Sunday 13 December 2015

A DEVOTEE'S STORY

A devotee shares a short story of his - a very promising story indeed.
Thanks for reassuring my faith with these miracles..Amazing! A short story of mine..
After my mother referred to Agathiyar tulya nadi for me @tambaram, I did not know as to when I would do my pariharams as I was in the US. I was in a conundrum and I did not know what to do. I prayed to the Lord and immediately my wife (who doesn't believe in nadi as such) asked me to travel to India by myself. I knew for a fact that it was Agathiyar's call. I am indebted to him for eternity.

I also strongly believe that he saved me from a plumb job offer which I was highly interested in but could have broken my family apart. I have left my future into his safe hands and waiting for his call.

I had multiple nadi readings at tambaram. I had Agastya tulya nadi reading, Kocharam, arudam and arista shanthi chapters as suggested by the supreme siddhar. With his grace I was able to perform all the remedies. The only pariharas pending is the arista shanthi. I am waiting for the day I can perform that. It's his will and grace that let's you even perform the remedies in the first place. I blindly follow him.

I want to stand as a testimony of his greatness, love and compassion. He will never let you down if you hold tight. Things happen at the time and place decided by the lord as you might have to go through a life event leading to another life event. Karma's ways cannot be comprehended.
Here's a real life experience. I was 22 when I got to know of agathiyar through nadi, I am 30 now. Back then, I was aspiring to get into a Business school and it was predicted that by 24 I will get an admit. It did no happen in spite of performing shanthi deekshai and Kochara shanthi. I felt hopeless and asked agathiyar a question about my future in the prasha kandam. He mentioned that the karma did not go away completely and I attend every pradosham to get rid of karma. I was miraculously introduced by a random source to Jesus as well, proving god is one and he never defined any religions. I finally got an admit in a premier B school when I was 26 and married the person I loved.
I am 30 now and again In 2015, I referred to tulya nadi as I was having problems in my career, issue and my wife's career. I performed the remedies as suggested and I am yet to get a new job or have a kid. 
My 2 cents: As you sow, so shall you reap. BUT.... with his blessings and grace your tears will be wiped off and you will receive the gifts called HOPE and FAITH.. Every problem has a solution Period! 
"Thaan thuyaram soonyamai irundhalum siva darisanathaal dosham saabam varuvirundhu " Such are his words..