Tuesday 30 July 2013

THE AASI NADI

The Aasi Kaandam of Agathiyar is not located from the imprint of the seeker’s thumbprint as in locating the Kaanda Nadi, but is a revelation by Agathiyar, to those sincere seekers who adhere to the instructions stipulated in the Kaanda Nadi. 

I came to know much about life and how to live it in a fruitful manner from the Nadi, a medium through which the Siddhas communicate to their believers, followers, and disciples. The Nadi reading made known the possibilities in the spiritual realization that was open and available for me. The choice was also given to me, whether to pursue in the direction laid out in those Nadi readings; as for instance when I decided to see Tavayogi the night of the reading as instructed in the Nadi and found to my amazement that the reading was erased mysteriously and was replaced with another with new contents added; or I could turn a deaf ear and go my way. The second reading revealed much more. 

Further revelations are made if one sincerely and faithfully follows the instructions to the very word. Once the atonement for one’s sins is performed, a new leaf starts. The Siddhas start to guide us. If we surrender unto them, they take hold of us and lead us according to their vision and mission and henceforth starts a new chapter in our lives. 

In September of 2006, Nadi Guru Ramesh asked me to come in for a Nadi reading. As Nadi Guru Ramesh took some time to make a transcribe of the Nadi into a notebook (he takes a transcribe now before reading it to me, since the event where the audio of the first reading by him had been erased mysteriously), as I kept watching Agathiyar’s and Ramalinga Adigal’s portraits in his room, I was overcome emotionally and started to weep. Nadi Guru Ramesh immediately stopped for a moment and read out the line that he had just transcribed. To my amazement, Agathiyar narrates that moment of an emotional outburst of mine in the Nadi! I cried further as Nadi Guru Ramesh started reading the full text of the Nadi. 

During another instance of reading the Nadi, Agathiyar at the very start of the reading mentioned that he was happy that I had garlanded him! I was astonished to hear this since I had just garlanded his bronze statue placed at the Sri Karpaga Vinayagar Temple in Brickfields a moment ago before arriving at Nadi Guru Ramesh’s home! Now I was convinced even further that the Aasi Kaandam was being written in real-time. It is truly amazing. 

During another reading, Agathiyar advised me to manage my anger. After the reading, as my family and I approached our car, I find that someone had double-parked his car beside mine, obstructing me from driving away. It was a Sunday. It was midday. The sun was directly overhead. The heat was unbearable. The streets were practically deserted. I was questioning myself why the owner of the car chose to park adjacent to my car when he had ample vacant parking lots available. My family had a good laugh that day at the expense of me. They were watching the sky to see if the Siddhas had fitted CCTV’s and were monitoring every move of mine. Agathiyar was monitoring me, watching my thoughts and me, seeing if I would lose my cool! 

Not only did Agathiyar have a reading for me each time I went for a reading, but also he was so gracious to invite other Siddhas to bless this soul. Therefore, it was that I had readings from Siddha Bhogar, Sugabrahmar, Bhrigu Munivar, Kagabujandar, Pathanjali, and Tirumoolar. I still wonder what I had done to deserve these Siddha’s blessings. 

To date I have seen the Aasi Nadi forty-five times for myself, and once for my elder daughter. I had to go back for a re-reading of the first reading from the Aasi Kaandam when the recording on audiotape was erased mysteriously. The forty-fourth reading had revelations for my wife. 

The latest reading on 15 February 2013 was a joint reading for both my wife and me. This I presume will be the last Nadi reading for me since Agathiyar has questioned the need for reading for me.