Monday 16 November 2015

GRATITUDE

Ashok Ramanujam commented on a post of mine, http://agathiyarvanam.blogspot.ru/2015/04/all-about-life.html, re-posted by Aum Agatthiya Maharishi Namaha yesterday.

The post:

ALL ABOUT LIFE
I will end my working career in December of this year. Although I could go another 4 years, I thought it was enough having put in 36 years. When I mentioned sometime back about my intent to retire to my mother, she asked me to continue working. Then my family doctor Dr Jaswant questioned me as to why I wanted to retire as I was fit and healthy. But one day I decided to go ahead and submitted my papers for optional retirement. I told my wife. She did not have any reservations. My application was approved. I called up my guru Tavayogi Thangarasan Adigal and informed him that I have opted to retire early. Tavayogi was excited and asked me to come over, "Engu vanthirunge magane".
When Nadi Guru Aasan Ramesh called me over for a reading recently, and has I sat in his room while he went over to the adjacent room to get my Nadi, I wondered whether Agathiyar would endorse my decision to retire early. To my surprise, Agathiyar blessed me and gave me the green light to do so. Yes although it was my 53rd Nadi reading, Agathiyar never fails to surprise me!
With both my Guru and Sathguru's blessing behind me I feel reassured that I had done the right thing. I realized at one stage, life is not all about work. Life is not only about going to school, getting an education, joining the workforce, getting married, raising children, and working till the end. There must be more to life.
Dharmalinga Swami of Kollimalai, who now resides in Thiruvannamalai, mentions in a story. Once a Siddha came along to claim his disciple who was very much attached to the worldly affairs. The disciple told him that his mother wanted to see him married. The Siddha left. Some time later, he came back again. The lad told him that his mother wanted to see her grandchildren. The Siddha left. Again he returned after some years. The lad said his mother wanted to see her grandchildren married. The Siddha thought that enough was enough. He asked his disciple to get him a tender coconut to quench his thirst. As his disciple climbed the coconut tree and held on to its leaves, the Siddha gave out a shout from the ground, "Stop! Are you holding to the leave or is the leave holding on to you?', he asked. As if hit by a lighting bolt, the student came to a realization that he was indeed holding on to life and followed his master without another word.
Tavayogi left his family when he was 50 years of age to become a monk. When my family and I were with him at his Ashram in October of 2013, after Tavayogi gave us the privilege to sing the praises of the Siddhas during puja for two consecutive days, he blessed us and mentioned that he had a worry and that that worry was gone. He had seen the fruits of his labor, having sowed the seed of faith and belief in Agathiyar and the Siddhas in Malaysia since 2005.
Today he tells me his life long wish to leave something behind for mankind had materialized. He is in the midst of building a temple complex for Agathiyar and the Siddhas. Tavayogi was the one who initiated the Guru Puja, a celebration and festival at his Kallar Ashram to commemorate Agathiyar's Jayanthi as an annual event. Tavayogi too started the Sarva Dosa Nivaarana Maha Yagam that is the highlight of the two day celebration at Kallar.
My first guru Supramania Swami too had a lifelong wish to build a temple for Lord Murugan.
Some time back I read about a person in India who had taken upon himself to plant a tree a day, hence leaving behind something for prodigy. His selfless service in creating a forest that has now become home to numerous animals. "The forest, which came to be known as Molai forest, now houses Bengal tigers, Indian rhinoceros, over 100 deer and rabbits besides apes and several varieties of birds, including a large number of vultures. A herd of around 100 elephants regularly visits the forest every year and generally stay for around six months" - Source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jadav_Payeng.
Ramalinga Adigal envisioned and built the Sathya Gnana Sabai at Vadalur before attaining jhothi at 51. All great men leave something behind, whether physical or in the form of a teaching.
Ashok's comment:

Ashok shared his experience in seeing the Jeeva Nadi at Kallar Ashram. He is full of gratitude towards Agathiyar.
100% True Shanmugam Avadaiyappa sir.... Even during my nadi reading at kallar I asked agasthiyar to get me freed of birth death cycle (I.e. Let this be my last janma)..... And agathiyar told that he is very happy to hear such a request from me....(பிறவாவரம் கேட்கிறாய்! மிகவும் மகிழ்ந்தேன் நான்!!) 
Agathiyar also told "finish all your duties & karma.... At the end of your life I will guide you to reach the level of a siddha without rebirth... Till then keep doing annadhaanams & keep chanting my namah".....
What else in this life could be this much pleasing to a disciple like me!!!!
OH MY FATHER AGATHIYAR APPA!!! Thank you for all you have given me in my life & for all that you are going to give me in future my dear FATHER!!!! I am EQUIPOISED to accept whatever you give me in my life....because my father,....only you know what I need than myself or anybody else in this world!!!......
Aum agatheesaaya namah.
Stalin wrote in:
Aum Agasthiya Maharishi Namah!!!!..Thank you Aiya...Jnana Jyothi Amma, and all gurus...my life is changing...i am so happy....
Ananda Jyothiamma wrote her reminiscences meeting the adorable Yogi Ramsuratkumar at his hospital bed in Chennai and how she now believes everything in her life was all Agathiyar's play.
When I see your posts/video clips on Yogi Ramsuratkumar, it brings back a strong memory of not long ago ... in Jan 2001, when I sat next to him in his bed at a hospital, which name I just do not remember ... specially the same way he raised his hands, first blessed me on my head .. and was in the same posture till I left the room.
I totally forgot about this incident as, the same night I boarded my flight back to USA ..... and only to be brought back to my memory by Shan in the year 2012 .... Jan .... exactly twelve years after, I was shocked, when you sent me his pic, telling me that he was your guru's guru.
He looked very weak and tired then. I can remember. The male nurse sitting next to him, gave him a glass of milk to drink, which he shared with me. I can remember this only now... not the times I spoke to you ... he spoke to me in Hindi and English.
Secondly, when he kept gazing into my eyes, I just smiled at him and that was the time he asked the male nurse, if he wanted to know who I am. That guy was blinking at the Yogi, so was I ...
The only thing on my mind that time was, after vising my ailing friend's hubby to rush to the airport ...
Little did I know, that all these were arranged by our daddy (Agathiyar) ......
EVERYTHIGN THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE DAD WAS BEHIND IT ALL ...... IT CHOCKS ME very much .... his love and affection. HIS LOVE AND AFFECTION.....
In Total Bliss and with heart full of GRATITUDE, my Sharanagathi to the "Guru Mandalam."
The Mighty and Compassionate Father.
Can we Ever find a "FRIEND" so loving and Kind and so Compassionate,
Who will take over our sorrows and Share..
Our Precious Father knows our EVERY strength and WEAKNESS.
Take to to the LORD..OUR PRECIOUS FATHER...IN PRAYER.
"Hear my cry Oh Lord, hear my CALL.
Hold my hand, lest I fall.
Precious Lord, take my hand, LEAD ME HOME.
Hold HIS hand and Walk with HIM.
Call out HIS name, HE hears you from WITHIN.
This MIGHTY SHEPHERD will tend all HIS flocks back home.
Ryan Irving wrote:
Dear friend, Thank you for posting these. You site has led me to this very Agastya statue for my home, and I am very grateful for all of your sharing. I live in the US, and am trying to find a place I can order clothes like I have found you dressing Agastya in here. Can you share a link or reference? Thank you.
If anyone residing in the USA could help out Ryan Irving with his wishes, we would be grateful.

It is wonderful to have contributed and brought a change to these devotee's lifes through this blog and its postings. It is nice to note that these blog entries had brought some fond memories too to these devotees.

Yellam Pugalum Eraivanuke.