Monday 3 October 2016

LIFE'S LITTLE LESSONS PART 1 - ITS OK TO MAKE MISTAKES


When I went for my very first Aasi Nadi reading, where Agathiyar summons an individual instead of one seeking him out, Agathiyar through Nadi Nool Aasan T.Ramesh, told me point blank right in the face that I had made several blunders in life but immediately added that it was all his doing too. I needed those experiences too, he quickly added, even before the impact of his words could set a chain of thoughts and bring sadness and a feeling of guilt in me. The most compassionate father went on to pardon me for my mistakes. He asked that I forgive myself too. 

As in the Mission Impossible series, receiving instructions on a recording that then self-destructs after the famous message, "This Message Will Self Destruct In Five Seconds", so did that particular audio recording of mine mysteriously got erased. I only realized that the audio tapered to a hiss, within minutes of play, after I began to play it upon reaching home. On referring the mysterious happening to Ramesh, who was equally taken aback, having not encountered a similar incident in all his lifetime of Nadi reading, he asked me to see him again. He acknowledged that he too could not comprehend what had taken place for there was no likely hood for the audio to be erased. He then refers back to that particular Nadi for a re-reading. Agathiyar surprises me by dropping this revelation and several others mentioned earlier and instead had new messages for me now!

Just has he said he had forgiven and pardoned me, asking me not to carry the burden of guilt with me; he went on to erase his own words in the audio to reflect that he actually meant what he had said. He literally erased my past and the karma associated with it, by actually translating that into action in the physical world!

I understand now perfectly well what he meant then. It is all Erai's play or Lila. You are allowed to make mistakes. If you were perfect, there would be no reason to take a birth. It is because of these small imperfections, what could be associated as results of one's karma, that we had taken this birth. 

Agathiyar says even the greatest of the great saints carry a little bit of karma that gives them a reason to take birth; and carry a little bit of ego, that allows them to continue living in this physical world. One needs to have a certain amount of karma, be it a tiny weeny bit or a massive baggage, to appear on the face of this earth. One needs a certain amount of ego too, be it a small fraction or a Hugh ego, to sustain and continue in the physical form. If one drops the ego then there is no reason to remain further while if one exhausts his karma then there is no reason for him to be born again.