, God willing...I hope to make that trip around July end. I see it involves a lot of travel on foot. I have some Arthritis Knee problems. Anyway, I am determined to make it. The attachment shows the site...under the caption “FROM MY TRAVELS IN INDIA”...from where I was able to get the complete picture of your travel and experiences with the Tavayogi and Subramaniya Swam regards, ……… 

Mail 17 
Dear Mr. Shanmugam Avadaiyappa, My name is … and I am residing in Malaysia. I have been reading about your spiritual journey in regards to Agathiyar teaching and Tavayogi as your Guru. Is it possible for me to meet and discuss with you about spiritual matters, which I believe that you might be able to help me? I have been praying to Lord Agasthiyar to show me the path and someone that might be able to help me along the way. Thank you for your time and help. Sincerely … 

Mail 18 
Dear Shanmugam Read your article on the web regarding Agathiar and different Siddhars. Pls, help to send me more info regarding these Siddhas. What are you doing currently? Do you still keep in touch with Tavayogi? …….. 

Mail 19 
Dear Sir, I read your website and your articles as well. Was astonishing. As a first step, I would like to see the Nadi. I am based in Singapore now & is there someone who I can see in Singapore who can read to me my Nadi. ……. 

Mail 20 
Dear Brother, I read your book in SCRIBD and much inspired about your development. I too in the same wavelength and my inspirations are; 1. Mahavatar Babaji (My Manasic Guru) I am also initiated into Kriya Yoga by Paramahamsa Prajanandha of Puri Ashram 2.Saint Ramalinga of Vadalur (I frequently call him ‘Anne! Anne! ). I too born in his birth star of Chithirai of Tamil month Purattasi. He also said I am the first son of ARUT PERUM JHOTHI that many of you will follow the later date. 3.Siddhar Bhogha Nathar (My Guru’s Guru) 4. Siddhar Agastiyar (My Guru’s Guru). 5. Siddhar Tirumoolar raised/increased my vibrations to a high level by the Pure Grace of above Siddha Masters in meditations. I am delighted to be in touch with you. I have been given Mantra upadesa from one Siddha master near Coimbatore like this...I read your book and noted that the same Mantra is shuffled in order. Do you know anything about this? If so please reply; Shivaya Nama! Aum Tat Sat! Guru… 

Mail 21 
Hello, my name is Dr.… I have a question about the Konganar cave or any other cave Siddhas used for meditation/Samadhi. How did they find their way in and out of there without a light source? Is there a Siddhi for manifesting light? Thanks for your time! Dr.… 

Mail 22 
Dear Sir, My name is …, 65 yrs, lover of old songs since childhood. Thanks for posting “En Jeevitha Sugamathil” from the film AVAN YAAR? (1954) dubbing film. The song was sung by Purushothaman & N.Lalitha. I request you to post many more very old songs...I am looking for a particular song. “Enai aandarul jagadamba” by P.U. Chinappa from the film Kubera Kusela. Could you please try? Yours…, Bangalore… 

Mail 23 
Sir, it is not fair to expect you to remember me. However, I had been in touch with you after reading your blog on Agastya. I have been asked by Sri Krishnaveni Amma, of Paapanasam, even though she has given up her mortal coils, to do “Krithigalakshmi Dhyanam.” I have no concept of what it is and what it means. May I request your good offices to help me find the answer? Regards… 

Mail 24 
I have been reading some of the travel stories published on the internet and have seen your pictures from them in the past couple of years. These act like an incredibly strong magnet but have never tempted to contact you. About 2 years ago I visited Krishnaveni amma near Papanasam and this was thanks to you otherwise I would never have been able to locate her. She among others has transformed my life completely. I had the honor of staying with her in the daytime a whole 2 days. Also, the small Agathiar shrine next to her ignited the inner fire straight up. Now I know this is just one place and there are many just waiting to teach those who are thirsty for it. So I feel it is time to just contact you and go straight to the point. What are the chances for me to join up with you for a couple of weeks just meditating in the amazing Tamil Nadu treasures as my longing for this is bigger than anything else in the world. I will be going to India in February and March 2013 and if you are open for such a request just name the dates and financial support needed and I will be there. I hope this is not too straightforward and I am already grateful enough to be able to talk to you as you already showed me a very small but life-changing area of southern Tamil Nadu that I will never forget. Yours truly … 

Mail 25 
Hi, your web site has a few songs (very old) that are very good. After about 12 years of waiting, I got it from your site. Many Thanks… 

Mail 26 
Dear Sir, How are you? I saw your good website depicting your spiritual adventures and Thavayogi. I also read about the Nadi joshiyam and your adventures. It was a delight to read and I would like to thank you for taking your time and effort in sharing your spiritual journey. Truly, it can be an inspiration. I saw that you have quoted Nadi josiyam. I would like to know if everything is predicted in it. Does everyone have a Nadi josiyam? I am residing in Ipoh. Is the Siddhar Agasthiyar organization available here? Or is there someone in the path residing here, for I would like to meet such a one and get some spiritual clarifications. I saw the posting on the Siddha conference. I hope to attend the siddhar conference if held again. Could you recommend any books on the subject of siddhars in English, please? Unfortunately and quite regrettably, I am not well versed in Tamil. 

Can I also ask you another favor? Would you be as kind and let me know of Tavayogi's future visit to Malaysia? I would like to very much meet him in person, for it is not my lot to visit India at the moment. I have visited the land before but on a business trip. At the moment being preoccupied with my work, it is not feasible to travel anywhere. I hope this is not much to ask. 

Ah, there is still one more thing. I saw in the site of a Samadhi of a person Tavayogi visited in Chenderiang, Tapah. May I know who is the Jaganathar and precisely where is the location? Is he a siddhar? This is because I intend to visit the shrine. 

Thank you. I hope I have not inconvenienced you by taking much liberty to ask you all these questions and favors. Thank you again. Yours sincerely… 

Mail 27 
Dear Sir, I wish to visit Agathiyar Vanam once. I am not clear about whether it is in Pothigai or somewhere else. Could you please guide me to the Pothigai hills from Chennai? If I am not disturbing you can I speak to you over the phone, please? Thanking you, yours faithfully... 

Mail 28 
Dear Shanmugam sir, I heard all the songs on your site with a lot of T.A. Mothy and others like Banigrahi and others. I was searching the song sung by Jikki and Banigrahi, which is “O mohana senthamarai” for years. After nearly40 years of hearing in Sri Lankan radio, I am hearing now and I am so excited and happy. I remembered only the tune and thought the male voice was Mothy’s. I only remember the line of Jikki sings “alithathu een”? I never heard the name of Banigrahi before. And his terrific lovely sweet voice; I love that voice. Please if you have other rare old, songs please download and let me hear and enjoy it. I am an old woman and love old gold songs only. Thank you.… 

Mail 29 
Happy New Year to you Shanmugamji, I read some part of your article about your travel in India to visit the Siddha’s Samadhi. I am a Christian but I am interested to read about the old traditions and I have read all Hindu Purana stories and Geetha. I am wondering that Siddhas are still alive? …… 

Mail 30 
Hi Shanmugam, I was going thru the website on Agathiar and sighted the website on your experience and travel in India. I was quite amazed by your experience and some are unexplainable I see what you mean. As I was on a devotion tour to India, & my group members did go up the staircase at Kootralam I am not sure if you are the author of the website ….... I saw this email… 

Mail 31 
Dear Sir, I just saw the website and the Agathiyar caves. Please let me know if you will take a group of 4 to 5 people to these caves. All of them are spiritual seekers. Thanks regard… 

Mail 32 
Dear Shanmugam, Thanks very much for a very good blog. I have been looking for “Thuthi Magale” by AM Rajah for a very long time but to no avail until I got hold of your site. I could not believe my ears when I heard it. It is like going back in a time of my childhood. I used to cherish and sing it when I am really down. I would appreciate it if you could post the full version of the song, as it is incomplete. I would also not mind getting the lyrics as well. Thanking you in anticipation… 

Mail 33 
Vanakkam Shanmugam avargalay, I visited your site www.indianheartbeat.20m.com and found it to be very informative. I am also slowly researching the life and traditions of the Siddhas. Being initiated into Kriya Yoga by the lineage of Yogi S.A.A. Ramaiah and Marshall Govindan, I found your site very helpful. I would like to know: 1. If we can get copies (and translations) of the ‘PRAPANCHA KAANDAM’ and other Tamil manuscripts written by the Siddhas? Is it possible to try at the Siddha Medical Research Institute, Bangalore? 2. Can you please suggest an authentic Agastya Nadi astrology center in Tamil Nadu, India? (We were once deceived by some people in Vaitheeswaran Koil, Tamil Nadu) Thank you for maintaining a beautiful site.… 

Mail 34 
Dear Shanmugam Sir, O how can I thank you? You sent me the whole honeycomb with honey dripping songs. I am enjoying all the songs. Especially “Parthalum Ninaithalum” from the movie “Arutperumjothy” by S.G. Rajan with soothing instrument nadaswaram aha my heart felt very light and relaxed and my eyes dripping tears. You have even had real old songs of “Nandanaar.”I know it is very hard to put those songs and it consumes a lot of your time. Bless you and thank you. Excellent work about Vinayagar Chaturthi. Regards. …… 

Mail 35 
I live in the UK. I am planning a pilgrimage to visit some temples in the Thirunelveli district. Please advise and help me to visit Kalyan Tirtham and other important shrines in the area. Both wife and I are elderly so we would like to minimize climbing and walking long distances. We hope to come during the first week of Dec 08. Many thanks… 

Mail 36 
Dear Sir, I really felt happy when I got your site thru Google while searching for some information regarding spiritual places. I got much information from the site and thank you for sharing your experience with gurus. I prayed to the almighty to bless you to continue the spiritual service. Om Namah Shivaya. ……… 

Mail 37 
Thanks for the reply. I think your site is great and really enjoy the material and pictures. Does Thavayogi speak English? Yes, I learned from Govindan. I was just up at the Ashram last week to see him and spend some time. Do you know Him? Thanks and if I can help you with bringing the teachings of the Siddhas to the West. I would be very glad to assist in any way. …….. 

Mail 38 
Hi, I am interested in learning more about the Siddhas. Is there any way that I could study or learn from Thavayogi? I practice Kriya Yoga as taught by Marshall Govindan. I am interested in both Siddha's philosophy and practices. Any help would be very much appreciated. Currently, I am in the US. I am planning to spend an extended time in India in 2008. Please send me some info. Thanks … 

Mail 39 
Dear Sir, I am learning astrology based on Siddha System. I happen to see the website in which you have mentioned that you are blessed with Agasthiyar Moola Manthiram. If so, could you please let me know so that before I take the astrology book, I can tell that mantiram and then start so that I can learn the same in perfection? Regards… 

Mail 40 
Your experience with the Siddha Purushas is very interesting to read. I tried to open the book ANDAMUM PINDAMUM but only blank pages returned. I had downloaded and installed the fonts as well. Please advise what I should do. I live and work as a professional in Singapore. I look forward to reading more of your experiences and hearing about any divine information you could share with us. Best regards… 

Mail 41 
Dear Atma, My name is …I just returned from a miracle-filled pilgrimage of Arupadaiveedu etc w an enlightened Naga Baba. I have always looked upon Babaji as my invisible guide Angel. I would really like to share spiritual stories if possible. We too got the Abishega milk @ Palani. Looking forward to your response. …. 

Mail 42 
Dear Avadaiyappa Shanmugam, Namaste. I give you permission to use selected passages from my book “BABAJI AND THE 18 SIDDHA KRIYA YOGA TRADITION” as long as it includes a bibliographic reference to the same, including our website http://www.babaji.ca .You may find other more recent relevant material in my most recent book THE WISDOM OF JESUS AND THE YOGA SIDDHAS available from both our Indian and Canadian offices. M Govindan 

Mail 43 
Thanks for your prompt response. It was so kind of you to give Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal's contact details. I spoke to him. I rang up your response…. and a female voice responded stating you would be available Malaysia time at 8pm. Would try and ring you up again. ……… 

Mail 44 
Dear Sir: After reading the writings, I am very much interested in meeting the Tavayogi. Could you please let me know how I can do it? Can you please give me your telephone/contact details. Best wishes? …… 

Mail 45 
Dear Avadaiyappa Shanmugam, Thank you for your email of Sept 21. Please feel free to maintain the passages posted on your website. Yours in Bhagavan, VS. Ramanan President 

Mail 46 
Aum Sri Sairam: Your site is well written. Where does Sri La Sri Supramania Swami / Thangarasu Swamigal reside? Pl advises by mail details of address and phone number. Thanks. ………. 

Mail 47 
Pranam! I happen to read your experience with “Sri Thavayogi” at various places and received the blessing of Siddhars. I hope you might have heard about “Sathuragiri”. I have hosted a website specifically for Mahalingam Malai at Thaniparai near Srivilliputtur. If time permits visit the site and enjoy it! The link is www.freewebs.com/agnilingam Pranams! ........... 

Mail 48 
When I go thru the website, I heard the word Nadi, are you are a Nadi predictor having chuvadi's. I was seen Nadi @ vaideeswaran koil one time. But I understand they use that as moneymaking media rather than a service. I want to see my chuvadi, kindly guide me where I can get clear details. After I start firmly believing in a spiritual way, I thought everything happening as per our Karma, everybody must undergo into the karmic process. But I want to take some important decisions in my life. For that, I want guidance through chuvadi. Kindly give me guidance where I can get the right details. Thank you. Nama Shivaya. ……… 

Mail 49 
Hi, I am enjoying all the songs that you have listed on this website. These are really good songs with so much melody. Please add more songs if you can. Thank you … 

Mail 50 
Dear Sirs, I am interested in getting the full version of Maharabharatam either in English or in Malayalam in full. Thanks for your cooperation… 

Mail 51 
I was surfing the internet and found your website. I have really enjoyed listening to some of the songs, especially the devotional ones dedicated to Vallalar. Some of them I learned as a child: Ambalatharase..., Aruljothi Deivam Yenai and Arulperunjothi. I come from Fiji. My dad, who has now passed away, was the only person who was devoted to Ramalinga's teaching and had a handful of followers. My dad came from Thiruvarur. My mum is a Telugu who was born and raised in Fiji. Although my dad tried to teach us to read and write Tamil, we have never become very proficient. Because of where I come from, it was easier to speak Hindi and English. Thank you very much for putting on the website this collection of songs. …………. 

Mail 52 
Dear Sir. In my daily prayers, I recite the Mantra as in the first attachment. Daily I change the flowers placed for the Vinayagar statue. It is only on Friday that I clean the altar with manjal neer. Please let me if this practice is adequate. Thank You… 

Mail 53 
Dear Sir, I cannot thank you enough for the valuable information on your website. I went through the indianheartbeat.com. It is very inspiring for a woman like me, who was sitting on the fence until I read your experiences with the Nadi and the great siddhars. I am like a blind horse running everywhere in confusion without a proper guide and path. Your website has encouraged me to go forward with what I need to do in my life. The article above is very comforting, as I came across many who discourage women from doing spiritual practices like Mantra or Sadhanas. According to some, Mantra are sacred and so rules and restrictions have to be followed which deters women from doing the Sadhanas. I always wondered why it is so because it is God who created both the man and woman. God will surely not be biased on spiritual advice when it comes to a different gender. I still do not understand why even Vedas restrict women from doing some Sadhanas. This is what I was told by a person who knows about Vedas and all. Oh, yes. I am ignorant. Obviously, I will not understand many things. But I hope with all my heart that God forgives me and gives me a chance to walk on his path from now on. Please keep up this good deed. It surely is an eye-opener for many. 

Mail 54 
Dear Sir, I shall be very grateful if you could quote me a few verses from the THIRUKURAL with regards to associating with crooks and thieves, especially by educated people. I have tried to read through the THIRUKURAL but unable to come near to what I want. Your kind assistance would be sincerely appreciated. Regards ........ 

Mail 55 
Respected sir, I am ... aged 36 years old. I saw urs Pilgrimage tour to Sivanmalai and then to Konganars cave. I saw those beautiful of the caves and the temple. I am in need of those photos of big resolution for e.g. (1200*800). Sir could u plz update those photos with big resolution so that I can download and save on my computer. I am a great disciple of Lord Siva and Lord Murugan. So plz help me in this regard. I am very much thankful for uploading those divine photos on the net. Thank u once again sir, yours divinely, ....... 

Mail 56 
Good day, my dear friend. I am very happy to communicate with you. I find it interesting that you saw the Discovery Channel program, which was made, around the Chennai area. I have a copy of the program but I have never watched it. I do not seem to watch things about me or even read the books I write. When the Discovery Channel people contacted me, I was happy to oblige and contacted the Japanese fellow to see if he would be interested in coming over also. Of course, he was most happy to be involved. I will go through your book more thoroughly over the weekend and we will write more. My guru is Sathya Sai Baba. I look forward to furthering communication. Best wishes. Annette. 

View Annette’s interview with Discovery Channel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQnCaU_vPwg&list=UUpANxNFSq4ERsOkhq5o_frQ

Mail 57 
Dear Sir, I am interested in knowing about Asthiar, meditation, etc. I have undergone training in meditation in Vedhathri Maharishi's Vazga Valamudan. Please let me know as to how to reach the place where Agasthiar had meditated. Thank you and regards... 

Mail 58 
I am totally attracted by Sage Agathiar just before a year back. Can I speak to him? I have to get his blessings. I need him to be my home. I am believing Siddhas are living with us. I am expecting a reply to this as soon as possible. Om Agathisaya Namha... 

Mail 59 
Dear Shanmugam, Many thanks for your kind and helpful response. I look forward to contacting Tavayogi on my next trip to Southern India, and hope that our paths too will cross in the not-too-distant future, and surely in this lifetime. I am currently working for a non-profit in Colombia, but my wife and daughter are in India, and I plan to visit them during the Christmas holidays. Unfortunately, on this trip, I will not have the opportunity to visit Coimbatore, but perhaps I`ll be able to in the next year or two. I hope we can stay in touch during our spiritual quests and look forward to meeting you. Again, thanks for the information. Jai Guru,... 

Mail 60 
In the latest clip, what you just posted...Miracles by Siddhas, I feel the words...The effulgence of light or streaks of beaming light can be used instead of the Display of lights. The display means projection/presentation/something that can be seen and noticed...something very Ordinary...The effulgence of light or streaks of beaming light can mean...something Heavenly /Divine. This is just my Understanding Shan... 

View the video clip mentioned in this mail at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkR3TWnh_gE– Editor 

Mail 61 
Dear Sir, I read about your experiences at scribd.com. It's really amazing and wonderful to read it. I am also interested in Naadi Reading, but since there are so many scammers nowadays, please send contact details of some of the Genuine Naadi Readers that you have met with. Regards,…… 

Mail 62 
Hai, Thanking you for making such a wonderful collection of song. For long time I am searching for the song Thauvatil Naan Or Sanyasi, finally, I found it in your site. It would be very helpful for me if you could tell me from where I can download the Thauvatil Naan Or Sanyasi... or kindly please send it to my email id... Thanking you once again...